Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

So gonna start all over again any recommendations besides make my grow area puppy proof
yeah.....get everything together and set up and all equipment that you need and follow along to someones grow before you start any new seeds

we can walk you through anything you need

but it will be much easier if you get everything together and we can walk you through what ever you need

lights/setup(hydroponics,organic)/pots/media(soil,coco,lyca,perlite,river rock,peat)/nutrients/

also really figure out exactly what type of plant you want i.e. seeds/clone

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ok so what's a general outline of necessities for soil growing
First pick what type of soil

there are many brands with differ amendments as well as many brands that are completely inert*

*no nutritional value

then you got to figure do you want to just water or are you gonna use nutrients

do you want to build your own soil

and really the enviroment is pretty much #1 on my list

prepare the grow space
get the light hung and a fan and filter and oscilating fan and all that

kinda like setting up a nursery for an infant

or prepping your yard for a dog or whatever

once you get the grow space all set up

then sit down and figure out what type of grow style you would like to try

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So today officially sucks came home and my roommate put had put my puppy in my room and guess what she decided to have for a snack
Damn..... Well time to get your bigger area figured out now. now to decide, soil/hydro??? lol..
Either way we will get you going and lead you forward with what ever you choose..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ok so what's a general outline of necessities for soil growing
For the hydro guys looking at dwc/rdwc systems... Yes they are knockoffs... Its is what i got... Works pretty good for me... I think the reason is, is plastic really is just plastic... You can put a name on it and call it expensive plastic, but brother its still plastic.....

http://www.ebay.com/usr/a10ha10ha?ul_noapp=true

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I really like the way my room is set up... When i open the room back up in the fall i think i got it decided on what im gonna do... Im gonna run 3 of my systems, all connected, which is 24 buckets... Im gonna run my hps 1k in the middle where the t5 is now, and on each side im gonna put a 630 cmh, and im gonna build me a diy cloner out of my flood table that will support 30 clones at a time.. I have been able to veg these clones for a month in the cloner, and thats made me realize, i can get by with out mothers.... Allowing me to utilize that space for flower... Im thinking this set up ought to bring me to around 5 # a run I figure i got 3 runs in me from Sept to May....
Thats 15# a year.... That is enough to make my arthritis salves and creams...

I think i will get this pump to pump everything... I get a manifold with bleeder valves to adjust flow in each line

S l500

_5-jpg.676179

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I wish i had a gavita. I would let them grow thru the roof! Hydrogaurd is on its way. I had just a smidgen left, so i mixed up in a gal, let it set for a lil, the divided it between the 3.. My new shit should be here in a couple days..
I agree on the times, and flower would make them crazy... Im gonna have to take kray kray out the lil 4 gal black bucket and put her in a 5 gal bucket, cause her root must be huge because i have to give her a gal in the morming and a gal in the evening... She drinks! Alcoholic! Thats is why she is so confused..
rereading my posts makes me want to make a quick point on dwc.... When she gets bigger and her root mass gets bigger she can drink down the water in that bucket rather quickly... When it goes down quick, the ppm rise quickly and the ph drops quickly... So i run a lower ec in the buckets... Im running 1 ec right now.. 500 ppm on the 500 scale.... That way she shouldnt have no problem.. You can check and see what the ph and ppm is before you refill, to judge how she is eating.....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Your going to have a special time trimming Cray cray.
right! We need to talk about this too... Im gonna go get the genetic info on them and see if @Wisher619 can tell us which side of the genes her pheno is to maybe shine some light on the situation....

Genetics
http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/heavyweight-fast-and-vast-auto-autoflowering-feminised-seeds-4648

Afghani x Skunk x White Dwarf
Type 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time 8 Weeks
Harvest 8 Weeks From Germination
THC Content 17-19%
CBD Content 0.80%
Yield 600-800 g/m2
Height 100-120cm
Taste Sweet, Spicy Undertones
Effect Very Fast Effect, Long Lasting, Relaxing Stone
Grows Indoors/Outdoors

If you're looking for maximum yields and maximum potency in an autoflowering strain then look no further. Fast was the first hurdle for Heavyweight, taking a sturdy white dwarf and crossing it with an auto skunk that would reach its full potential in 7 careful weeks, and then the Vast came when further crossing with a powerful Afghani auto. Great care has been taken to ensure that the high yields are not at the expense of quality, the long thick buds covered in sparkling crystals produce a high quality soft and sweet smoke with spicy undertones. The effect is very fast and knock out, leading to a long relaxed stone.

Fast and vast autoflowering feminised seeds 500
Top Bottom