Reef's SD

• Thread starter Hemphrey Bogart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reeferman

The sour D that everyone is on about was publically called sour D kush it was in the description .
I will have sour D kush again soon and another site has it in stock .
Reef

Z

Zen

I hope I can express my opinion without pissing anyone
off... but i tend to agree with guerillaMAN. For me its
not about the quality of the gear at all... I feel a little
misled. When I bought it I was told it was a 9 week
strain... I don't remember it saying 9-11 weeks which
is fine and I would be happy even if they were an
11 week strain but I have a room full of sour diesels
from various other breeders and I can tell by looking
at it... at 8 weeks it's barely half way done while all
the others are almost done. So what I"m saying is
not about reef personally... it's about a strain that
can go much longer than 11 or even 12 weeks and
I'm sure I would not have bought it just for that
reason.

I am sure the smoke will great when done... but still
hope that it smells and taste like sour diesel as that
is the reason I bought it for.

D

Dubsta

I Agree, something wrong went down last year but i dont think it was Reefs fault, Mostly bad people selling his stuff, mainly kingdom seeds seems to be where everyone had problems with, hoping this year turns out better. I can say though that I was shocked to see the first pole that asked if u had no problems with reefermans beans from 08 click yes or no and WOW Almost everyone voted against your stuff, bad descriptions and whatnot, alot of people still liked the out come of there beans but just bad description.

And In 07 when i placed a Order threw Hemp Depot they had your Sour Diesel listed as SD x SSH x SD so i got 2packs, to later find out i got a older version u said was most likely the Sour Diesel Kush, witch i fuckin LOVE the plant!!!!!! Had at LEAST 10 people tell me they ordered a pack from my pictures of them! Some pics below of my Pheno from 07 got 3 new ones that look similar 1week into flower cant wait to see how they turn out there fucking beautiful!!! Then 1 pack Pink Kush that was said to be Bx4 then later was told it was the bx2 and the bx4 was the next version comming in soon, i guess they were told it was the bx4 comming and didnt know it was the bx2 for a while, but i didnt hear that till after my beans were dropped and being sexed when i found out it was the bx2. But hey cant complain it turns out plants with good buds, was a low yielder though, also are really picky and hard to dial in witch sounds like the pink kush just i never got pink hairs from 5 females and none really looked like other peoples but hey that was probably just the way i grew them. Then the Lebanese HP pack i got at the same time just was a dissapointment, if it didnt hermi the buds just had no flavor but hey man it just wasnt my kind of weed maybe someone else might of liked it... maybe lol then my Mendo Purps i ordered i LOVED! I love the flavor and it give a good somewhat Narcodic stone! my kinda weed! Sorry for my post sounding like i was hating so bad i think i was a little mad at the time i reread it and thought i would correct it. Not trying to hate just post my small problems i had, nothing to bad... Still will order your stuff! And Recently did.

Cant wait to try the Harmony! Also just sent my order in to hemp depot for some Burmese Pure, and Nepalese!!!!! I cant wait to try these and make some crosses with them to! i wanted the Harmony so bad but it was me and my buddy who went 1/2 since our room is 1/2 each.. We both got med cards so we just got 1/2 of everything... Gets the room a little closer to legal with another person living here with a card!

CIMG1564
CIMG1693 Large
CIMG2034 Large
CIMG2036 Large
CIMG1467 Large
CIMG1930 Large
SD Nug from seedLarge
R

Reeferman

I am not even going to address the shitting on customers thing , a web site was built via soliciting my customers with out my consent and even asking for $ if you deny that ask zoolander he was asked for $ .

I have said that I think that between south america , holland and canada that sour d x O haze might have been mixed up for RM SD , the reason yours might be indica dom is due to the fact yours came from a early shipment I personally made of maybe 500 seeds home .
( seeds were being sent from a friend in holland monthly) I have never read this pole because I was excluded from the site that was pirated off my success .
The web site was shut down to protect my customers as others in my small town were arrested weeks after I pulled the plug .( I listened to top pot lawyers ) It hurt me financially .
Reeferman needed a face lift and I needed to get a serious breeding project done after loosing millions of seeds to a corrupt s. american cartel.

All pink kush sold in the past year were bx 4 period I had about 300 bx 3 and made only about 1000 bx4 total .

They were made at the same time as the double skunk was bred .
When I came back to canada I was busted and lost a huge amount of genetics and had to start over again .

The Leb hash plant has been sold for years its a landrace hash plant for breeding .

