• Thread starter Charles Xavier
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charles Xavier

Greetings Trust Nobody

Sorry to post this in your thread Elite...I ain't got PM skills yet....Trust Nobody

I have decided that a response to your post is better framed in this forum subsection rather than in Elite Genetics' vendor forum. I hope you do not mind.

For interested parties the original posts can be reviewed here:
www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f77/tahoe-og-kush-bud-pix-2195/

Uhhhh......am I mistaken in thinking that the commercially available "Charles Kush" by Reeferman (which he named after himself) is not a hybrid of the King cut & a Humboldt County Kush line that was given to him by Steve Tuck???....Trust Nobody

You are not incorrect, however your extrapolation is incomplete. The King is a specimen (phenotype) of the Charles' Kush (note the apostrophe denoting the possessive case). The Charles' Kush is a line created by myself.

I am unaware as to exactly why Reeferman refers to his offering as Charles Kush and I do not care to speculate.

I'm well aware that ol' Reef is shady...not to honest a fellow much of the time...but...Charles Kush was the end of his claims not the beginning...are you saying you are Reeferman...Xavier?....Trust Nobody

No. There is no insinuation nor implication, intended or otherwise, to support the claim that Reeferman and myself are one and the same.

You are more than certainly entitled to your opinion, but your assertion of another's dishonesty should have no bearing on the correspondence between you and I.

A lot of what you say doesn't add up for me...Charles, did you post up some stories back at Cannabis World a few years back under a different handle? G13 ring a bell?....Trust Nobody.

Firstly, I did not state "a lot" on the topic, so it's perfectly understandable if what I have committed to print doesn't "add up" to you.

Secondly, more emphasis on sound deductive reasoning and less on simple arithmetic may be of some benefit. If you had approached this subject with the surety that you may not be as schooled in the topic as you may think, then perhaps different conclusions would have presented themselves to you.

No. I've never used another online pseudonym. No. I was never a member of Cannabis World.

I've been referred to as 'Professor X' by my students for some considerable time, so it was quite natural to adopt my current and only online moniker.

(Also, I'm fairly confident that the accepted acquisition of G13 is more fiction than fact.)

To make this post somewhat relevant to the sub-forum's designation: The Charles' Kush is a poly-line bred cross of Nuristani genectics.

Sincerely,
Charles.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

i smoked what was called "king kush" way some of the LARGEST super fuel og nugs ive ever smoked. super greasy to the touch, some of my favorite smoke

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Greetings Trust Nobody

I have decided that a response to your post is better framed in this forum subsection rather than in Elite Genetics' vendor forum. I hope you do not mind.

Thank you for the response Professor & I welcome the change to a more appropriate forum.

You are not incorrect, however your extrapolation is incomplete. The King is a specimen (phenotype) of the Charles' Kush (note the apostrophe denoting the possessive case). The Charles' Kush is a line created by myself.

Further research revealed that I was indeed incorrect...memory did not serve me correct on this rare occasion, it happens to the best of us.

Reeferman's 'Charles Kush' is a hybrid cross of a "choice Kush cutting with an old school IBL"

Reeferman's 'Kings Cross' is a hybrid of the The King cutting & his Charles Kush hybrid.

These are the facts according to Reeferman.

I am unaware as to exactly why Reeferman refers to his offering as Charles Kush and I do not care to speculate.

I don't believe speculation is necessary...it's public knowledge that Reeferman's real name is Charles...named after himself as previously stated.

No. There is no insinuation nor implication, intended or otherwise, to support the claim that Reeferman and myself are one and the same.

You are more than certainly entitled to your opinion, but your assertion of another's dishonesty should have no bearing on the correspondence between you and I.

This is True...^^^...&, I do not believe Reeferman & yourself are the same individual.

Firstly, I did not state "a lot" on the topic, so it's perfectly understandable if what I have committed to print doesn't "add up" to you.

Secondly, more emphasis on sound deductive reasoning and less on simple arithmetic may be of some benefit. If you had approached this subject with the surety that you may not be as schooled in the topic as you may think, then perhaps different conclusions would have presented themselves to you.

I have not come to any conclusions as of yet...curiousity leads to more questions...see below.

No. I've never used another online pseudonym. No. I was never a member of Cannabis World.

