Reefermans sour diesel (sshxsd)????

• Thread starter jayww
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

a little misinformation and definitely some bias in this thread, but i will attempt to provide some CORRECT info for the op's question.

first, we must remember that reef released more than one version of his sour diesel. the first i believe was the ecsd cut x a citrusy kush ibl, this sd was eventually renamed sour diesel kush. locate dubsta's thread for some pics and info. the second was the ecsd cut x ssh while reef was in amsterdam. it may have been bx or ix but im not sure. i may be wrong, but i dont think rez genetics were used in either version. at any rate, if it were true, i dont see how one could crap on reef for using rez stock but praise ojd's version when (if you believe the story) both versions contain rez gear.

i may be wrong on this too, but i think reef released the second sour diesel (ecsd x ssh) before ojd won a cup with his sssdh. again, not sure, but pretty sure. personally, i havent tried either version, but i thought i would give you some unbiased information to help you make an informed decision. i think you'll get some top gear from both vendors, no bs.

nurlord

nurlord

Critiques are one thing but going into a man's forum and advising his seeds as knocks offs does seem kind of rude, intentional or not.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Get both and grow them side by side, ation speak louder than words...

Top Bottom