Recommended hanging height for spiderfarmers se3000???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i was thinking one plant in a 10 plus gallon. i can grown scrogged plants and or short veg time plants but i really wanna do something where i veg around 60 to 80 days (ill go as long as my tent will hold. AND i want it to be a space for something exotic, heavy hitter amd just something different

sambapati

sambapati

i too was there on a gelato grow. i literally was forced to go seed to harvest (auto) in 60 days as well as a dubran poison. Im even wondering about my currwnt runtz. i jear it can be up to 11 weeks. my back 3 plants are in week 7 and killing it, frosty, and trichomea are all cloudy. plant just doeant look mature enough. I may be going back to college just to leaen how to grow. damn weed plant lol. shit is a science foe sure, but a science i am hooked on
Frosty the Snowman....

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

helllllll yeah.... funny my wife already cam eup with tye name if we can combine one of our favorite strands right no (grape stomper or durban posion) and graft/ line with something else ro make a nice powerful sativa dominant..... Since im full blood Colombian though lived in us 43 years and im truly American and the indica lover and my wife is the epitome of hippy from tye back sticks in the country town who loves sativas. she has decided if we ever could produce it she decided would name Colombian Hillbilly lol.... so i need to get this one plant monster growing down lol. happy wife happy life.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

so i made adjustments to my fans to try and move air around. i have my tsl 2000 in front at 50% and my new sp3000 over my the back 3 (more centered over whole tent). The back plants are a week older and FROSTY AS FUCK and im running the 3000 at 75%. i dropped my ac unit to 66 on outside air and i have gotten canopy temps at 80 to 82.
I played with lights and heights all night and went to bed feeling comfortable. woke up and my feont 3 plants leaves are becoming discolored. Im still learning light burn and nutrient burn or deficiency.
I would lo
ve any imput about my light heights, intensities and lef discoloration this mor ing. Thanks as always
Obviously I can’t be 100% certain, but I feel confident you have that SP3000 running dimmed too high. At that height and with little space next to the other light, I bet your canopy is over 1,000 ppfd at 75%. I would crank the SP3000 down to 50%. The sweet spot could be between 40-60%. The plants are showing light stress though.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

speaking of costs? soooo mu wife is finally all on board with my many grows going on. 6 in a tent, 6 in a closet, 6 outdoor, and and just started germination of Strawberry Banana, Northern Lightsn Amnesia Haze, Blue Berry. im asking about cost cause im up to right at 750 in a combination of 2 lights, 200 in nutrients, new tent, exhaust, fans etc will be running me another 50 to 700. i dont mind spending the miney as my hields are gettung better. My queation would be my wife is allowing me one tent. ive been thinking of a 3x3 to grow one big massive plant. if you/anybody had to choose a tent steup for 1 big plant would should i be apending or are there any good package deals. (i dis just in FOOP nutrients thay were pricey foe the amount you get but my outdoor plants are LOVING IT compare to foxfarm trio. would love to have a killer 3x3 or something to focus on one big plant only
Ive grown close to 2lb in a 3x3. You may want room for things like fans humidifier stuff like that. Maybe even a 4x4.

A

av8ersteve

Excellent read!!! Love this thread. I’m at 12” @100% with my SE3000 and week one of flower. I think she’s looking pretty good. I really like this light and plan on getting another one to daisy chain in a 60”x32”x80” tent. On the subject of some plants getting done early, I was listening to a really fascinating lecture given by professor Bruce Bugbee from USU and there “early research” is suggesting that we all may be delaying our harvest to late. At around 40 days from flipping to 12/12 the cannabinoid‘s, thc/cbd are around their peak concentrations and then start declining after that with a really big drop at around 60 days. I was truly shocked at what he was saying and by no means suggesting this, it’s just he is one of the top scientists in the field of hemp cultivation and I love his research. He does say that this is early research and further studies are underway as we speak. If you’ve never heard of him, look him up. He and his colleagues are really hammering down on the best conditions to grow for commercial operation and is paid by Utah State University to do so. I just wanted to share, and thanks for having me!

8DC50A86 28F4 428E B90F 638B7680D3EC
051C9EE9 F817 46BB 8593 E9C9709449DE
A

av8ersteve

Here is the article if anyone is intereste.

raretrick

raretrick

Hey guys, I'm in the same spot right now (kind of), but with the se5000 (I have a 3000 in my 3x3, and it's fantastic.) This is my first non-Auto grow, and I'm using a 4x4 and the SE5000, and I want to see if anyone has some incite for me; I'm growing 2x CBD 20:1 by QCS and a Northern Lights CBD 1:1 by QCS. There are all seedlings right now; I had the light at 4 feet and 30%. The NL is the healthiest, and it's been stretching the first four days, and it's to the point it might flop over, so I moved the light to 3 feet and dialled it back to 20%. No issues yet, and I'm chillin' because, for the first time, it's not panic city with autos having a timer on them, haha. So my question is, what do you guys do with your 3000s when your photoperiods are seedlings? I should be able to transfer the same thing to my 5000.
Also, sorry for hi-jack; I might make my thread if I don't hear back.

Top Bottom