Reef's SD

• Thread starter Hemphrey Bogart
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dubsta

Killer looking plant bro!! Whatever it is its fucking beautiful! I wish i knew what version i have.. I got my 2 new phenos in flower now, My other one throws Pink hairs about the same time and is super leafy but only has slight hints of purple on the main tips, What are you temps in that room if u mind me askin??

M

mason jar

64-68F when lights are off. 78-88F when lights are on. 3 plants under a 1000W hps. Has a tangerine/lemon pledge odor...can't put my finger on it. No diesel smell yet...not even when I do a stem rub.

Pink pistols at day 26 below.

Pink pistols 2
D

Dubsta

Mine just smells really sour with that hint of that diesel kush smell.. i like it, covered in crystals and makes good amounts of good hash to. Cant wait for my Organic ones to finish.. About 1 week in on my 2 new pheno from seed of the Sour Diesel, not really to sure what it is my guess the Sour Diesel x Charles Kush. Cant really get a straight answer so far.

S

shdwfx756

my sad sd story

received sd beaners about 1 1/2 years ago,
and then had a guy walks in my grow,
and brought something nasty on his shoes.
everything except one sd male died.
(this male looks nothing like any of the sd pic
i see here, it actually look a lot like a c99 mom
i have)

i ended up growing the male out,
and letting it naturally seed several sativa
type females last fall.
cant wait to see what happens with these.

ive saved the pollen,
and will cross it with several things just for kicks.
c99 female x rmsd male....

CINDYESEL???? LOL

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Pulled my "sd" plants down earlier today. One pheno is headed straight for the hash bin. The other better looking one (in pics), got a haircut and is drying. The buds are tight and pretty thick. Trich production was minimal as was the smell, but the proof is in the smoke, of course.

The buds do look nice (at least to me), but a smoke report is definitely in order once this thing finishes drying and curing a bit. The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

IMG 1023

IMG 1025

IMG 1031

IMG 0983

Z

Zen

I wanted to respond to my previous post in this thread
regarding my seed issues. I didn't expect to have my
issues resolved... I just wanted to underscore my
disappointment at receiving something other than
what I ordered. But after posting here he stated that
he had a satisfaction guarantee so I shot him a pm.

He handled the problem in short order and is not only
sending me a replacement pack he's sending me an
additional pack. I'm very pleased in the way things
worked out.

Thanks reef for taking care of your business man... this
is something I have not seen much of with online
transactions/businesses.

I wanted to update this post... the seeds he said he sent never arrived. I am sure there is a good excuse coming. I just want to let others know this cat has not treated me well at all. The seeds I got from him the first time were the wrong seeds and they hogged up space in my grow room for 16 weeks... they were suppose to be sour diesel which is a 9 weeker. So my time has been wasted again and again. He can keep his seeds at this point... I don't trust him.

Thanks for taking a dump on me reeferman...

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Shit, Zen. Sorry to hear about that. You have my sympathies as the "sd" I grew for so many weeks has proven to be a dud. A month or so in a jar isn't gonna help this stuff get any better, lol. Oh well, live and learn.

Willie Nelson is some good shit if taken at 11 weeks, by the way...

Next stop, shanti-ville!

O

onehitquiter

want some cheese with your wine i take its your first time buying seed sometime they get lost shipper gets to busy misplaced mispicked my suggestion is you stop crying and get over it

O

onehitquiter

nice pics hemp that lighter must be heavy to bad ppl have to waste space on the post

Z

Zen

want some cheese with your wine i take its your first time buying seed sometime they get lost shipper gets to busy misplaced mispicked my suggestion is you stop crying and get over it

Wonder who you are talking to... maybe you need to read the thread before you post. Seeds were sent... they were wrong seeds. Then I was told they'd be sent and found they were not... blah blah blah No whining here... my post was meant as a warning to others. Unfortunate you were not bright enough to catch that.

You don't know shit about me or my situation. How about you make a relevant post rather than flaming.

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Have you read my signature? It's true, you know.

Onehit, have you even thought for a moment that maybe zen isn't ballin' like you are and can't afford to lose a bunch of money on some bullshit? On second thought, don't answer that. I have a feeling that your answer is gonna take this thread to places it needn't go.

I'm done with this thread.

Z

Zen

I think you got the right idea Hemphrey Bogart... I'm done with this thread as well.

O

onehitquiter

well must be the first time ever seeds have been lost in the mail huh i see you didnt read my post they get lost shipper gets to busy "misplaced mispicked" and i think its rude to post that kinda stuff in his section ive never had a prob with my seeds from reef and have always got them in good time and ive got the wrong seed before try checkin into the breeder your gettin your seeds fromit happens

O

onehitquiter

well hemp why would he post about getting the wrong seed on your thred couldt he have made his own i came here to check out sd witch looks awesome not read about the wrong seeds being shipped to a person i aint ballin i go to slepp hungry more times than i like to admit

Z

Zen

Ah I see... I didn't know this was your thread onehitquiter. I thought this thread was started by someone else from which the common theme turned into Sour Diesel by reeferman that was not actually what it was suppose to be. My mistake... your right... its more important tell people what YOU think they want to here rather than the truth about a vendor who is not exactly giving others top quality service. Never mind that there are more people in this thread having issues than me... I think I counted 4.

If RM's rep is what you are so concerned about you might want to consider that your post has just made a bad thing much worse. Each post gives people more reason to come read this thread. You're certainly not doing anyone any favors. One more post from you in this thread and I will be forced to post out every single detail of the problems I have been having with this vendor of which I am sure will only be helpful to anyone but RM. Not a big thinker are ya onehitquiter.

:character0110::icon_dizzy:

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
zen quit it mate,,i told you i was sending you some more packs on the house for your troubles,,why do you still be hostile for ? you have clearly made your point and its getting boring now,,if you want to argue with some one go to icmag or ill be at the high times cup this year you can address me personally , and yes u might have counted 4 out 5000 ,,we cant make everyone happy as much as we would like to ,,so thread closed! expect 4 packets in the post witch actually got sent out at the start of the week .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom