Reliable seed bank ?...

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I have been following along about this strainly guy. But he told you and the other buyer he has different amounts of strains.

Thats a huge red flag i would think.

He didn't say he only had X amount of strains, he just only has like 14 listed on the site, I think your limited on how many u can post unless you pay for a membership.

Good morning Mike I have Afghani, Lemon, Purple, and Bubba Kush. Blue Dream, Blue God, Blue cookies, Girl Scout cookies, LA confidential, Chemdog #4, OG cake, Super fruit, Lemon Skunk, and Afghani #1

I sell 25 seeds for $25, 60 for $50 and 100 for $80 shipping included and you pay nothing until you get your seeds!

I also have 5 auto flowering strains, a 90 day super strain that producers around a quarter pound of dense heavy buds in around 90 days. My new 105 day Sour Lemon is ready as well.

Autos are on for $25 a dozen.

You can mix and match anyway you'd like and if you have any questions please feel free to call.thanks for the inquiry!

Mark

No where did he say he ONLY has these strains, These were just what he listed..

If you think its sketchy by all means stay away lol..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

He didn't say he only had X amount of strains, he just only has like 14 listed on the site, I think your limited on how many u can post unless you pay for a membership.

Good morning Mike I have Afghani, Lemon, Purple, and Bubba Kush. Blue Dream, Blue God, Blue cookies, Girl Scout cookies, LA confidential, Chemdog #4, OG cake, Super fruit, Lemon Skunk, and Afghani #1

I sell 25 seeds for $25, 60 for $50 and 100 for $80 shipping included and you pay nothing until you get your seeds!

I also have 5 auto flowering strains, a 90 day super strain that producers around a quarter pound of dense heavy buds in around 90 days. My new 105 day Sour Lemon is ready as well.

Autos are on for $25 a dozen.

You can mix and match anyway you'd like and if you have any questions please feel free to call.thanks for the inquiry!

Mark

No where did he say he ONLY has these strains, These were just what he listed..

If you think its sketchy by all means stay away lol..

I was just asking bud. Mississippi hippie answered the question. Just sounded wrong in the posts.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I was just asking bud. Mississippi hippie answered the question. Just sounded wrong in the posts.

And i was just sayin.. seems like he was listing his most popular strains since i asked him to mix and match for me.

Why not reach out to the man himself see what hes all about, he might have a strain you like ;)

jamk911

jamk911

holy shit bags..
He sells seeds cheaper than I was offering my boy for seeds from his weed bags.. ( offered buddy $4 a seed.. was that desperate)

Can any of you point me towards a good strain thats got pretty colors.. like the blue or purple buds..or an exotic red..
The colorful part is how I plan to sell this idea of buying seeds off the internet lol.. "see its prettttyyy to grow "... *3 weeks later in basement* ..
BURNNNNN PRETTY FLOWER BURNNNN 🤣🤣🤣
TY DAB AND HIPPIE MADE MY DAY!!

the rrock

the rrock

Saw LittleDabbie recommended this guy on Strainly named Mark. Hit him with some questions last night. He was in my inbox this morning. Talked to him for about 20 minutes this morning. He's the real deal. He has about 40 strains. I ordered 5 seeds each. So 200 seeds. 40 strains. $200. I predict many many grow diaries in the near future will happen... They are shipping Friday priority mail. Payment method is beyond cool. Send cash back in a self addressed envelope he includes with the shipment with tracking back to him. Cant wait!
Does Mark have any grow show reports on any of his strains , is strainly like a craigslist for clones/seeds , seems kind of random with all the many options out there worldwide and local,also I prefer cc over cash in mail cuts down on delivery time

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Does Mark have any grow show reports on any of his strains , is strainly like a craigslist for clones/seeds , seems kind of random with all the many options out there worldwide and local,also I prefer cc over cash in mail cuts down on delivery time

Hes got pictures of what hes grown and bred on strainly, Im sure theres grow reports out there hes got a bunch of reviews and happy customers anyway..

He sends the seeds first you pay after you get your seeds.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I should be getting commission for this lol... Look the guy has been growing since 1966. That's a few years before I was born. Screw grow reports. He's good :) I've spoken with him a few times on the phone. He REALLY knows his shit. I have zero doubt his seeds are golden. He includes a self addressed envelope. You put your cash into it the day after you get your seeds and mail it to him. I cant say enough good about him vs. Dealing with a seedbank.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
holy shit bags..
He sells seeds cheaper than I was offering my boy for seeds from his weed bags.. ( offered buddy $4 a seed.. was that desperate)

Can any of you point me towards a good strain thats got pretty colors.. like the blue or purple buds..or an exotic red..
The colorful part is how I plan to sell this idea of buying seeds off the internet lol.. "see its prettttyyy to grow "... *3 weeks later in basement* ..
BURNNNNN PRETTY FLOWER BURNNNN 🤣🤣🤣
TY DAB AND HIPPIE MADE MY DAY!!

