Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

in my experience the plant will stop processing nutes when it is going into ripening mode
depending on geno/pheno it will change colors to yellow or purple or orange or whatever
even if it looks green.....if you look close at some of the leaves you will be able to notice it changing
that is when I start Carbs only for that week and then water
I kept on giving them last time because i was unaware of that.. But i will add that info to my arsenal...
Well the aliens from jupiter, who really are not that much stupider, will take into their possession the first digit from this years pumpkin crop... So now to get a head start on the corn and soybeans...
Finally we can make something other than ramon noodles with refried beans :)...

I feel like that woman on facebook who found out she got approved for link :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hahahahhah for sure I was just trying to add to the comedy:opps:
for sure ! Im still over here grinning,, but that might be because i opened up the bucket after 2 weeks... WOOHOO... lol,,, big bowl of nlXbb... good taste... good high,, got a lil dizzy off that first monster hit :).. Its so hard to tell what i taste because its not consistent... Some buds got real zing in the taste while others are decent.. But i swear one bud tasted like RED juicy fruit gum, if just for a sec, but it was there... I LIKE THAT!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

that is about where I am right now 9 weeks
mine start with the calyx and then move to the leaves
hahahaha!

Looking good wish! The leaves on my chocolate Hashberry's are starting to turn purple too. They are at almost 9 weeks. Maybe I too will get some purple calyxes like you.

So you guys say about day 60 to 65 she should purp up if she is gonna.. I read that cold only effect plants that have that gene genetically anyhow, agree?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

for sure ! Im still over here grinning,, but that might be because i opened up the bucket after 2 weeks... WOOHOO... lol,,, big bowl of nlXbb... good taste... good high,, got a lil dizzy off that first monster hit :).. Its so hard to tell what i taste because its not consistent... Some buds got real zing in the taste while others are decent.. But i swear one bud tasted like RED juicy fruit gum, if just for a sec, but it was there... I LIKE THAT!
I will admit, that i just cleaned the pipe, and no screen, i smoke buds, and when they small enough to go thru, i let them... Im not saying im a pimp, but i dont concern myself with every morsel.. Materfact i find lil buds all over my room, on the dresser, in the dresser, on the fridge, in the fridge(lol lying), but almost everywhere..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That post and phrases,some of the words here is why you are the fucking Jedi master in my book.. Im betting that im not the only one had to google a word or 2 there to see what you are talking about.. Man I love you bro! lol! Fuck was i lucky to meet you.
45 years ive messed up with every female i ever picked, but my first grow, i pass on all of them posting big setups, and go with a guy that has bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys as a meme! Fucking A Right!
A witch's broom or witches' broom is a deformity in a woody plant, typically a tree, where the natural structure of the plant is changed. A dense mass of shoots grows from a single point, with the resulting structure resembling a broom or a bird's nest. It is sometimes caused by pathogens.

Witch-broom disease caused by phytoplasmas is economically important in a number of crop plants, including the cocoa tree Theobroma cacao,[1] jujube (Ziziphus jujuba)[2] and the timber tree Melia azedarach.[3]

Contents
Causes
Witch's broom can be caused by cytokinin, a phytohormone, interfering with an auxin-regulated bud. In normal plant function, an auxin would keep the secondary, tertiary, and so on apices from overgrowing, but cytokinin can sometimes interfere with this control, causing these apices to grow into witch's brooms.

Witch's broom may be caused by many different types of organisms, including fungi, oomycetes, insects, mistletoe, dwarf mistletoes, mites, nematodes, phytoplasmas, or viruses.[4] The broom growths may last for many years, typically for the life of the host plant. Human activity is sometimes behind the introduction of these organisms, for example, by failing to observe hygienic practice and thereby infecting the tree with the causative organism, or by pruning a tree improperly, and thereby weakening it.

just doing the homework for us,, well got to go!

mandalaman

mandalaman

Think I just had a very interesting opportunity present itselfnto me. Feeling very fortunate. I now believe I have a legit career in cannabis. I'll have more details but this is good. Very good :D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Think I just had a very interesting opportunity present itselfnto me. Feeling very fortunate. I now believe I have a legit career in cannabis. I'll have more details but this is good. Very good :D
District Attorney??? Seem to be the only ppl profiting in Cannabis... legit i mean.....

So what yo got going brother? Dont keep us in suspense! We are weed smokers, do you have any idea how are minds can wonder, and you leave us with this!!!!
Are you gonna be famous? I want to have a famous friend!
Not famous to the feds of course,, but you know, semi famous, like Gandi....
Are we all gonna become scientoweedoligist?
L Ron Hempy......

DenBloom

DenBloom

Thankyou @EventHorizan ! So I've just found some little guys in my res that must have migrated into the hydroton after I sprayed greencleaner. Have been spraying spinosad the last couple of weeks due to possibly thrip infestation. Still working on getting the video up, it won't load for some reason

IMG 2344
IMG 2346
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thankyou @EventHorizan ! So I've just found some little guys in my res that must have migrated into the hydroton after I sprayed greencleaner. Have been spraying spinosad the last couple of weeks due to possibly thrip infestation. Still working on getting the video up, it won't load for some reason
ur welcome.. Give them a lil to respond,,, Everybody prob just relaxing Sun afternoon...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just Remember I've seeded my own crop.

And just the other week I accidentally cut off a huge piece of the mozarella's main cola. Remember that?

We all got problems. But we are a group of friends. It's our job to shit talk and make fun of/with each other :)
So are you saying your bi-curious male who cut off his tally wacker, ON ACCIDENT???
You poor fella! You deserve medical and i will always fight for your rights!
If i do remember correctly, you were the inventor on extreme lst,
and
wack-a-mol
relief therapy, for relief after organ operations,
and that alone gives you Supreme status
imo....
And who could forget Man Hands fav chair ....
:)
What would we do without each other...
I love u guys!

lmao.........

Latest posts

Top Bottom