Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

Some lights on and lights off pics of the flower tent...

Seem to still be having cal mag issues on curves. Bendy seems to be doing good but I see some purple in her legs...

Also, ppm really isn't dropping - at all. Is it possible they aren't eating???

Both - lights on.
IMG 4466

Bendy.
IMG 4472

Curves.
IMG 4471

Both - lights out.
IMG 4468

mandalaman

mandalaman

Starting to peruse through the thread now. I see you have a bluelab combo meter. You sir KNOW WHAT'S UP. Most reliable meter I have ever owned, and when the pH probe goes bad it's super easy to replace. My EC meter on the unit still works perfect. I've had mine for about 4-5 years. Something like that lol so long I forgot.
Haha! I did some research and most people agreed bluelab was legit. :D

incogneato

incogneato

Some lights on and lights off pics of the flower tent...

Seem to still be having cal mag issues on curves. Bendy seems to be doing good but I see some purple in her legs...

Also, ppm really isn't dropping - at all. Is it possible they aren't eating???

Both - lights on.
View attachment 673610

Bendy.
View attachment 673611

Curves.
View attachment 673612

Both - lights out.
View attachment 673613
Really nice grow MM. Dont mind me, I'll be lurking around your thread dropping random likes until I get caught up :smoking:

Orcaman

Orcaman

I love your plants mandalaman, Very nice work with the COB, Hyrdro combination. My crappie LED's are starting to have issues just after two years. With the budget tight I'm just going to go to back HPS and save some money for some better LED's. Looking forward to your finish on these girls. These guys are drooling too soon!:)

mandalaman

mandalaman

I love your plants mandalaman, Very nice work with the COB, Hyrdro combination. My crappie LED's are starting to have issues just after two years. With the budget tight I'm just going to go to back HPS and save some money for some better LED's. Looking forward to your finish on these girls. These guys are drooling too soon!:)
Thanks! Check around on Craigslist i ordered one from Colorado and saved a ton of $$$

Have you considered CMH? They're cheaper like $275 all in

incogneato

incogneato

Damn Orca, sorry to hear your lights are messin with ya

Top Bottom