Real HipHop Junkiez Thread

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

For sure bro its funny no matter where im at tho heads start nodding feel good music bro.

Ok here one im posting with a disclaimer cause its about to get crazy here and im not going be held accountable for peeps going out and getting into trouble sons haha stay safe.

Is it REAL son! !?? That's my JOINT! Played that one day for my Master chief and he was TAPPING HIS FOOT!(CAUCASIAN IOWA MAN) HAD ME TURNED UP!! Ok i gotta MOBB CLASSIC! ! BRB! ! ..Put ya Vests on. ..It's Murda Musik TIME! !

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Big hip hop fan here. Too sick at the moment to contribute much. Glad to see some Wu heads up in here. Im digging modern underground hip hop - living legends, hieroglyphics, swollen members, - a lot of independent projects that spawned from these groups, Jedi mind tricks, the whole rhymesayers crew - atmosphere, brother Ali, grieves, eyedea and abilities. The pharcyde is legit, peeps under stairs, can't forget about my favorite lyricist - Aesop rock! And much much more

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

For sure @Theoneandonly Z looking forward to what u have to contribute when ur feeling better, i think brother ali is prolly one of the most under recognized rappers out there right now!

Heres another while we wait thru @Gamrstwin36 intermission lol again disclaimer i cant be held responisble if yas get all wriled up man lock the doors n smoke a fatty n shut off the phones would be my reccomendation hahaha!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Alright I'm loving this thread! Glory days hip hop head too! I basically stopped listening to most hip hop. After big and PAC things changed so much for the worse. Do any of you remember the bush babies? Mos def did an ill track with them back in the day. Sad what's happened to hi hop, I really woul love to see a revival though! Here is a gem for you:

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Alright I'm loving this thread! Glory days hip hop head too! I basically stopped listening to most hip hop. After big and PAC things changed so much for the worse. Do any of you remember the bush babies? Mos def did an ill track with them back in the day. Sad what's happened to hi hop, I really woul love to see a revival though! Here is a gem for you:

Remember them CLEARLY! ! But ima take ya back! !!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn, thats the most likes ive dropped in a thread in a GRIP! Definite old hip hop head here as well. Like many, GURU is my fav mc of all time and my cd case is filled with Gang Starr, Mobb Deep, WU, Eric B & Rakim, Dilated, Atmosphere, Eyedea & Abilities, Jedi Mind Tricks, Mos Def, Talib, Black Sheep on and on....

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome to see peeps contributing to the throw down!
Knew u had some bangers u where sitting on over there @EVOKE

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I have a dream. That all us hip hop junkies can unite in a place. A place surrounded by ill art drapped over red brick walls. Lay-z boy couches and fridges filled with 40's. Tables stacked with jars of the finest herb grown exclusively by farmers. Speakers stacked on speakers with Dj quick, Dj abilities, and Dj fresh spinning hard. A place where we can go absolutely dumb! A true hip hop junky paradise!!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hells yea @EVOKE man brought it back with some heaters!
Remember when this dropped?

Top Bottom