Rdwc speed run, 3 week veg starting now.

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Well idk how that picture uploaded. Here is the video I was trying to upload.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I might cut the top off the front left plant. Its getting to big and I think the top two nodes will do nicely cloned in its own 4x4.

Pretty sure I have light leaks through my exhaust fan outlet. Daylight is coming in. . i think. I have no down spout outside yet. Hopefully i install it tomorrow.

Im only saying that because they are not budding really. I mean they are. .but again. . i also had some light leaks in the room from a window. Wasnt as prepared as I should have been. In my defense my other tent is in a closet. . was easy to eliminate light leaks. Anyways im not tripping. . im more less just doing this shit for fun.

Ill be starting another seed next week that will go in its own 4x4. One of barneys farms. . dunno yet. . no rush on my end. Too many other projects atm.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I might cut the top off the front left plant. Its getting to big and I think the top two nodes will do nicely cloned in its own 4x4.

Pretty sure I have light leaks through my exhaust fan outlet. Daylight is coming in. . i think. I have no down spout outside yet. Hopefully i install it tomorrow.

Im only saying that because they are not budding really. I mean they are. .but again. . i also had some light leaks in the room from a window. Wasnt as prepared as I should have been. In my defense my other tent is in a closet. . was easy to eliminate light leaks. Anyways im not tripping. . im more less just doing this shit for fun.

Ill be starting another seed next week that will go in its own 4x4. One of barneys farms. . dunno yet. . no rush on my end. Too many other projects atm.
Cut top off front right plant lol. .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I am just gonna let it go lol. Front left needs its own 4x4 lol. . but its not done yet so yolo. . just gonna let it grow. I should cut the top off it to drop the canopy level. . but i dont want to stunt growth during flower. . and im lazy. .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I just cut out more plant matter than what was in currently in the tent now.

Now its an even canopy with minimum popcorn. Less overcrowding. .and i took a clone off the fast pheno blue dream.

20220513 182752
20220513 182811
20220513 182826
20220513 182841
20220513 183606
20220513 202238
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Second video is the 4x4 flower room. First video is of the 2x4 veg room that I threw the clone in.

I stacked two rockwool on top of each other in the netpot, shoved the branch down in its. No rooting hormone, just c it its and roughed it up.

I tucked the clone inside the larger sour diesel so it dosent get too much light. Seems to be working well. . oh did I mention it is also going to reveg.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Working on the 4x4 that will grow one plant monsters. . hopefully. . .

Other than that the blue dream clone seems to be doing fine. The solo sour diesel needs to go into this new 4x4. .hopefully tomorrow. Thing is i dont even have a single pot system built yet. Fun fun. .busy busy

20220518 215439
20220518 215457
20220518 215506
20220518 215516
20220518 215550
20220518 215601
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I think im coming to the conclusion all my plants need their own 1000w and their own 4x4. . . even with a 3 week veg lol. . wtf is this shit. Im scared to add co2.

I do need to hurry up with this next 4x4. This sour diesel solo is getting way to big. . .

20220521 174350 HDR
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

You would think being 1 ft away from a 1000w HPS I would get light burn on my leafs? Leaf temps are 76-78F but no crispy or burnt edges. . . Blows my mind honestly. I hate to say it, but im thinking I need more light. . .
You would think heat would be my problem. . but nope, its my friend lol .. Anyways. . off to go get somee c02. Going to try to convert it all to a sealed room today. . I think im going to run into high humidty issues though. . time will tell. . .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Added co2 to my somewhat sealed room.

Its a work in progress. Still need to add a dehumidifier but since im using a window unit we shal see. Im done for the day.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Really looking nice in here brother
It would look better if it wasnt so bright. I use to have that light 3ft away, but now that its 1ft my poor camera just cant keep up. My phone does great when compared to most idk this hps is aids for my camera and even alot of sensors. I cant even run my temperature probe for infinity fan, customer service said I could update the wire, but still no guarantees. Worst part is, These babys want more light guaranteed. I bet I could run 2 1000w's in a 5x5 with 4 plants lol. Also I noticed that my last batch, when I put a lil co2 in there, the buds were all denser, no fluffy shit like before. Even my popcorn was like hard as hell. So im thinking now that im keeping 1800ppms average, vs that 800ppms average. . I should regret not scrogging, but I just dont like holding them back. Its like they hit their sweet spot with the light and stopped.
It would be looking better but im putting in a pool, fencing yard, got 40 gallon of paint, chainsaw lol. . Lets just say yall can cashmeh ousside how bout dat

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Pretty sure this got revegged. Left the lamp on. Lights went out at 5am, I shut the lamp off it 930. It wasnt very bright. But. . but. . i tried the sealed room and had to leave the tent open. .and yea. . light leafs from bedroom door and window. Now it might not be. . but who knows. . who cares.. This is week 5 of flower. I will cut them all down in 3 weeks. I run 8 weeks max and will harvest sometime at the end of this month. They are bulking up quite nice.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Pretty sure this got revegged. Left the lamp on. Lights went out at 5am, I shut the lamp off it 930. It wasnt very bright. But. . but. . i tried the sealed room and had to leave the tent open. .and yea. . light leafs from bedroom door and window. Now it might not be. . but who knows. . who cares.. This is week 5 of flower. I will cut them all down in 3 weeks. I run 8 weeks max and will harvest sometime at the end of this month. They are bulking up quite nice.
Oh man im hoping not… thats a pita

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Oh man im hoping not… thats a pita
Yea im looking at these top buds and it looks like new bud sites. Also had to quit with the co2. My room isnt sealed enough Apparently. Bottle only lasted 3 days.

Front left plant looks fine though so Idk. Its just the front left honestly. Might just be a weird pheno. All 4 are different phenos Apparently.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea im looking at these top buds and it looks like new bud sites. Also had to quit with the co2. My room isnt sealed enough Apparently. Bottle only lasted 3 days.

Front left plant looks fine though so Idk. Its just the front left honestly. Might just be a weird pheno. All 4 are different phenos Apparently.
Fingers crossed for you

Latest posts

Top Bottom