LA Confidential, Purple Kush, OG Cake, Blue God, Blue Cookies. All five of those put out stunning leaves and flower.

jamk911

jamk911

LA Confidential, Purple Kush, OG Cake, Blue God, Blue Cookies. All five of those put out stunning leaves and flower.
I spoke to him
I actually asked for purple kush, la confidential, and a few autos and he said he had a new super strain that yields super heavy in 90 days.. a qp..
I asked for 5 of each lol
Those purple kush looked soo pretty

dire wolf

dire wolf

I should be getting commission for this lol... Look the guy has been growing since 1966. That's a few years before I was born. Screw grow reports. He's good :) I've spoken with him a few times on the phone. He REALLY knows his shit. I have zero doubt his seeds are golden. He includes a self addressed envelope. You put your cash into it the day after you get your seeds and mail it to him. I cant say enough good about him vs. Dealing with a seedbank.
Hey mhippie
I just remembered another cool New Orleans place from back in the day , moscas over the bridge in Algeris or Avondale and k Paul's ........
Best shrimp scampi at moscas and blackened redfish at k

dire wolf

dire wolf

Best memories .....

jamk911

jamk911

How does it come when he ships it.. is it in a regular envelope.. or incognito???
And am I able to cashapp him or does he prefer cash.. I just dont want it lost in the mail ..

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Hey mhippie
I just remembered another cool New Orleans place from back in the day , moscas over the bridge in Algeris or Avondale and k Paul's ........
Best shrimp scampi at moscas and blackened redfish at k
Yeah dude. I didnt know the one in Algiers. I bought a house in Algiers Point after the hurricane. Everything changed. If it wasnt in the point then you drove really fast to get to the bridge lol. You know Chef Paul died I think last year? His signature restaurant in the Quarters isnt opening back up after the flu shut down. Sucks. That man was a food genius.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Nah, this is kinda part of the fact checking process on this site. We're not big on charlatans around here. 🙂

Sounds like you've had a great experience so far! But let's see if your opinions will change after running his genetics for a cycle or two. Customer service is important but the genetics are kinda the point.

As far as reliable seed banks, I recommend DCseedexchange. Legit great genetics, reasonable shipping, some killer deals. Attitude/Choice is also great- it's my preference over seedsman for a number of reasons.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
How does it come when he ships it.. is it in a regular envelope.. or incognito???
And am I able to cashapp him or does he prefer cash.. I just dont want it lost in the mail ..

Small bubble nailer, seeds in those plastic little tubes stuffed in another little padded thingy. Everything is in code. He puts the amount you owe on the inside flap of an envelope. Take it to the post office and send it first class with tracking. Text your tracking number to him. You'll have a solid cheap seed supplier behind you for a while. You can vac seal seeds btw to extend life. And if you want 7 years out of them, vac seal and freeze. If they defrost then you must plant. Remember that. I have known guys that just went freezer to dirt lol. Not me. Let them sit for 24 hours at room temp, then germ.

Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Nah, this is kinda part of the fact checking process on this site. We're not big on charlatans around here. 🙂

Sounds like you've had a great experience so far! But let's see if your opinions will change after running his genetics for a cycle or two. Customer service is important but the genetics are kinda the point.

As far as reliable seed banks, I recommend DCseedexchange. Legit great genetics, reasonable shipping, some killer deals. Attitude/Choice is also great- it's my preference over seedsman for a number of reasons.
Agreed. His feedback on Strainly is good. I have 4 strains germing now. They will be on my grow diary as soon as they pop. We'll see what happens :)

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah dude. I didnt know the one in Algiers. I bought a house in Algiers Point after the hurricane. Everything changed. If it wasnt in the point then you drove really fast to get to the bridge lol. You know Chef Paul died I think last year? His signature restaurant in the Quarters isnt opening back up after the flu shut down. Sucks. That man was a food genius.
Yea dude Paul was the man ......jazz fest ,then po boys at Camilia grill , couldn't get any better ...

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yea dude Paul was the man ......jazz fest ,then po boys at Camilia grill , couldn't get any better ...
Nope. That town will never be the same again. The 90's there was off the chain!

Latest posts

Top Bottom