red cards.....

• Thread starter summitoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah they can still fuck you for a ton of reasons if you dont own the property. they can try to hit you with everything from zoning to his "loss" from the house having grown they'll talk shit of mold and mildew.... then if you're close to a school fuckkkkkk.

ive been there, its not fun. Own the house, or make sure they're either cool or live in another state just expectin a check.

A

A20Grower

I had my doc visit on July 15th, I got my verification that they received it about 8/5, and I have yet to receive my card in the mail. I think I remember seeing it was 4-6 weeks from when they receive the paperwork, longer if it's incomplete and they have to send it back.
Got my red card in the mail today, that's just shy of three weeks, it's dated 8/21/2012.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

and damn is it nice to have it!

was driving back from boulder last night, picked up a couple specials strains that i heard just got dropped. so my dumb ass is going 84 down the 36. get stopped, show him "all" identification, he walks to his car, comes back within 30 seconds "do you mind if i just make sure you're okay to drive?" hell yes i let him. passed the roadside olympics and he let me go....

bowl was still smokin on the passenger side. didnt even get a speeding ticket.

i love you, world.

putembk

putembk

and damn is it nice to have it!

was driving back from boulder last night, picked up a couple specials strains that i heard just got dropped. so my dumb ass is going 84 down the 36. get stopped, show him "all" identification, he walks to his car, comes back within 30 seconds "do you mind if i just make sure you're okay to drive?" hell yes i let him. passed the roadside olympics and he let me go....

bowl was still smokin on the passenger side. didnt even get a speeding ticket.

i love you, world.
84 mph and a smoking bowl in the front seat??? I don't think any color card would have helped me. You are one lucky sob, I would be in the crowbar hotel this morning. lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

84 mph and a smoking bowl in the front seat??? I don't think any color card would have helped me. You are one lucky sob, I would be in the crowbar hotel this morning. lol
haha yeah man i lucked out.

it didnt really seem that fast at the time, my car could have easily doubled it, but was barely making way on the cars in the right lane, people were cruisin. the cop knew it too, i think he honestly was just checkin for DUI's, bein sat night.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

my card saved me couple weeks back a cop caught us burnin at the park:rolleyes: .......no problems.....dude didn't even ask for my card....I aint a bad guy at all n I just smoke a ton a weed......hell if I'm legal I actually like cops I think.....well as long as they leave me n us stoners alone they got a tough ass job to do......I know a couple in they feel the same way......no doubt not all of them do but a lot of cops see herbs as a harmless waiste of time.......my buddys neighbors an asshole in a real sneaky snoopin snitch n my bros insane gots hundreds back there more than me...... Cops came after a "tip" n asked him if he was growin, if he had his card n thats it. Never looked at the garden or questioned how many.....even the numbers craps totally a loophole cuz its just reccomended anyhow in I've proved my need so how many I need for my medicines my problem n federally 1 plants a prosecutable crime so lay low n swing low sweet chariot..........for now anyhow feds are what to watch in they are watchin some HUGE HUGE grows guys enjoy this time in our culture n GROW with it........hopefully it'll be a commodity similar to coffee n tomatoes soon n we can all get stoned in quit crying........I aint greedy at all in started giving away most all of which I once profitted from a while back in the releif of that n the card are doing my nerves really well.....n fuck wise mans right much more water than to drink just falls through ones hands anyhow.......ya know....LIVE:D

I'll sponsor anyone with a medical need in CO completely free n guarantee ya n all your friends can quit giving your extra cash to MMCs n spend it on your kids......aint offering any sort of seed clones or herbs just KNOWLEDGE....free too.....I guarantee if ya try there is not a person out there I cant direct with emails to grow herbs as good or better than anything found commercial anywhere.......GUARANTEE:p

peace
I totally agree with your cop stance, and this is why i always laugh at people stressin... my grandpa retired as a sheriff a couple years ago, and he knows everything about me. There are such bigger things they have to worry about than some weed. this country is in turmoil right now, and just because a few cops have to waste their time on the shit cause some politician has nothing better but to write letters all day long bitchin, I would BE A COP if the stance on herb was like beer. if i could get off, smoke a J, and just chill, i'd totally want to rid the world of crime and people fucking abusing and the REAL problems on this earth.

I guess there are just a few cops that do realize that. The people that are actually there to help, not to get back at the highschool jocks that prevented them from getting laid.

GanjaFunkExpress

GanjaFunkExpress

pulled over w bowl blazn on 36, u fn crasy!!!!
my 2c:
u are gonna end up on one of 2 lists:
list of legal patients w red card
list of people criminalized for marijuana w no red card

u decide

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Fair housing act for growing weed....Does anyone know if a home owner can kick you out once they find out??? Because the Act says an owner cannot kick you out because a medical condition?

sky high

sky high

If that is a Federal Housing Act you are referencing you are out of luck.

I don't personally remember seeing anything in A20 or 1284 that protects a renter from being evicted for growing med pot in a rental unit/a unit they do not own legally. What is more likely is that the lease you signed has an out for the landlord should you break >any< laws or engage in any criminal behaviors...

And FYI....MMJ isn't a medical condition, it is a treatment that "may help your condition"..

good luck......

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

its a touchy subject for sure, if someone walked into a grow room and it was tulips and peppers i dont think much shit would be stirred.... but if its ganja.... all hell can break loose.

funny, that double standard, even having paperwork recommending it..... some people are just retarded and live in their own little "this is my america" bubble. Mcdonalds and starbucks for EVERYONE muahahahahaha.

LOL sorry

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Your a lucky boy,I dont beleive that it would have been a stretch for him to hit you with DUI with a smokin bowl on the seat next to you.I have 2 immediate family members who are/were law enforcement here in cali and they both suggest that you carry it in your trunk or a locked container in the vehicle just like you would an open container of alcohol.
One of my family members retired in june of this year after 25 years,the last 10 or so as a homicide detective,at his retirement ceremony he said he would be stoppin by the next day as he needed help with a couple of things so when he got there i said what do you need bro?and he said i need to borrow your little fishing boat and i need a QP i rented a cabin for a week and im gonna get stoned like we used to when we were kids!Its like three months later now and his garage ALWAYS reeks of weed and i dont think he has cut his hair or shaved in all that time,fuckers beginning to look like charles manson!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Your a lucky boy,I dont beleive that it would have been a stretch for him to hit you with DUI with a smokin bowl on the seat next to you.I have 2 immediate family members who are/were law enforcement here in cali and they both suggest that you carry it in your trunk or a locked container in the vehicle just like you would an open container of alcohol.
One of my family members retired in june of this year after 25 years,the last 10 or so as a homicide detective,at his retirement ceremony he said he would be stoppin by the next day as he needed help with a couple of things so when he got there i said what do you need bro?and he said i need to borrow your little fishing boat and i need a QP i rented a cabin for a week and im gonna get stoned like we used to when we were kids!Its like three months later now and his garage ALWAYS reeks of weed and i dont think he has cut his hair or shaved in all that time,fuckers beginning to look like charles manson!

Your relative has his priorities straight, it seems to me- I can't even imagine what he had to walk in on those last 10 years as a homicide detective. That said, it sounds like he's got some PTSD issues and smoking weed, while a treatment, isn't a cure. In short, if I were in your shoes I'd be a lil worried about him...

summitoker

summitoker

so today I received a new card. So for anyone waiting for a card, state received my paperwork august 6th so that's just shy of 6 weeks. A friend sent his papers off exactly the same time and also received a new card today.

Top Bottom