Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Ugh I need help figuring out how to get the nutrient from the bucket to the individual plants easily. I'm getting annoyed, :p

View attachment 671237
It'd be easier for me to run recirculating system i could just pump the nutrients through one side of the trough down the other side and back into the bucket... so it'd be a recirculating sips system if that makes any sense ...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It'd be easier for me to run recirculating system i could just pump the nutrients through one side of the trough down the other side and back into the bucket... so it'd be a recirculating sips system if that makes any sense ...
That's really either dwc or nft depending on the depth of water and speed of flow :)

mandalaman

mandalaman

I would run the return line through a filter so it wouldn't get Coco and shit up in there.

Wisher619

Wisher619

the only things missing ar a few t fittings and a ziptie
run the hose to the first trough and t off on down the line
the last 1 in line gets a elbo and the end of each line gets a zip tie

the line will sit on the top of each pot and pop 2 hole per plant

set the timer for 1 min a day until the roots get serious then up to 2 then 3 times a day

mandalaman

mandalaman

Right.. but who doesn't like Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate it. You can at least get behind the message of giving and being kind at the very least. Plus this is a very special wreath. It's only for those on the naughty list. Now take off your shirt like the naughty girl you are.

mandalaman

mandalaman

@Wisher619 i fundamentally get that. However the logistics of getting the hose to actually properly go across all four pots is what's proving difficult lol. These rigid thick black hoses are such a pain in my ass. :mushtache:

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 i fundamentally get that. However the logistics of getting the hose to actually properly go across all four pots is what's proving difficult lol. These rigid thick black hoses are such a pain in my ass. :mushtache:
gotta beat them and put them to work
"Bettah get me my Money"

hahaha

um yeah the are also easy to work with

1 hose up to the right hight
a elbo across to each t
then where t'd off ziptie to each end of the trough
pop a little hole

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Cause you need the manifold and individual lines going to each plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom