Real HipHop Junkiez Thread

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

for me good hiphop is a mix of 3 things..well 4 if you include voice.....the rhyme has to be good....lyrics make all the difference....but what really separates rappers is the ability to match the syllables in their verse to the rhythm of the beat...which is something i always found biggie did exceptionally well

Seen him once in Maryland at UMES campus he did this song. ..I LOST IT! Rip BIG!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

For sure bro seriously they all knew better to even mention his name guru had mad respects from everyone hes prolly my fave all time rapper he didnt even rap about all the dumb shit he had substance and told it how it really is humble super intelligent..
Remeber this BigL clowning JayZ when he was just a baby lol look at JayZ back then.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

For sure bro seriously they all knew better to even mention his name guru had mad respects from everyone hes prolly my fave all time rapper he didnt even rap about all the dumb shit he had substance and told it how it really is humble super intelligent..
Remeber this BigL clowning JayZ when he was just a baby lol look at JayZ back then.

Haaaaa!!!!!! Jay had the gold teeth! Big L was a GRIZZLY SON!!! Hella barz!!!

jaredman

jaredman

love real hip hop. Grew up on wu tang, at one time I owned 29 different wu cds all produced by rza before they became produced by wu tang productions. Love eminem, atmosphere, deltron, souls of mischief, hieroglyphics, outkast, obie trice, and too many to list from the late 90's early 00's

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

love real hip hop. Grew up on wu tang, at one time I owned 29 different wu cds all produced by rza before they became produced by wu tang productions. Love eminem, atmosphere, deltron, souls of mischief, hieroglyphics, outkast, obie trice, and too many to list from the late 90's early 00's

Obie trice is dat dude! His last album slept on Major heavy!

M Dogg

M Dogg

White kid from the Canadian Prairies but grew on the PE!!! Chuck D, Flavor, Terminator X, Griff and the S1W's, the Bomb Squad, Sista Souljah, Harry Allen... Public Enemy was a movement within a movement! And still puttin' out bangin' records... They dropped "The Evil Empire of Everything" in 2013 - the same year they got inducted into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Man glaciers of ice son @Gamrstwin36 bro thats classic on too many levels here..
"My seeds go with there seeds n marry our seeds that how i keep old school genetix all up in the family haha yea"
Thats that shyt bro.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Man glaciers of ice son @Gamrstwin36 bro thats classic on too many levels here..
"My seeds go with there seeds n marry our seeds that how i keep old school genetix all up in the family haha yea"
Thats that shyt bro.

You already bro! I be rocking that and get "What's that" . look . Lol

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

White kid from the Canadian Prairies but grew on the PE!!! Chuck D, Flavor, Terminator X, Griff and the S1W's, the Bomb Squad, Sista Souljah, Harry Allen... Public Enemy was a movement within a movement! And still puttin' out bangin' records... They dropped "The Evil Empire of Everything" in 2013 - the same year they got inducted into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame!!

Dogg i need to grab that album! !!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Thanks for dropping in the party @M Dogg man public enemys the shyt glad u posted some pioneers man!

Top Bottom