reefermans private stash seeds on the farm next week

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
mannn,,we just went into reefs private stock ,,and we are sendin some packs of exclusive strains:rock,,,some of them:cool0010: are limited to one pack and will never be realsed again,,, man we evan found genetics we thought were lost forever :bong-hits:,,,

S

Swampdank

Pleeze tell me you found some Blueberry Sativa IBL! Pleeeeeze!

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
let me check for you i might have a a pack of ten seeds that will be going up on auction

L

Limeygreen

Hope you could find some Lambada or el diablo, great opportunity though.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
yep we got panama red Hempire and there will be bins but mostley auctions

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Got any Nutcruncher? now that's the shit...

Tex

B

British_Hempire

wtf is nutcrunhcer?

I think edelephant and I are having a knife fight to the death over the panama lol.

A

astartes

Seconded Swampdank. I'd love to have a go at some sat. Blueberry!

astartes

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
now this is a nice one ,,,,anyone ever tried the alaska thunder fuck haze????

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
10 packs kodiac gold(auctions)
10 packs viper (auctions)
20 packs alaskan thunder fuck haze (10bins+10auct)
10 packs reeferman sourdeisel (auctions)
20 packs reeferman mango haze (bins)

AT THE FARM NEXT WEEK:cool0010:

C

Chesney

10 packs kodiac gold(auctions)
10 packs viper (auctions)
20 packs alaskan thunder fuck haze (10bins+10auct)
10 packs reeferman sourdeisel (auctions)
20 packs reeferman mango haze (bins)

AT THE FARM NEXT WEEK:cool0010:

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

R

Reeferman

I am also releasing a limited number of other landraces like brazillian manga rosa , my hash plant parents like tajikistan , uzbekistan , pakistani , chinese indica . I have old the first release of old time moonshine seeds directly from dj short and lots more we just cleaned out my stash in europe and it was packed !! I have limited numbers of lots of things cambodian x c-99 , purple haze camboadia orgional asia girls , limited numer of wakeford origional packs , fraser valley sativa hash plant , northern dream , feminized purple haze seeds feminized HP 13 etc etc all going on auction .
Reef

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Crazy, I have to own those otm, and some landraces, sick work reef!

O

ograskal

Holy Shit!...Its on like Donkey Kong!..Thanks for bringin these gems to the Farm bro...Talk to you soon!....~ogr

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I want some of that purple haze you got there Reef, Can you tell a little about it?

R

Reeferman

I would go for the purple haze x cambodian my cambodian is a special plant and the male used is the same as I used on purple g-sus , the purple haze is way better in f-1's this is a old school purple that a few folks have its really good .

I am also releasing the haze bro's origioanl haze 10 packs ... the best true breeding strain around this is haze in its origional form when it was brought to holland never crossed or hybridized

Willie nelson x haze bro's origional haze buy it now for $150 for 25 packs . I have lots of those puppies put em away and forgot about em !

I also have the first run of work from the south american project in hand !
Reef

Top Bottom