Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Do you prefer the spring loaded ones. Or the ones with huge handles? I think I'm the only one who prefers the non spring loaded ones. Lol.

20170402 012015

The spring helps it unstick

justiceman

justiceman

Just got my
April fools joke in the nick
Of
Time :mushtache:
That was a good one! When I read that you added a full dose of veg nutes my eyes widened lmao. :shockedninja:
I'm at 24 out of 58 colas trimmed on the beast.

Man trimming is serious work:dead:
Hahaha ah yes it's all fun and games growing her but when it comes to trimming that is the tedious part lol.

justiceman

justiceman

I prefer these which works out. Because no one else does. Lol.

View attachment 686649
I like those as well. I have a green pair with longer blades too. I also have the spring loaded ones above, and ran into the same thing with them getting kind of stuck, but really they all do. Just gotta keep some ISO alcohol near by:D, or better yet a couple of the same so you can let the sticky pair soak while you use a fresh pair.

Wisher619

Wisher619

after years of wet trimming
I refuse to ever wet trim again as well
I will never smoke a wet trimmed but ever

if you dry your plants properly when you go to dry tim
you can literally shuck the trim off without even having to use scissors

usually I only use scissors for the later leaves but the past couple years I have been just shucking
and then if I am gonna give some to someone I will bust the magazine photo trim
I only wet trim my outdoor ....just because the buds are so huge that in my enviroment everything will rot
but I also dont smoke my outdoor

I give it to the needy

justiceman

justiceman

after years of wet trimming
I refuse to ever wet trim again as well
I will never smoke a wet trimmed but ever

if you dry your plants properly when you go to dry tim
you can literally shuck the trim off without even having to use scissors

usually I only use scissors for the later leaves but the past couple years I have been just shucking
and then if I am gonna give some to someone I will bust the magazine photo trim
I only wet trim my outdoor ....just because the buds are so huge that in my enviroment everything will rot
but I also dont smoke my outdoor

I give it to the needy
I like that approach as well. Wet trimming to me is about the most annoying thing EVER

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

she has about 1.5 more weeks
her leaves are starting to purple up now
this is a true purple strain
I like these types of strains
when they start to ripen they change color which tells you to drop the nutes and let them transition to fall with colors and ripening fruit
So when i see color i should drop the nuts.... That sounds racist! :) But maybe thats why they turned purple, cause they need to dro[p! lol....

She sure is a pretty thing... Well i got a busy day.. I had to call and get a estimate last week on some mold we had in the office.. Not much,, 4x8 area... Quote was for 3895.00
I tore the wall out and am replacing it today,,, my quote was only 999.99... Not bad for replacing 1 piece of drywall...
I had that shit planned tho.. I called for the highest quote i could get, then i let them stew on that quote, and when they called me, to say, go ahead, i asked them how they would like to cut that to a 1/4th... lol rest is history, and i already had it tore out by the time i called... So i go put the drywall in, and give my buddy a 100 to finish it out for me :)...

Thats the kind of businessman i am boys...
Now if i can just find some more mold :) lol
Maybe future mold removal at any other buildings may be in my future..

Wisher619

Wisher619

in my experience the plant will stop processing nutes when it is going into ripening mode
depending on geno/pheno it will change colors to yellow or purple or orange or whatever
even if it looks green.....if you look close at some of the leaves you will be able to notice it changing
that is when I start Carbs only for that week and then water

Wisher619

Wisher619

So when i see color i should drop the nuts.... That sounds racist! :) But maybe thats why they turned purple, cause they need to dro[p! lol....

She sure is a pretty thing... Well i got a busy day.. I had to call and get a estimate last week on some mold we had in the office.. Not much,, 4x8 area... Quote was for 3895.00
I tore the wall out and am replacing it today,,, my quote was only 999.99... Not bad for replacing 1 piece of drywall...
I had that shit planned tho.. I called for the highest quote i could get, then i let them stew on that quote, and when they called me, to say, go ahead, i asked them how they would like to cut that to a 1/4th... lol rest is history, and i already had it tore out by the time i called... So i go put the drywall in, and give my buddy a 100 to finish it out for me :)...

Thats the kind of businessman i am boys...
Now if i can just find some more mold :) lol
Maybe future mold removal at any other buildings may be in my future..
I dont know about dropping "NUTS"
seems kinda Rapey to me

Latest posts

Top Bottom