Reliable seed bank ?...

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Nope. That town will never be the same again. The 90's there was off the chain!
Yea late 80 early 90 jazz fest every time , what a blast , still wearing my alligator belt I picked up at the challmete belt co over 30 years ago .......
Tough gator skins over there !

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto USA autoflowers only, pacific seeds, dc seed exchange, Oregon Elite seeds, growers choice, crop king, Nirvana.

Beersponge

Beersponge

Answer is unfortunately not. Would have loved to grab some Autos off him. Ohwell back to searching locally🤯

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Does this Mark fellow ship to Canada? 🍻

Dunno! Reach put to him. He's a cool guy
Answer is unfortunately not. Would have loved to grab some Autos off him. Ohwell back to searching locally🤯

Sorry to hear that :( Go back to Strainly. And search for a seed type called Freakshow. That guy is Canadian. And his genetics look off the chain unique. I'd run his beans just to see what the plants looked like lol!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Nah, this is kinda part of the fact checking process on this site. We're not big on charlatans around here. 🙂

Sounds like you've had a great experience so far! But let's see if your opinions will change after running his genetics for a cycle or two. Customer service is important but the genetics are kinda the point.

As far as reliable seed banks, I recommend DCseedexchange. Legit great genetics, reasonable shipping, some killer deals. Attitude/Choice is also great- it's my preference over seedsman for a number of reasons.
I agree wholly with this. Taking the ultra cheap avenue can get you burnt. Anyone looking for seeds it best going with reputable breeders & seedbanks. Also good seed banks usually run good deals.

Glassdub

Glassdub

true north seed bank>canuk cookies elite.............................................your welcome

3 days after order,seeds arrived,used these guys a few times,many other options overseas just takes a couple more days
Any problem buying from the US?

Glassdub

Glassdub

Trying to find Red Hot Cookies Feminized in the US can anyone suggest a vendor?

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Trying to find Red Hot Cookies Feminized in the US can anyone suggest a vendor?
Hey what's up,seedsman is a good company that ships to the U.S. and they have red hot cookies fem. You'll have to double check they're still shipping to U.S. cuz last time I tried to order they temporarily weren't but that was only cuz of flu & was when they had the lock down in U.S. going on. But I believe they're delivering to U.S. again.

hotrod717

hotrod717

I have used Seedsman half a dozen times over the past 3 years. Good deals and loads of choices from a great selection of breeders.
If you plan right around promos, it can be as low as $3 per bean.
I had one issue with an order that was partially my fault(1st attempt didnt through and promos were defaulted instead of my choice). Instead of just sending the 6 beans in question, they resent the entire $200 order.
That said I would prefer Mom and Pop on this side of pond and support community.
FYI last order was April and arrived within 4 weeks despite flu.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I have used Seedsman half a dozen times over the past 3 years. Good deals and loads of choices from a great selection of breeders.
I had one issue with an order that was partially my fault(1st attempt didnt through and promos were defaulted instead of my choice). Instead of just sending the 6 beans in question, they resent the entire $200 order.
That said I would prefer Mom and Pop on this side of pond and support community.
For sure,I just seen he asked about that strain & I know they have tons of stuff including that. For ppl.like me in U.S. it's hard to find reliable seed banks that deliver let alone mom & pop but I feel you.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
For sure,I just seen he asked about that strain & I know they have tons of stuff including that. For ppl.like me in U.S. it's hard to find reliable seed banks that deliver let alone mom & pop but I feel you.
DC Seed Exchange and Neptune Auctions are both stateside, reliable, and fast.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Hey what's up,seedsman is a good company that ships to the U.S. and they have red hot cookies fem. You'll have to double check they're still shipping to U.S. cuz last time I tried to order they temporarily weren't but that was only cuz of flu & was when they had the lock down in U.S. going on. But I believe they're delivering to U.S. again.
Keywords: in the US

Glassdub

Glassdub

Right now I would pay 47.73 post paid for 3 seeds I want & a single freebee IF I was to activate my CC for overseas transactions which I'm not keen to do to prevent legal red flags, its just simpler to keep this stateside IMO.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Anyone actually grown out the seeds from the Mark guy? His pricing is in my budget lol

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

anyone have any thoughts on a good reliable seed bank that ships to the northeast of the US right now and I can use a credit card with.. even during flu.. I live in New Jersey... looking for dependable feminized photo seeds for atleast a half decent price..
Thank you!
anyone have any thoughts on a good reliable seed bank that ships to the northeast of the US right now and I can use a credit card with.. even during flu.. I live in New Jersey... looking for dependable feminized photo seeds for atleast a half decent price..
Thank you!
Have always gotten seeds from greybeard seeds hes the middleman and deals all different genetics from all over he accepts credit card, if your looking for quality single packs of seed for 10 bucks go to dankseeds.com out of Michigan if your trying to grow a bunch of different sttains at once

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Anyone actually grown out the seeds from the Mark guy? His pricing is in my budget lol
Me. I have 42 of his strains. They are all performing as expected on the first 21. His shipping is legit discrete. He's fast and responsive. Tell him the hippie from the farm referred you. Need more brownie points lol!

Top Bottom