reefermans private stash seeds on the farm next week

• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kreation

Hello, I just noticed that reefermans stash is now empty within the last 24 hours, have they been taken down or are they all sold, I was looking at the kodiak gold, Reef, will you be selling pure kodiak in the future? thanks in advance, Kreation

D

Dubsta

Glad to see the tone changed in here. Reef has def done a lot of good work for the community, and sacrificed a lot in the process. And we wouldn't even be here discussing this in such a chill environment if it wasn't for the work of Logic.

Lol i was wondering who changed some of the post around and made it seem so much more friendly on that last page, doesnt even say edited! Glad to see those seeds where taken down for more people dont waste there time, thats what sucks about old seeds, there old Gems that could be lost forever but u never know if they will pop witch blows. not reefermans fault, he was just tryin to give us some old gems, If it was stored in a fridge I'd guess the power would of been lost at least once or twice over the years witch could cause temp's to change and fuck the seeds up...

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for clearing that up ripz and cant wait to have a smoke out with you when u arrive in dam for the 4.20,peace bro

R

Reeferman

upinsmoke got 100% on viper and ?
also 81 out of 100 initially than the others a days later .
~reef~

R

Reeferman

man they are your seeds enjoy em pollen chuck away I just dont like f-2's personally because folks judge my work based on them .
~reef~

S

shdwfx756

puffin on a cherry bomb bomberoo

i am a long time fan of the reef.
crytal ship, brain warp, nut cruncher, cherry bomb.

and my all time fav g-sus, most especially
the royal burgundy haired pheno.
luscious is the word.

i crossed cherry bomb with g-sus,
the result cherry g-sus or cherry cat piss on fire.
tasty! (sorry for the f2 shuffle reef, i just love
playing with your superior genetics)

going for ap, lp1 or lp2, bc gold, bodhi sativa,
and the willie soon.

puffin on an f2 cb bomberoo, cherry heaven bro!

peace
f

Latest posts

Top Bottom