Relocating to CO

• Thread starter CasanovaGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

I like durango , cortez , & teliride + grand junction.The whole I 25 is a nightmare.I hate denver cops ,& trafic

R

ReCway

Colorado is the new "Amsterdam" to those who have never been to either place. LOL. Visions of folks walking down the street or sitting street side in a cafe's outdoor patio, puffin away and folks on the corner dealin joints/bags openly...(cus...well...it's "legal" here) fill their High Times reading heads. Since the new law passed, they think EVERYONE here now smokes (because...well..it's "legal" now to do so). No hiding. Everything is done openly w/ no reprecussions. You can blaze down the street...top down..fatty roastin'...Marley pumpin from the speaks. Folks will wave and say "isn't Colorado great and isn't that dude ever-so-cool?" (because...well..it's "legal " now to do so) No rules...no worries....no hassles...just a huge 420 party everyday. It's COLORADO man!

travel safely, folks!

lmfao.... hahaha
Thats funny sky.

You really have to respect other people and be low key even if your in a legal state. No one wants you flashing that shit around in their faces. No matter where you move you have to respect the fact that there are still alot of folks who see our lifestyles as taboo or wrong. You dont want to piss anyone off or offend anyone cuz the feds are only a phone call away. No matter where you move to you will still be breaking laws to make money. BOTTOM LINE. Just some places give you a little more protection than others.

S

Simple

Looking to relocate to CO around the time the new laws and regulations should be going into effect and looking to set up shop to legally grow. Still debating on location as there isn't much to choose from in my price range. Open to any suggestions and comments about MJ-friendly locations or anything else that would like to be said.
Thanks.

Listen to every comment on here I would say. Starting this thread was a great idea. As you can see there will be a bit of frustration. But really most everyone on here speaks legitimate. Thats why I like it.

There IS space out here in Colorado for you...however, that doesnt mean your problems in your state wont follow you out here either. think about it...

Really your best bet would be to stay in whatever state. Cruise it out here every now and then for seed purchases and such (they arent going to be able to keep seed sales from starting up out here,) like you see people saying, there are already 1000 light grows. New commers cant compete with that. Unless your small, and you already have distribution set up like tex said. Seriously. you are better off staying small wherever you are... if you dont have the capital to do it right, please stay chill... Or come out here,do your best to network as much as possible and get in on the new freshies every year or funnel it from one of us big boys but again this market is very saturated so... I know growers who have grows by the hill (CU) for this specific purpose... but there are colleges everywhere man. Just decide what your goals are man...

Unless you plan to rock it out with balls blazing then I say as your "peer" you are waaaaaaaaayyyy better setting up shop in a shitty state. all stealth. if you already have distribution set up. If you dont. then you will be facing the trial and error facets of this business in distribution, sales, and business, that most people had to learn the hard way...its up to you bud...good luck either way to you and I look forward to seeing what you decide to do.
Peace and love vibes

S

Simple

And if you do decide to come out here I HIGHLY suggest you come out here with some good genetics, or somethin... if your not bringing anything to "benefit" the scene out here then you better be willing to work for free for a season...

Seriously take it from someone who came out here 10 years ago right when the blow up started... I had to put in so many free hours, long nights, just in the due of respect through action. I WANTED TO DO it hahahah. frees the soul when you work for respect...Then again I didnt mind it that much cause I was working on a landscaping crew and as a farm hand before that as a highschooler so I was used to the work....

So really just think about what you can "bring" to the scene what can you "offer." if your just out here for your own gain then you are more than likely going to face some adversity. IF your comming out here with the big baller attitude, that stuff doesnt fly in the hills my friend...The flat brims and "crews" are already out here. hahaha RESPECT!

Kingkudzu

Kingkudzu

Retired. disabled. Just want to see a mountain when I wake up from time to time and live modestly and quietly. The MMJ situation is just icing on the cake and prayerfully will mean another legal "consumer" won't be noticed paying my taxes and minding my own business. Which, btw, is seeing that mountain I mentioned and using the local legal cannabis to reduce and eliminate my dependence on "Big Pharma" for pain and seizure relief.

Peace

Top Bottom