EventHorizan

incogneato

incogneato

Screenshot 2017 02 26 19 43 58 1
Looks pretty good there! Coming along nicely

lmfao...... well you see what happen was ............ lol

mandalaman

mandalaman

Amnesia Haze (soil) seem to be looking better!

IMG 4465

Here's a shot of the tent.

IMG 4464

The 3 in the back corner and the weird small one (Blood Rose - the girl I had tied up) all smell 4x stronger than the two in flower, haha. Like straight diesel rubber fruitiness. I think that Blood Rose is going to be something special. :D

Took 3 GG4 cuttings and 3 Amnesia Haze cuttings last night. I still have 3 more spots to fill. Maybe I'll do one of each of the three back corner. Veg the Blood Rose out a bit more take some cuttings of her, then some more cuts of the GG4. Then flip the soil tent in 2 weeks...

IMG 4455

mandalaman

mandalaman

Also. I have messed up the sips method. Girls were getting too saturated. I'm switching to all solo cups. I can fit 5 in a trough. The airpot 0.6l are not good for Coco, simply put.

Wisher619

Wisher619

so
I think maybe I havnt explained the method good because a few people have come back to me with problems with sips

so erase what you think you may know about sips

simply it is the act of watering your plants from below the soil line

so you set a potted plant/plants in a tray

water the amount enough to soak the medium (coco) entirely
then leave it alone
the roots will drink up the water and the medium will begin to dry out

when the pots get between 25-50% light
you again fill the tray/basin/trough with the amount needed to completely soak the medium

instead of watering the plant from above you are allowing the plant to be watered through capillary action

mimmicking nature

you will begin to notice much stronger roots if done correctly

sort of a flood and drain passively

mandalaman

mandalaman

For clarity's sake, when filling the trough do I fill through the coco or just pour in trough directly (the latter being what I have been doing).

I re-read. Put the same amount I would normally use to saturate the medium of all containers contained within said trough and pour directly into trough. Ergo, allowing them to wick (naturally) and feed as nature intended.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I re-read. Put the same amount I would normally use to saturate the medium of all containers contained within said trough and pour directly into trough. Ergo, allowing them to wick (naturally) and feed as nature intended.
yes
absolutely!!!!

and you will see fabulous results

as well

do not fill said trough until the coco becomes 25-50% dry or by half the weight of fully saturated

once you get the hang it becomes almost scary easy to the point of neglect.....in SOME cases

Top Bottom