Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

That looks like some really nice hash.
No larf on that amnesia haze eh? On those reveg did you take a cut or just reveg flowering plants? I might try it with a few cuts just for kicks. From my reading on it they say to carefully remove the buds from the plant you want to reveg. Its supposed to help speed up the process quite a bit. Lookkg nice in there though, those roots are coming back quick now

mandalaman

mandalaman

I just took a cut from a plant @incogneato well see how it turns out.

@Krypto it's time. I'm Putting the PHUN in PHeno hUNting. Sour Girl.F2s which is (Chemdog x (Jack Herer x Blueberry)) x Lemon Amnesia. Popped six. All six had tails this morning. Planted 4 into straight coco and 2 in a coco/perlite mix. The other two on the right are a GG4 clone and an Amnesia Haze.

Also painted a Karma sign whilst bored last night. :D I like sharing with you all. Hope you don't mind.

995E8468 C624 4511 82B3 A7FDEB142BCC
IMG 3981
IMG 3980

Srenots

Srenots

@Krypto it's time. I'm Putting the PHUN in PHeno hUNting. Sour Girl.F2s which is (Chemdog x (Jack Herer x Blueberry)) x Lemon Amnesia. Popped six. All six had tails this morning. Planted 4 into straight coco and 2 in a coco/perlite mix. The other two on the right are a GG4 clone and an Amnesia Haze.

Also painted a Karma sign whilst bored last night. :D I like sharing with you all. Hope you don't mind.

View attachment 696160 View attachment 696161 View attachment 696162
nice ~

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

they look female :)

Krypto

Krypto

Awesome bro. Good Luck! I truly hope SOMEONE will find a sexy one. She's in there... somewhere. Sending positive vibes.

Krypto

Krypto

Just wanted to pick y'alls brain about LEDs . Last week the wife and I had to make a HUGR decision in less than 24 hours. Gma is not doing well at all. And needs 'round the clock care. So...we had to move in with her.
Now i MUST trade in my trusty ol' 600
HPS. WITH an LED. And I don't even know where to begin. Obviously I need it for FLOWERING. MY MOTHER & VEG boxes are fine with a combo of t8s, CFLs, and LED bulbs. But now i need to drop some cash on an LED GROW LIGHT that will fit nicely in one 36*36*72 tent.
Jipp ? You have a good LED...right?
I gotta say, i am a little bummed out. I've been working with 3 strains getting them dialed in...and just as i make the final adjustments...BOOM.
Take it ALL down and move it. 20 miles down the road. And replace the only type of light I've EVER used. With something i know jack Sh*t about.
ANY CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK! PLEASE.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just wanted to pick y'alls brain about LEDs . Last week the wife and I had to make a HUGR decision in less than 24 hours. Gma is not doing well at all. And needs 'round the clock care. So...we had to move in with her.
Now i MUST trade in my trusty ol' 600
HPS. WITH an LED. And I don't even know where to begin. Obviously I need it for FLOWERING. MY MOTHER & VEG boxes are fine with a combo of t8s, CFLs, and LED bulbs. But now i need to drop some cash on an LED GROW LIGHT that will fit nicely in one 36*36*72 tent.
Jipp ? You have a good LED...right?
I gotta say, i am a little bummed out. I've been working with 3 strains getting them dialed in...and just as i make the final adjustments...BOOM.
Take it ALL down and move it. 20 miles down the road. And replace the only type of light I've EVER used. With something i know jack Sh*t about.
ANY CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK! PLEASE.
bummer brother! I hear cree is pretty good,,, get you a 300 watt cob diy... hope all works out...

Krypto

Krypto

Sour Girls up up and away!
Lol... Funny because that's kind of how the effect is on some of them. I appreciate you guys helping me out. Because I was actually kind of intimidated by some of these LEDs man. I got my first set up, up, up and running everything included for $150 bucks! An Afgooey X Trainwreck clone and six big pots and a recipe for a simple mix from the same guy.
And I'm at my local Grow shops today. And there and wanting $3,000 for an LED grow light.
I have a dimmable ballast but I don't really want to do that because the light I have now just doesn't seem to do as well the butt density is way off when I'm not pumping 600 or more.
I appreciate all the feedback any tips if he's got an LED whatever the price if it's comparable possible whatever to a good 600 watt high pressure sodium I would love to hear your thoughts:-)

Krypto

Krypto

Sour Girls up up and away!
@Krypto I'll get you a nice link to an LED. Hold on. All 6 of the sourgirls popped

View attachment 697012
Thanks MdlMAN. 6 for 6! On those girls. NICE! Hope you get one you like. We had one that WAS way Sat/Haze DOM. sweet grape lemon sour fuel spice haze HEAVY on the beek... grape chem smooth in. STAIGHT SKUNKY FUEL BURNT MATCH. Purples Grays even Baige color...on a wispy fluffy crappy bud.lol
The bud problem was all ME. I mean sativa buds. But, you'll kill it! Can't wait piummp!

Top Bottom