red walls glistening, 15k glowing, UC PRO grow

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

im starting to get really confused now. My plants are looking like shit and I have my entire room dialed in. The plants were at 500 ppm in my ebb and flow table. if you look at the one of the single plant the plant is starting to get really veiny and sharp ridges.

Water temp: 63
temp:72
ph:5.9
ppm: 330
humidity 55%

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-10-13_22-08-12_151.jpg

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-10-13_22-07-44_463.jpg

J

jdubz401

I run the under current also I have sour kush at the moment starting 4th week of flower today and my system is at 600 ppms maybe to much food? Just my opinion as I am a newbie myself I just had mine at 800 now I gotta drain it and let them chill in water for a day or two then mix again but only to 600 hope this helps...

C

crossouttheiis

I have had several runs with this system before and have never had a problem with this level of ppm. I have tried lowering it and it has no done anything. when they were pre vegging in my ebb and flow table my nutrient ppm was at 600 and they were loving it.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I bet the roots look like crap
Ive seen em like that before and there getting choked out due to rot or a lock out. The ppms are fine you could probably bring it up to 500 and they wouldnt mind. Ive ran that strain 50 times it is picky but you shouldnt have problem like that.

What nutes ya using and with what additives?
How you adding your nutes and phs?
How high is your water level?
Mine would slow down a bit in transition to the UC from the veg table but not that bad
Somethings up dude something funny going on for sure
Good luck bro
BG

St3ve

St3ve

Yep they look stressed fo sho. Water and air temps seems awful cool for veg also. I shoot for 78F-80F and 68F water always.

I agree with BG, check out the roots.. Also, how high and what wattage are those MH's above? Looks like they could use a little more light. (guessing)

M

Max-Juice

Could be those net pots are too high and you're extremely underwatering, other than that Id try to find our the problem and get news plants in because those look weak and stretchy. I'd get something with more girth to it if you want big plants.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres what he growing only not sick

lghhhhh_016.JPG
bs_2_2_lg_sb_010.JPG

oh_ya_014.JPG

Surely not weak and gets colas as big as arms easy

C

crossouttheiis

I bet the roots look like crap
Ive seen em like that before and there getting choked out due to rot or a lock out. The ppms are fine you could probably bring it up to 500 and they wouldnt mind. Ive ran that strain 50 times it is picky but you shouldnt have problem like that.

What nutes ya using and with what additives?
How you adding your nutes and phs?
How high is your water level?
Mine would slow down a bit in transition to the UC from the veg table but not that bad
Somethings up dude something funny going on for sure
Good luck bro
BG

I adjusted the ppm up and they are starting to look a lot better. I am running house and garden, but once I run out I am going to be running canna since that has been my favorite in all runs. I am running sterile right now with house and garden and h202 every three days. Its weird because I have ones in individual bubble buckets that are really healthy. I am premixing them in a fifty gallon drum before adding anything to my system. The water level is up above all the net pots. Old roots look like shit and new roots are popping out that are bright white.

Yep they look stressed fo sho. Water and air temps seems awful cool for veg also. I shoot for 78F-80F and 68F water always.

I agree with BG, check out the roots.. Also, how high and what wattage are those MH's above? Looks like they could use a little more light. (guessing)

I have been messing with two lights and three lights and one light. They are perking back up with just one light running. 1000 watt. They have been vegging that thousand since they were on the ebb and flow table

Could be those net pots are too high and you're extremely underwatering, other than that Id try to find our the problem and get news plants in because those look weak and stretchy. I'd get something with more girth to it if you want big plants.

under watering or underfeeding? The water level is slightly above the bottom of the netpots and I am not worried about the plants once they recover

is the nutrient solution cloudy?

nope it is comeing out that diluted red/yellow clear color that the red and clear makes once the h and g is mixed in.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ive had that happen to me coming from the veg tray I dont know why but the old roots would die off on me as well then new roots would come on real good. If you have new roots coming in then your all good it was just the transition to the UC

C

crossouttheiis

damn you are spot on... all the old roots from the ebb and flow tray are falling off and new ones are starting to shoot out. I am almost thinking about just vegging in individual buckets next time so that might not happen.

G

gettogro

That shit has happend to me the past 2 grows. As soon as I transfer from my veg UC to my flower Uc all the roots turn light brown and fall off. 2 weeks later they grow new roots and then its off to the races. But after the first 2 days after the transfer my nutrient solution gets cloudy and I have to fix it with physan 20. Im about to do another transplant in a couple weeks. Im going to try a UV sterilizer to treat the water and nutes for a couple days before I put the plants in.

C

crossouttheiis

that shit is weird. It kinda is annoying. The plants are adjusting well though I have bumped it up to two lights now and they are all perking back up. I am not sure how I big I want to get the plants that are going into the vertical set up. I am going to be doing a nutrient change out in the next day or so. I am just glad to finally have something growing again lol.

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Consider bringing down your nute strength by about 50% as it seems ur plants may be suffering from a little water lock out/ salt toxicity combo. when plants stall in the system 99% of the time it ends up being excessive nute strength which cripples water uptake and retards the plants metabolism.

Looking forward to you riding your pro off into the sunset.

C

crossouttheiis

ill cut it in half and see what happens then... update tomorrow. I am getting to work now.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yo mix up a gallon of RO water and add great white at recommended dose and add around 1 to 1.5 cups to each plant crown feed.
They will love you for it and bounce back twice as fast
Just do it

C

crossouttheiis

everyone but one has bounced back. I'm going to be flipping them in the next couple days and take sone pictures. thanks for the help everyone

C

crossouttheiis

there is a new picture i uploaded to my profile still not sure how to post it here... oh well fuck computers

here they are starting flowering today... recent complications have resulted in five lights over four plants and three lights over ten. The plants I wanted to get a little bigger, but my residence is being forclosed upon because of my wonderful landlord.

Latest posts

Top Bottom