Realstyles 2nd White Power Led Grow

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

could you take a pic of the one behind it please :)
Here you go and like I said they are almost done and the leaves turned that way from the heat and no AC at all lol

SAM 0982

SAM 0983

that's how it is suppose to look when ready to chop. Well that's how I like them to look so I know they are done.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

So you go by how crispy the leafs are on the bud rather then trich color lol interesting I;ll keep that in mind View attachment 538910
You must don't understand English well. Let me slow it down for you.
1. Heat is out of control due to no AC running.
2. I do check the trichs and I wait for the leaves not the buds to cannibalize it's self
3. You use AC lol I don't hahaha

Looking at your pic you need 3-4 weeks before they are ready no amber in sight

DrFever

DrFever

You must don't understand English well. Let me slow it down for you.
1. Heat is out of control due to no AC running.
2. I do check the trichs and I wait for the leaves not the buds to cannibalize it's self
3. You use AC lol I don't hahaha

Looking at your pic you need 3-4 weeks before they are ready no amber in sight

1 heat due to human error
2 Since when in horticultural or any farming practices a person waits for buds or fruuts to cannibalize it self ??? contrary to popular belief for some ,, keeping a plant healthy , giving the right amount of nutrients as per plants needs dictate pretty much everything yields quality etc .
3 I do not grow in a tent with proper exhaust coming from directly outside in a 5 x 15 room temps 3000 watts open ended do not over heat my room there fore no AC is needed :) stay in perfect operating condition as per my dial in temps a simple exhaust thermostat can infact do wonders :)

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

2 Since when in horticultural or any farming practices a person waits for buds or fruuts to cannibalize it self ??? contrary to popular belief for some ,, keeping a plant healthy , giving the right amount of nutrients as per plants needs dictate pretty much everything yields quality etc .
3 I do not grow in a tent with proper exhaust coming from directly outside in a 5 x 15 room temps 3000 watts open ended do not over heat my room there fore no AC is needed :) stay in perfect operating condition as per my dial in temps a simple exhaust thermostat can infact do wonders :)
Where do you live? Do you live in a desert area like me ? Have you had 100+ degree weather? Just stop with the hate dude. I bet you live in Europe and as for heat human error really like I can control the weather. Do I have to hit the ignore button on you? I will I don't need your bullshit. You must be jealous of what I'm doing and Ilike you went out of the way too talk shit. The best of luck to you lol. I'll still out yield you with less power hahaha. Get ready for my harvest pics. The 4x4 tent running 372watts will hit crazy numbers and winter is around the corner. Like I stated earlier the crispy leaves were due too heat and Thin Mint doesn't like heat too much but still has frost go figure.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I figured you out you live in Canada hahahaha You don't have the weather I do and you fear my lights because you use HPS hahahahaha I found you out so I won't ignore you. I'll let you say what ever you wanna say hahahaha

1118532065_the_office_nice_try_xlarge.jpeg

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

@DrFever you forgot about my last grow if you paid attention you'd see a few plants with the leaves look like my thin mint and it wasn't even hot

DrFever

DrFever

@DrFever you forgot about my last grow if you paid attention you'd see a few plants with the leaves look like my thin mint and it wasn't even hot

i did looks like you got some learning to do with nutrients and healthy plants all good though takes time to become really good and many grows with the clawing effect i would suggest either A purchase a good EC meter and a ph meter remember the claw is due to to much N or ph to high on low ph leaf tips will tend to curl upwards
B learn how to grow healthy plants you will with out a doubt get better quality and yields

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

i did looks like you got some learning to do with nutrients and healthy plants all good though takes time to become really good and many grows with the clawing effect i would suggest either A purchase a good EC meter and a ph meter remember the claw is due to to much N or ph to high on low ph leaf tips will tend to curl upwards
B learn how to grow healthy plants you will with out a doubt get better quality and yields
You some kind of expert that flaps his lips over and over and over. You obvious have the mind set of Ricky from the trailer park boys

27153d36d6836bc9272853c95fae4be7f9a6109191f166c9b084136fabf62207

Also Canadian Beer sucks lol. I know how to grow obviously you are a hater you are as fake as Drake

A85

DrFever

DrFever

Did i hurt your feelings ??? must of i am not here to cut anything apart like i said it clearly shows with out a doubt what i am trying to relay is ???
Wow you made a diy Cob unit congrats now learn the other aspects of growing
we can have the best of the best lights in any amount but remember its only part of the equation one must know how to grow plants also and finish them
As for you ,, You tend to blame everything else 100 degree out door temps please stop blaming other things and look at the root cause YOU
your the one that takes care of them end of story anyone with half of brain knowing dam well if temps are increasing will do anything to get them down
so please
Some growers on this site and many others have known me for well over 10 years does that make me a good grower journal after journal on those sites helping others etc
dam straight it does remember people like me were litterally the beginning of indoor forums and many before my time of joining when growing was illegal everywhere
growers like your self xomig in last few years coming in after the legalization of mj now with my original post stating that yes the thin mint look liked crap

But remember i also said the others look good
so i ask my self whats the difference i mean 100 degrees is 100 degrees shouldn't both rooms be fucked up and why isn't it ,, then if your blaming 100 degree out door temps lol which is is
Again i applaud you on your Diy Cob but remember just because you made it doesn't make you a better grower skills time and lots of grows do
Now carry on
DF

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

Did i hurt your feelings ??? must of i am not here to cut anything apart like i said it clearly shows with out a doubt what i am trying to relay is ???
Wow you made a diy Cob unit congrats now learn the other aspects of growing
we can have the best of the best lights in any amount but remember its only part of the equation one must know how to grow plants also and finish them
As for you ,, You tend to blame everything else 100 degree out door temps please stop blaming other things and look at the root cause YOU
your the one that takes care of them end of story anyone with half of brain knowing dam well if temps are increasing will do anything to get them down
so please
Some growers on this site and many others have known me for well over 10 years does that make me a good grower journal after journal on those sites helping others etc
dam straight it does remember people like me were litterally the beginning of indoor forums and many before my time of joining when growing was illegal everywhere
growers like your self xomig in last few years coming in after the legalization of mj now with my original post stating that yes the thin mint look liked crap

But remember i also said the others look good
so i ask my self whats the difference i mean 100 degrees is 100 degrees shouldn't both rooms be fucked up and why isn't it ,, then if your blaming 100 degree out door temps lol which is is
Again i applaud you on your Diy Cob but remember just because you made it doesn't make you a better grower skills time and lots of grows do
Now carry on
DF
you are a fool who thinks I'm upset you don't even have a clue what I'm about. I'm the guy that has control over you. I said come to my thread and you did lol. I don't know how old you are but you act like a kid. Didn't you state that the environment plays a important role in growing? I'm doing some testing on the limits of these lights and you trying to upset me doesn't work because I've grown 23 lbs off of 72 plants so kick rocks. All I see is you on different threads trying to insult people to make yourself feel special. Like I said it doesn't work on me. I know you have no merit in what you say for the lack of pics you have in your own threads hahahaha you are playing my game. I have you where I want you so if you feel you got me upset just remember you are lying to yourself.

Top Bottom