gotta beat them and put them to work
"Bettah get me my Money"

hahaha

um yeah the are also easy to work with

1 hose up to the right hight
a elbo across to each t
then where t'd off ziptie to each end of the trough
pop a little hole
Even better and cheaper! And doable right now!

mandalaman

mandalaman

How can we combine sips and nft and Coco I don't know why my mind likes the idea of recirculating. More than drip to waste. Maybe I'm over thinking this. I'm also getting a little annoyed the coco is falling though the bottom of the air pots. So tomorrow I'm gonna have to repot them with a mesh screen in between the bottom and the coco. Le sigh. Lol.

mandalaman

mandalaman

gotta beat them and put them to work
"Bettah get me my Money"

hahaha

um yeah the are also easy to work with

1 hose up to the right hight
a elbo across to each t
then where t'd off ziptie to each end of the trough
pop a little hole
Ok I think I just need some parts. I was trying to make do with what I had. I seriously was trying to drill into 5/8 inch tubing and then insert the airline tubing into the hole and melt it together to like make my own manifold. I was getting pissed lol.

Wisher619

Wisher619

well if you really wanna do recirc
I can help you build a flood and drain
from what you have but you need a few items

such as a few T fittings and some silicone and a drill with a 1/2" bit if that is the size hose you got

Wisher619

Wisher619

drip manifold

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

How can we combine sips and nft and Coco I don't know why my mind likes the idea of recirculating. More than drip to waste. Maybe I'm over thinking this. I'm also getting a little annoyed the coco is falling though the bottom of the air pots. So tomorrow I'm gonna have to repot them with a mesh screen in between the bottom and the coco. Le sigh. Lol.
They make something to hold it in. Forgot what the material is. Put hydroton in bottom of pot first

mandalaman

mandalaman

well if you really wanna do recirc
I can help you build a flood and drain
from what you have but you need a few items

such as a few T fittings and some silicone and a drill with a 1/2" bit if that is the size hose you got
Yeah I have some tools furster bits any diameter up to 3" definitely a 1/2" 5/8" and tons of tubing. I have t fitting threaded and t fitting unthreaded. I got a ton of shit. How's the flood and drain work?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ok I think I just need some parts. I was trying to make do with what I had. I seriously was trying to drill into 5/8 inch tubing and then insert the airline tubing into the hole and melt it together to like make my own manifold. I was getting pissed lol.
Lol. I would of tried that too. Except I would of used pvc glue to hold the air line in the bigger line... would of sealed it good... I'm a red neck lol

mandalaman

mandalaman

Lol. I would of tried that too. Except I would of used pvc glue to hold the air line in the bigger line... would of sealed it good... I'm a red neck lol
Dude i tried drilling with a drill bit the flimsy soft plastic rubber 1/2" water tubing and then inserting another soft piece of rubber into the hole. The second hole i drilled right through the whole hose lol. I felt like I was trying stick it in without an erection fumbling around getting pissed convinced at some point it's gonna just slip in there magically and everything is going to work. Finally giving up in disgust and shame. It was quite the scene.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Dude i tried drilling with a drill bit the flimsy soft plastic rubber 1/2" water tubing and then inserting another soft piece of rubber into the hole. The second hole i drilled right through the whole hose lol. I felt like I was trying stick it in without an erection fumbling around getting pissed convinced at some point it's gonna just slip in there magically and everything is going to work. Finally giving up in disgust and shame. It was quite the scene.
Use a serrated steak knife to make the hole. SLOWLY!
Don't cut your dam finger off!
Just turn and drill slowly. ..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol..

mandalaman

mandalaman

I'm about to pass out but I'm gonna take some pictures of what I have and if you feel up to posting the flood and drain stuff I'll try to grab tomorrow. I find myself with more free time and less money these days. Lolol

Top Bottom