Recirculated or drain to waste ?

• Recirculated

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • DTW

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Dezzie

Dezzie

Hey growers, thought I'd document a recirculated grow using Wilma system I'll post a picture every 7 days with progress, many doubt the recirculating systems but I've always had great results this way thanks

Dezzie

Dezzie

3 weeks old today come on strong and starting to drink a lot of juice what do you think guys look good ?

IMG 2084
IMG 2085
Dezzie

Dezzie

So 12" tall so far ive been doing some measuring and wondering when to switch to flower 12/12 lighting. I have 2m tall tent and so duducting the height of the lights and the Wilmas being slightly raised i'd like them to be around 1.2m tall, I think this is a safe hieght not to scorch and stress them later on. Plants are indica/sativa 80/20%

Dezzie

Dezzie

I figure they will double in size from the time I switch to flower maybe a little more hard to predict so I'm thinking another week that would be 4wks of veging they would be around 40-50cm's tall then put them in flower cycle, any suggestions ??

xenon730

xenon730

What are you feeding these gals? Are these barneys farm fem seeds? I've done some coco recirc and lately i feed my d2w to my outdoor gardens, sort of recirc lol.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What are you feeding these gals? Are these barneys farm fem seeds? I've done some coco recirc and lately i feed my d2w to my outdoor gardens, sort of recirc lol.
I do the same thing. Lol. This girl was fed on nothing but my waste from my indoor DTW. The front one in the coco pot. Lol. The in ground girl gets no water or anything

IMG 8660
Dezzie

Dezzie

Hey, I'm feeding AN's sensi grow a+b the cocco version with B52 and a little cal mag in there and voodoo juice at the start to help the roots develop, I'm feeding every 3 hours in the light period

Dezzie

Dezzie

Oh and yes your right pal these are Barny's farm pineapple chunk feminised, I like Barny's farm I always have success with them 100% of the seeds grew with no probs where I've had others and you get rogues that don't grow

xenon730

xenon730

Oh and yes your right pal these are Barny's farm pineapple chunk feminised, I like Barny's farm I always have success with them 100% of the seeds grew with no probs where I've had others and you get rogues that don't grow
Ive had perfect results from all the barneys I've run except when cookies kush first came out, 50% hermied. I've grown their tangerine dream, lsd, vanilla kush, red dragon, cookies kush, laughing buddha, and a few older ones i can't remember. Their red dragon is actually one of my favorite cuts to this day. I've wanted to grow pineapple chunk, but these days im perpetually behind and just finishing all the hunting i want to do myself until late 2018 so won't be starting any soon. I'll watch yours though lol.

Dezzie

Dezzie

Ive had perfect results from all the barneys I've run except when cookies kush first came out, 50% hermied. I've grown their tangerine dream, lsd, vanilla kush, red dragon, cookies kush, laughing buddha, and a few older ones i can't remember. Their red dragon is actually one of my favorite cuts to this day. I've wanted to grow pineapple chunk, but these days im perpetually behind and just finishing all the hunting i want to do myself until late 2018 so won't be starting any soon. I'll watch yours though lol.
I might try their red dragon next It sounds good

xenon730

xenon730

I might try their red dragon next It sounds good
They were all really unique looking plants. Here's a shot of one. Notice it looks cupped almost and the short, hard looking pistils. They all had those two particular qualities. The flavor they describe is pretty spot on and of 25 plants, 18 appeared to be of the same 3 phenotypes, the others being mishmashes of those 3. The consistency was really shocking tbh. If you order the seeds lmk and ill show you some more of what I'm talking about.

20170903 115300
Dezzie

Dezzie

4 weeks old today still growing strong, I actually switched to 12/12 lighting a few days ago for fear they will get too big so they vegged for 3 1/2 weeks but I think they are coming on quite well

IMG 2114
IMG 2115
Dezzie

Dezzie

I think the growth has been pretty rapid and I'll have to strip back the fan leaves when the buds are forming they are quite bushy so it will help the light penetrate to lower parts I'm thinking

Dezzie

Dezzie

Ok after week 5 I'm seeing explosive growth still these girls are growing quick, Been in flower a week and a half now starting to get hairy and a lovely smell is starting too bit all going great so far in my opinion

IMG 2129
IMG 2130
Dezzie

Dezzie

Getting hard to take pictures now they so big I might end up taking them out of the tent and put them in a full sized room to finish lol, the pics doesn't do them justice all the leaves are lovely and green the light makes them look pale

Dezzie

Dezzie

week 6 now still doing great buds are forming everywhere still growing fast but they have slowed down in height thank god lol, drinking massive amounts of juice the roots are actually dangling into the tanks now

B0EB57FB 035D 4920 9BFB 429A16373EB9
E3BFD839 22A9 4EE5 AAD1 17C5ACC55916
FA12AEB5 E6F3 464E 8212 B4E960989C74
037F2B7B 928B 40E0 B9BB 1A8BF8C1EB3C
FBD39BAD 80EE 494C A795 979E4A1B75FA
Dezzie

Dezzie

Week 7 still going strong recirculating and the tallest plant is now 6’7” tall hope they don’t get much taller i’m Already maxed on my light heights, had to make some mods to the tent I cut out the floor and lifted it up to the ceiling and trimmed lots of the lower leaves and branches that aren’t getting much light this allows more air circulation and the plant can focus on best parts above getting all the light and nutrient

E29499DA 92C5 4E8E A984 CF083584F7AD
0FFC0B87 AA97 4C44 AA05 FDEC518F651C
BDBA3B04 2BB3 43FB A813 8747D623C298
47F70963 3E5E 4A3B BCF4 1AE4103FAE34
0B66FAF0 081C 45DB 9D12 9F3E2C6B4F6E
Top Bottom