Re-veg

• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
So I've got some bubba on day 65. Normally it would be ready.
But I think I put it back into veg about 10 days ago.
The tricomes are almost all cloudy. Bud formation is no longer getting bigger. But most of the pistils are still white.
What would you do? Harvest? Give I longer?

Irish063

Irish063

I'm not sure what exactly people are going to suggest but I know they will want pics of the plant so they can get an idea of what's going. Also explain what may have happened 10 days ago that may have caused the re veg.
Timer issue, light leak etc
Good luck. Hope it all works out well

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Light leak from leaving tent door on vegging tent. And I did it two days in a row so they had t6 hours of steady light.
Having said that I just chopped them. So we'll see.
But I'm still interested in what works best for flowering plants that revert to Veg

Irish063

Irish063

Light leak from leaving tent door on vegging tent. And I did it two days in a row so they had t6 hours of steady light.
Having said that I just chopped them. So we'll see.
But I'm still interested in what works best for flowering plants that revert to Veg
I am as well. I was just reading on another thread recently that someone suggested pulling the small popcorn bud sites off if they revegged now and they decided to finish out the natural growing season. This was because the smaller sites would dry up and become a good place for bugs and/or mold. I do not know what the best solution is. Especially, since it takes them about about 3-4 weeks to fully come out of re-vegging.

Top Bottom