I've been referred to as 'Professor X' by my students for some considerable time, so it was quite natural to adopt my current and only online moniker.

(Also, I'm fairly confident that the accepted acquisition of G13 is more fiction than fact.)

I accept what you say on your word...your style was merely reminiscent of a fellow who went by the handle of Nom de Fleur, years back.

To make this post somewhat relevant to the sub-forum's designation: The Charles' Kush is a poly-line bred cross of Nuristani genectics.

Sincerely,
Charles.

Al'right...where were we then...firstly, I prefer to remain relatively anonymous but I will say...we have had dialogue elsewhere, Professor, on the subject of DogShit...if that rings any bells...then Hello again. :nod

"You see, I created the 'Charles' Kush' from landrace cultivars personally collected. It has been suggested that the 'Charles'' line is the progenitor of the 'Chem' lines and the 'King' lines and so forth.

While I'm aware of the comparisons between 'King' & the 'Chems'...I'm unaware of any suggestions or comparisons to any 'Charles' line...aside from RM's King outcross to his 'Charles Kush' hybrid. Where do these suggestions come from? What is the basis of this suggestion? Smoked samples of varietals in question? Grown the various cultivars in question? Or???

"I didn't "release" the strain commonly referred to as 'Charles' Kush' and it was locked down, literally. At the time, all my work was under Government supervision and scrutiny at a University lab...and 'Charles' Kush' still got out."

Ok..."sound deductive reasoning" you say...I could supposition that your "Charles' Kush" could possibly be the "choice Kush cutting" used in Reefermans 'Charles Kush' hybrid but I can't extrapolate how that would possibly relate it to Chem or King. Further insight regarding how you came to this possibility?

I bring this to your attention because with your original post there are already 'simple minds' running with your story & filling in the holes with their own details.

I also know well how 'names' can be replicated throughout the community...which could make all this merely a coincidence...although that doesn't seem to be the case.

Also, you say King is a selection of "Charles' Kush"...if this is true...would Queen be another selection of yours?

What is the exact lineage of your Charles' line? HashPlants & Kushes named after area of collection? What year/s did you collect the original seeds used to create Charles' Kush?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Trust

R

Reeferman

I can assure you that charles kush is in no way related to this guy in anyway its total BS my name is charles !

The King pk and other HP lines have nothing to do with charles I have only ever sold maybe 300-500 Charles kush because in my opinion its not as good as most everything in my indica line although as a breeder its ok .

The charles has purple in it only because I had no father and outcrossed it with Kodiak gold lavender .
Saying I am not honest , as you make up fake claims on my seedlines and clones that were handed to me by Julien as a second generation breeder .

Charles aka RM

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Keep things friendly farmers! dont want to have to ban anyone

R

Reeferman

That is total bullshit 100% crap first of all charles kush came from the seed bank cira 1987-88 on my first order I never named it charles kush someone called it that after it was kickig around for a while .
The King queen and pink are in no way related to charles its not possible .
I can not recall what the charles is just a cut selected that is most likely not sold as kush maybe nl x hash plant than we crossed it with kodiak gold and back crossed it as a IBL .
Its been bx'ed many times it very much like early HP but I just don't recall I bought many seeds , the H#3 for example was nl x hp x nl x hawaiian .
This was the same era that the charles cutt came from I am charles thus the kush that came from charles ie charles kush

Stolen charles kush BS 3 landrace strains from pakistan BS , the reason the charles has purples is because I had no male and made it a IBL by outcrossing it to kodiak gold lavender and bx'ing .
The king and queen line have nothing to do with charles kush in any way .
This guy is a lying peice of shitt who has far from no clue what he is talking about .
Pbud what a bunch of shitt .

Reef

R

Reeferman

I never got "humbolt kush " from tuck man I am so tired of these idiots I know where my own strains come from and for your information we killed the clone because it was not good enough to justify the space in our breeding program so only seeds exist .
If it were the master line for king family I would have kept it the Pink kush is the master line for the king family .
Charles X you are just a lier plain and simple .

Charles

B

British_Hempire

Jeez reef, you really are quite wound up about this, which leads me to think that what you're saying is true.

It's always sad when the true history and genetic lineages are obscured by a curtain of falsehood, in my experience, such falsehoods arise when people feel the need to enhance their own image and ego, and ego is often the downfall of folks.