I have a satisfaction guarantee that extend to hybrids landrace strains are what they are I have little control if someone does not like what a region offers genetically however not 1 of these people have asked me via pm and gurilla man has my private email about fixing anything(and they told customers they had no way to contact me ) rather they have attempted to get the bandwagon going in a wagon circle and to be honest I really don't care if you would like something as a replacement I would be happy to help but as far as the public drama I really don't care for it .

The vast majority of the biggest bitchers at gurlliaman Never paid for seeds in the pat 4 years they were given seeds in large numbers and would actually get a attitude if I sent only 12-15 free seeds .

The folks who really take issue are folks who no longer have the benefit of working directly or indirectly with me and notice the lack of tea and pie every month.

I regret allowing these people to personally know me a mistake I will not make again .
~reef~:party0044:

sour power

sour power

honestly i have no say in the matter because im not the breeder or the person who feels cheated,but i do think if guys have a problem they should try to get it resolved through pm or email if thats an option.if the breeder doesnt take care of business in a professional manner. i would think in a respectfull thread it would be cool so we can know what may happen to us.also im not saying this is whats happening here,im just saying in general.peace!

H

Hemphrey Bogart

As I've already told you, reef, this plant doesn't smell anything like the willie nelson. My nose sucks, but I've since had my girl and others come look at it and they all say the same thing: it smells kinda mossy/earthy while the willies smell very lemony.

I have said that I think that between south america , holland and canada that sour d x O haze might have been mixed up for RM SD

Could this be what I've got going here, reef?

I took some pics this morning of what I hope is Reef's SD x OH. The lower bud tops on the bushier one are flat while the willie tops are like spears...very long spears, lol. I don't know what the stretchy one is. Has a similar structure to the willie, but the smell is totally different.

IMG 0579

IMG 0581

IMG 0582

IMG 0594

IMG 0600

Z

Zen

I wanted to respond to my previous post in this thread
regarding my seed issues. I didn't expect to have my
issues resolved... I just wanted to underscore my
disappointment at receiving something other than
what I ordered. But after posting here he stated that
he had a satisfaction guarantee so I shot him a pm.

He handled the problem in short order and is not only
sending me a replacement pack he's sending me an
additional pack. I'm very pleased in the way things
worked out.

Thanks reef for taking care of your business man... this
is something I have not seen much of with online
transactions/businesses.

D

Dubsta

Yes, Good customer Service for sure! I miss Form!! She's the best! Like my Mom almost! Dont know to much about UpInSmoke but I bet hes good at what he does, i know reeferman doesn't want any problems and perfect results im hoping :D

No satisfaction guarantee on the landraces witch sucks KINDA i guess i wouldn't mind a landrace if it was good but still keeping old genetics is nice but does sucks for me i thought the Lebanese HP was a cross between his Killer Hashplant and the Lebanese heirloom Hash plant. Its not a good plant really in my book, the one i got going now I have it dialed in so it should be the best ive had but i dont think its gonna be a keeper this time once again. Didnt know it was a Land race strain. I have one going now thats looking id say 60-80% sativa. Got it in 3/4 sunshine mix 4 and 1/4 Ocean Forest running Advanced Nutrients Iguanna Juice, Also some Beastie Blooms and thats about it. Plus the Nitrozeme Foliar spray a couple weeks in it seems to work extremely well, I sware can double the size on buds, Ive done side by side and was surprised i havnt heard of alot of people using it. At the time i was using a 2 Part 1-0-0 and 0-3-6 for bloom with no additives besides the foliar spray and got extremely good results. 8oz of one plant and close to 5 then i think 3.5 off the G13xNebula.

R

Reeferman

I had spanish speakers ship the last seeds and they did say sour D o haze I am certain now that the SD Kush ibl was mixed for 0-haze sour D and I am sorry .
Reef

D

Dubsta

Sounds like a killer cross to be honest, I bet a bx with that would be a killer Sour Diesel line. What u think reef?

D

Dubsta

Could u tell me on Page 5 What Sour Diesel Version u believe i got from my pics??? I got them from hemp depot right as they first got Pink Kush in stock, thats when i got the bx2 or bx3 if thats what u said it was... I really love this plant and alot of people are wondering if its the Sour Diesel Kush or not??

D

Dubsta

Heres some recent Pics. These pics were taken today and are a only a couple days into 12/12. I Cant wait to see how these Other 2 Sour Diesels do, They seem to be a little different from the Clone ive been keeping around for some time now, At this time i dont think ill ever get rid of it honestly. I just love it. I love how Dark green and healthy looking the clone pheno i got looks. Man i love this stuff. Might do a BX to the Sour Diesel clone now that i got it. Also Crossing My Mendo Purps Male with it and at least 1 branch of every strain i got flowering to right now. :D cant wait to start those...

