Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

along with another handfull of ewc
Awesome... I only got a pound which was about 3 cups... I used half in this one... I will have to get me a big sack next time :)
Its frothing up nicely and i have a white ring working around the top of the water line.. Guess thats what it was supposed to do...
Dehuey is the shit.. Dropped it from 65 to 50 in 15 mins and already shut off but it didnt take long before it kicked back on...

Wisher619

Wisher619

Awesome... I only got a pound which was about 3 cups... I used half in this one... I will have to get me a big sack next time :)
Its frothing up nicely and i have a white ring working around the top of the water line.. Guess thats what it was supposed to do...
Dehuey is the shit.. Dropped it from 65 to 50 in 15 mins and already shut off but it didnt take long before it kicked back on...
next time...instead of using 1 1/2 cups
just use a handfull
you dont teally need much
the bacteria and fungi populate pretty quick into the billions
I think I only used maybe a cup 1 time ever

my bad I should have told you that

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey @EventHorizan did you wanna update your guess on the beast yield now that it has been hung?
Shit i forgot what my first guess was lol,,, i have a bad memory rmol,,, im sorry!

Hey @Wisher619 i know this is prob stupid question but i like to ask them questions anyway! I need 500 ml for one system and 750 ml for the other.. my math tells me thats 2 1/4 cups and 3 1/2 are close enough... can i just give 2 coffee cups and 3 coffee cups.. all i got is a 30 ml masuring glass.. i be here all day!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Shit i forgot what my first guess was lol,,, i have a bad memory rmol,,, im sorry!

Hey @Wisher619 i know this is prob stupid question but i like to ask them questions anyway! I need 500 ml for one system and 750 ml for the other.. my math tells me thats 2 1/4 cups and 3 1/2 are close enough... can i just give 2 coffee cups and 3 coffee cups.. all i got is a 30 ml masuring glass.. i be here all day!
i guess im asking how important is it to me to get it so close to the ml?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
im goona say 10 ounces because you scrogged really well!

Here is the full haul.
Downloadfile 17

Top Bottom