Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Some photos.

RDWC roots finally getting there. Plant looking a little better. Next couple days i assume will bring marked improvement.

IMG 5692
IMG 5693
IMG 5694
IMG 5695

Lights off pics of the girls in flower

IMG 5682
IMG 5683
IMG 5684
IMG 5685
IMG 5691

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Finally got everything moved to Grandma Judy's house. I was able to convince her to give us 1/6th of the barn to use for the grow. . .a few repairs, some clean up, and it'll be a great space.
Definitely enough to put a coupke more lights. AND ONE WILL BE LED!
I'm sold. Down to 1 HPS, AND florescent VEG CAB. BUT, my local grow store guy ALMOST sold me on MARS LEDs. These babies are slick. Flip a switch from VEG to BLOOM, built-in timer compact, easy to repair/replace "diodes" ?
I dig the CREE ones and still might go wit dat. Gotta tweek the new space temp/humidity first. Current grow has suffered BIG TIME.
WiFi LAD , WHOtang, and 14er special #1,2,3&4 all girls. Whotang 1 &2 are almost done. So they should be fine. And one of them smells EXACTLY LIKE CHERRY CHAPSTICK!!! GraveKat 303 rocks! The WiFiLAD x NCMT #3 IS ONE tough bitch. and 14er's need re pot and a prayer they don't Herm.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Finally got everything moved to Grandma Judy's house. I was able to convince her to give us 1/6th of the barn to use for the grow. . .a few repairs, some clean up, and it'll be a great space.
Definitely enough to put a coupke more lights. AND ONE WILL BE LED!
I'm sold. Down to 1 HPS, AND florescent VEG CAB. BUT, my local grow store guy ALMOST sold me on MARS LEDs. These babies are slick. Flip a switch from VEG to BLOOM, built-in timer compact, easy to repair/replace "diodes" ?
I dig the CREE ones and still might go wit dat. Gotta tweek the new space temp/humidity first. Current grow has suffered BIG TIME.
WiFi LAD , WHOtang, and 14er special #1,2,3&4 all girls. Whotang 1 &2 are almost done. So they should be fine. And one of them smells EXACTLY LIKE CHERRY CHAPSTICK!!! GraveKat 303 rocks! The WiFiLAD x NCMT #3 IS ONE tough bitch. and 14er's need re pot and a prayer they don't Herm.
u smuggled flowering plants across town??? U fucking deserve a metal!

Krypto

Krypto

Well, I already have a medal for bravery. I think that one would probably earn me the stupidity metal. But drastic times call for drastic measures!
I swear to preserve and protect and pass on the genetics that contain medicine that is going to Someday save the human... mic drop!

Top Bottom