So Reeferman, What Version on Sour Diesel Do u Believe this is? I Ordered Right as u put the Pink Kush out to Hemp Depot... i got the bx2 or bx3 at the time of the pink kush. Heres the 3 different seedlings i got..

Pic 1 RM Sour Diesel#2 From Seed
Pic 2 RM Sour Diesel#3 From Seed
Pic 3, 4 My RM SD #1 Ive had for almost 3 years or so now.
Ordered it right when hemp depot said it was the SD x SSH x SD. Whatever it is its the fucking shit. :D Love to know what it was crossed with.
Pic 5 Mendo Purps Male. Also got a BEAUTIFUL RM Sour Diesel male dunno how i forgot to take a pic... Will be doing one branch of each strain to of that plus mas pollinating one RM SD to make some F2's or whatever they are..

CIMG2516 Custom
CIMG2554 Custom
CIMG2518 Custom
CIMG2545 Custom
CIMG2584 Small
H

Hemphrey Bogart

I had spanish speakers ship the last seeds and they did say sour D o haze I am certain now that the SD Kush ibl was mixed for 0-haze sour D and I am sorry .
Reef

Thanks, reef. I realize that shit happens sometimes. No worries, man.

Just to clear this up: I don't hate you or your gear, ok? I just don't like inconsistency. I prefer to grow out stuff that is gonna be true to the name of the strain, but things happen and it doesn't always work out that way.

I was hearing complaints about the sd I had ordered before planting them and I was actually hoping I would be the exception. I just planted them and wanted to post what I grew, nothing more. I was a little upset when you told me that I didn't get what I ordered. I was also disappointed when you ignored my responses to the pm's you sent me.

Again, no worries. You're a busy guy and I'm just one customer out of many. I see where we stand now and I'm cool with that.

I hear good things about Chimera and I'll probably be getting a couple packs of his highland mex x bb pretty soon here.

Anyway, that sd x oh sounds like a killer cross and I actually hope that's what I got. I'll probably give away the lanky one or put it outside since it's not doing much as far as bud production and it's taking up precious space in my room. The other plant I got with the flat tops looks great, at least to me. Tight, thick nugs, good smell, nice trich production. I wish it would finish earlier, but then again, everyday it just packs on more and more weight! It looks like a mean sativa diva to me and I love sats!

From the looks of it, it's gonna go another 4 weeks or so, at least.

D

Dubsta

Sweet Lets see some pics Hemphrey. Sour D x O Haze sounds like a crazy good cross to be honest. I thought Reef said it was the (SDxSSH)xSD though when u first posted pics but ya, Especially if it was f1 hybrid that cross would be insaine. I'd order a pack for sure. And ya i got a little mad about the same reasons as u, Just getting told stuff was not what x's it really was, either not as many bx's or just different crosses, witch will make anyone a little angry, but I've got good results on most of my Reeferman gear so ill still order from him, gotta get the damn harmony lp1 and a couple others before i die, would love to see the Nutcruncher come back or whatever strain u think Reef is your most Couchlock variety out there, call it the Herbal Heroin, thats what i like to call my G13xNebula since its so couchlock... :D

M

mason jar

I recieved SD beans late last year and all I can say is my SD looks nothing like anyone's here. I presume mine is the Sour Diesel Kush or Diesel Kush. The plant is very short and bushy like a mofo(my mother plant). Some of the pistils began turning pink on day 26 of 12/12. Now it's day 54 of 12/12 and the fan leaves are turning purple. Very kewl indeed! The purple started showing up at day 45. Plus, in the beginning of 12/12 there was a strong coffe bean/cocoa odor.

Sdkpurple
M

mason jar

My second time trying to post. I'll try again...

Late last year I recieved SD beans from Kingdom and all I can say is my SD looks nothing like anyone's here. Very short and squat and bushy like a mofo. Began showing pink pistils on day 26 of 12/12 and by day 45 the leaves began turning purple. It's day 54 now and the purple is spreading. Very kewl. Plus, there was a strong coffee bean/cocoa odor the first few weeks of 12/12.

Sdkpurple
M

mason jar

Sorry for the double post there. It's at 7weeks 4days in the pic below. Maybe she will go to 10 weeks? Curious as to what Reef thinks....if it is SDK or not?

Sdkpurple2
M

mason jar

Just a few more then I'll stop posting until maybe later. Whether it really is SDK, I dunno. Either way, took pics this morning at day 55.

SDK day 55a
SDK day 55b
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom