Recreational MJ Shops

• Thread starter HiDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My experiences are from the customer side of the counter. Also, I have yet to visit a recreational dispensary. All dispensaries in my area are still all medical. I can say this ... since the State of Michigan moved to regulate the medical market, everything has gone down hill. Prices have gone up, quality has gone down. It's a mess that's still trying to sort itself out.

Weed is everywhere but good weed is almost never found ... at least not in the dispensaries around me. Seems everything is rushed to market so it can be sold.

This year many are complaining about black market weed too. Plenty of new growers trying to cash in around here.

What makes anyone think this would be easy?

the rrock

the rrock

My experiences are from the customer side of the counter. Also, I have yet to visit a recreational dispensary. All dispensaries in my area are still all medical. I can say this ... since the State of Michigan moved to regulate the medical market, everything has gone down hill. Prices have gone up, quality has gone down. It's a mess that's still trying to sort itself out.

Weed is everywhere but good weed is almost never found ... at least not in the dispensaries around me. Seems everything is rushed to market so it can be sold.
send me your conc tact info gramps,and this gramps will hook you up

HiDaze

HiDaze

Maybe I am holding the recreational market to a standard which simply cannot be applied.

I get the business needs to turn gross profit across the board. Literally everything from the power to a building and the ground that building sits on must be taken into account. Churning out a profit without regard to the end of the chain (customers) = devastating losses the moment a fair margin of their customers gain a little knowledge.

In turn, the grow with quality product OR the companies with the most revenue behind them remain.

Sad times we live in.

And blessed times. Happy to see many people so open about their "drug" use 😁

Top Bottom