Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
John Coward

John Coward

Ya you got some problems there... you need to tell us everything so we can help......median, ph, ppm of feed, what feed are you giving them, lights temp rh
Ok so I used fresh #4 nectar on the trans plant they came from 3 gals into those 5 gals. I think the ph was a little low and I used most of the nectar line in my feed. Before trans ph of soil was 5.8 then added in the fresh nectar which runs 6.3 I believe fresh out the bag. Lights runnin 24/7 on a 1000 mh in my 4x8 room temp is 90 humidity 65% no intake fan only clip ones

mandalaman

mandalaman

Ok so I used fresh #4 nectar on the trans plant they came from 3 gals into those 5 gals. I think the ph was a little low and I used most of the nectar line in my feed. Before trans ph of soil was 5.8 then added in the fresh nectar which runs 6.3 I believe fresh out the bag. Lights runnin 24/7 on a 1000 mh in my 4x8 room temp is 90 humidity 65% no intake fan only clip ones
I would try 18/6, can you lower the light to 600 or anything but full power? Also - the temp is too high. If you can turn down the light that will help. How high above the canopy is the light ?

You also need fresh air circulating in the tent. Get an inline fan for sure.

I'm sure more advice will be given. But that jumps out at me as problematic :)

Wisher619

Wisher619

temps are way to high
them are death temps
growth will stop pretty quick
and your plants will start to burn

oh.....yeah I see they already are

roots are probably way hot

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ok not sure when I can do that probably won't be around for lights out until Monday. Is there an alternative?
which part can you not do

unless you are leaving or something
you can spray at any time

just get a bucket and fill with a gallon and throw in 2 tbs of epsom ....mix well and put in a 32oz spray bottle (every grower should have at least 2 or 3 on hand)
and spray them down......either right before lights off or just when lights come on

or raise your lights up and spray
give a few minutes to dry and then drop them back down

with the Calmg
just make sure the calmg goes in the next watering

the epsom is essential to chlorophyll production and photosynthesis
sulfur plays a huge roll in terpenes...
so both are good
a quick spray will green them up

and within the Calmg
it isnt the Ca that is gonna do anything
it will be the Iron Mg and N that are gonna help with the green and the overall health of your leaves

Wisher619

Wisher619

Oh wait I can raise lights up? I thought I could only Foliar right at lights off or I would burn the leaves...
you will only burn the leaves if your lights are that intense

so by raising them up you are diminishing the light intensity do to the reverse square law

so if you raise them to the top of the tent you will be fine

they can also dim right

you can always dim them down

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I don't know nothing about pagers... I have a cell phone... Android....:)

Wisher619

Wisher619

why are you running lights 24/7....that is a waste of energy
and a massive heater running 24/7

you can cut the lights all the way to 14 on if you wanted

but it would be safe between 16-18 on

that room will kill any plant you try to grow in there

plants need heavy water to be able to transpire and cool itself and its roots in that type of extended heat

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

why are you running lights 24/7....that is a waste of energy
and a massive heater running 24/7

you can cut the lights all the way to 14 on if you wanted

but it would be safe between 16-18 on

that room will kill any plant you try to grow in there

plants need heavy water to be able to transpire and cool itself and its roots in that type of extended heat
If he don't have no way to cool his area he might consider getting creative and running the lights 2 hrs on 30 mins. Off ...for 18 hrs and off completely for 6...
Or some variation like that... just a thought. ..

mandalaman

mandalaman

which part can you not do

unless you are leaving or something
you can spray at any time

just get a bucket and fill with a gallon and throw in 2 tbs of epsom ....mix well and put in a 32oz spray bottle (every grower should have at least 2 or 3 on hand)
and spray them down......either right before lights off or just when lights come on

or raise your lights up and spray
give a few minutes to dry and then drop them back down

with the Calmg
just make sure the calmg goes in the next watering

the epsom is essential to chlorophyll production and photosynthesis
sulfur plays a huge roll in terpenes...
so both are good
a quick spray will green them up

and within the Calmg
it isnt the Ca that is gonna do anything
it will be the Iron Mg and N that are gonna help with the green and the overall health of your leaves

Well here's a curve ball - what if I charge my RO with Demeters Destiny (which I already have). That will add the Calcium and the Magnesium and Iron and micros without the Nitrogen or Phosphate? Thoughts?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I ask ....
Why do ppl do soil?
The reply I get...
Cause it's the easiest. ..

I don't know if that's true....
Everybody that has problems is in soil.
Even though high Temps would kill u in hydro!

Top Bottom