Perhaps this situation is a good example of why it would be a damn good thing to get the known and verifiable history and lineages written down and published for all the see, this would avoid the possibility of further obfuscation of the actual truth, something which sadly happens far too often in the canna world.

R

Reeferman

Keep things friendly farmers! dont want to have to ban anyone
it hard to keep things friendly when folks just lie and attack your word !
The real issue is that to access these clones work with them and market seeds you have to be 1% of the population and belong to a very exclusive club !

Like tuna ! the newest strain that I have exclusive access to .

But to make up lies and make insane claims should get you banned !

I have a thick skin and generally don't get into this stuff anymore but this is over the top !

~reef~:mad0233:

S

sticky3

Relax reef your the real deal, and those who know .... know:afroweed:

N

Nuglover

Hey Reef...water off a duck's back man. I don't believe anybody took that badly written soap opera dialog up there seriously anyway. Just take a breath...uhhmmmmm :)

R

Reeferman

Its not about me being real its about some guy who plays the role of a "researcher"
Who is not that at all ! I know my work is being used in real medical research .
He pretends to be something that he is not than to fuel his ego claims that I stole his work !
Where did this work take place ? its a crock of crap and a huge joke !
Reef

F

FastForward

I hear you Reef, and I'm a novice to the community, but it seems that there needs to be a repository for breeders reports/notes/comments.....something more than forum posts collected by the industrious amongst us. This repository would be a database of all posts made by the original breeders for retrospective stuff, and for reports going forwards....a bit like the GrowFAQ, only specifically for breeders.

It means there would always be a central place that held 'the truth' according to the breeder, that could be referred to by anyone (but only posted to by known reputable breeders). I know it's nowhere near 100%, but it seems like it would be more persistant than forum posts, which tend to scatter (and dilute) any truths across many different forums over many years.

Just an idea...how such a beast would be maintained, and by who, is another matter....but it would really help piece together the myriad of stories in an independent manner.

G

Goldenboy

dont Sweet um Reef ur the Champ just keep killin um so thay gota bite your shit to keep up

R

Reeferman

I hear you Reef, and I'm a novice to the community, but it seems that there needs to be a repository for breeders reports/notes/comments.....something more than forum posts collected by the industrious amongst us. This repository would be a database of all posts made by the original breeders for retrospective stuff, and for reports going forwards....a bit like the GrowFAQ, only specifically for breeders.

It means there would always be a central place that held 'the truth' according to the breeder, that could be referred to by anyone (but only posted to by known reputable breeders). I know it's nowhere near 100%, but it seems like it would be more persistant than forum posts, which tend to scatter (and dilute) any truths across many different forums over many years.

Just an idea...how such a beast would be maintained, and by who, is another matter....but it would really help piece together the myriad of stories in an independent manner.
Thats not a bad idea at all its just tough to organize that type of data .
This guys claims are so crazy that its not even funny lol if any of you had ever seen charles kush and pink kush side by side you would come to understand how there is zero chance that they related I used charles when I did not have a king seed line to make kings kross so that it would not impart any flavor to the hybrid just shorten the structure and flowering time .

Its off the wall now if he said pink kush was "charles kush " he would at least have a educated opinion based on the flavor etc of the plant .

The new king line has no charles Kush at all because since returning to canada I have been given the seed line for king and queen .

Reeferman

R

Reeferman

You all want to see how long I have sold king and queen seeds and the " charles kush ?
I sold these seeds to BC seeds in 1999
Check out way back machine

Z

zombywolf

Reef,

I understand your being pissed about the claims from Charles X-sounds like bs from him. But can you clear up
something that I have seen 2 stories about-Kings Kross.
Your original description was the King strain crossed with
Charles Kush, then backcrossed to King. Then I saw some other posts that said the KK was pure King. Can you set
the record straight for us?

B

British_Hempire

I'd love to try and get a document together that contains all the correct lineage info on the breeding of strains, get it down on paper while the guys involved are still around to tell the tale.

I understand why reef is so annoyed as he is serious about medical research and it is indeed true that his work is being used by serious medical researchers, it doesn't help anyone, least of all sick people in need of medical cannabis to lie and promulgate false information.

To Charles Xavier, can you offer any proof about your claims to have bred Charles Kush from 3 Nuristani landraces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom