Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I will add this to the care package and hope customs dont fuck us over
hell shit just got easier,hahah,was at wally world looking at jars,mama on a canning benge,but hide way in the back and on bottom shelf was a glass 2 gal jar with lid,heavy bastard,i see some fermenting going into that jar.,lmao,gonna make a new round of LAB and the rice is going into a wood box and beside that tree that grows shrooms off the side,then im gonna kick a few snake hiding logs and stumps and see if i can collect some mycelium from there,dont really have much to choice from ,but that what at the property has to offer ,so going wit it,going all the way to 4 and get my local feed store to find me a big ole bag of bran and make some bokashi to boot,lmao,,that video you posted other day,well i cant read subtitles and concentrate on the film too,hahahah stoner with a bad head lmao,to bad to 7 of them i really wanted to see,,cant remember but wasnt it the OHN company with herbs,that had the book on the end of add that cho was selling,have you read that one ,if so was it a good book

Ecompost

Ecompost

hell shit just got easier,hahah,was at wally world looking at jars,mama on a canning benge,but hide way in the back and on bottom shelf was a glass 2 gal jar with lid,heavy bastard,i see some fermenting going into that jar.,lmao,gonna make a new round of LAB and the rice is going into a wood box and beside that tree that grows shrooms off the side,then im gonna kick a few snake hiding logs and stumps and see if i can collect some mycelium from there,dont really have much to choice from ,but that what at the property has to offer ,so going wit it,going all the way to 4 and get my local feed store to find me a big ole bag of bran and make some bokashi to boot,lmao,,that video you posted other day,well i cant read subtitles and concentrate on the film too,hahahah stoner with a bad head lmao,to bad to 7 of them i really wanted to see,,cant remember but wasnt it the OHN company with herbs,that had the book on the end of add that cho was selling,have you read that one ,if so was it a good book
make sure the shrooms arent honey based, you dont want honey mushrooms brother.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

make sure the shrooms arent honey based, you dont want honey mushrooms brother.
glad you said that,just looked at link ,and im not sure but the honey mushroom on that one tree looks like what i got,oh well i just put my box in and around some old logs at about stage 3ish and sit in in the mycelium and collect a little more from other spots,im gonna make some imo dammit hahah.
i got another question,when making the IMO4 does the soil have to be the native soil around you ,or the soil you use in your raised beds,cause thats all i got living on a rock hahahah

Ecompost

Ecompost

glad you said that,just looked at link ,and im not sure but the honey mushroom on that one tree looks like what i got,oh well i just put my box in and around some old logs at about stage 3ish and sit in in the mycelium and collect a little more from other spots,im gonna make some imo dammit hahah.
i got another question,when making the IMO4 does the soil have to be the native soil around you ,or the soil you use in your raised beds,cause thats all i got living on a rock hahahah
well I would argue if your beds been in a while, this is native :) If you have mountains or a forest within reach go grab some from here too.
I used three types when i got here. I live on red soil, close by there is white soil, I also took a drive and went to collect black soil from a bunch of carob trees. I mixed the 3 with some BOX compost and went from there. It has worked well. I dont think you should worry too much. IMO is local bacteria and fungus nothing more, so if you use local material it is IMO4 in my head.

if you have added Root Better and Bio Media Pro, after a few weeks these get organized in your soil so becoming IMO local. Dont forget to collect some deer shit buddy, these natives will help you

Ecompost

Ecompost

this is a useful bog too
https://rooftopecology.wordpress.co...atural-farming-indigenous-microorganisms-imo/

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well I would argue if your beds been in a while, this is native :) If you have mountains or a forest within reach go grab some from here too.
I used three types when i got here. I live on red soil, close by there is white soil, I also took a drive and went to collect black soil from a bunch of carob trees. I mixed the 3 with some BOX compost and went from there. It has worked well. I dont think you should worry too much. IMO is local bacteria and fungus nothing more, so if you use local material it is IMO4 in my head.

if you have added Root Better and Bio Media Pro, after a few weeks these get organized in your soil so becoming IMO local. Dont forget to collect some deer shit buddy, these natives will help you
my whole yard is covered in deer shit,i use it in tea also,,funny you mentioned that,you know how everone say shoot them deer when i post pic of my kids,well one of my bucks got twisted up in wire of some sort,or someone tried to snare him,he messed up pretty good but coming along,well there is another big ass buck trying to take over the hood,my dominant buck got killed in a fight past rut,but this red mean bastard keeps trying to push road dog away from all the corn,stood up and slap landed on his back,pissed me off so bad i grabbed my m14 bb rifle with co2 charge,and busted that bastard in the ass at 15ft,bastard just stood there,had right at 35 deer in the yard at the time,they all looking like what that sound,so i chased that mean bastard all over the property,after shooting his ass 24 times ,i gave up,guess what all them deer were still here,these deer dont even know what a gun is,aint that some shit

Ecompost

Ecompost

my whole yard is covered in deer shit,i use it in tea also,,funny you mentioned that,you know how everone say shoot them deer when i post pic of my kids,well one of my bucks got twisted up in wire of some sort,or someone tried to snare him,he messed up pretty good but coming along,well there is another big ass buck trying to take over the hood,my dominant buck got killed in a fight past rut,but this red mean bastard keeps trying to push road dog away from all the corn,stood up and slap landed on his back,pissed me off so bad i grabbed my m14 bb rifle with co2 charge,and busted that bastard in the ass at 15ft,bastard just stood there,had right at 35 deer in the yard at the time,they all looking like what that sound,so i chased that mean bastard all over the property,after shooting his ass 24 times ,i gave up,guess what all them deer were still here,these deer dont even know what a gun is,aint that some shit
LMFAO stoopid deer are helping to restore the land, that the trouble with them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LMFAO stoopid deer are helping to restore the land, that the trouble with them
now you know why i say it be murder to kill one,lmao let me tell ya i got about 20 barrel belly doe around here that should start dropping bullets soon,when they hang around the minrel blocks and water it on in there world,deer shit i got and fresh ,i do have to hurry and harvest after i feed them,there are so many dung bettles on this property they stand in line to catch as soon as it drops,hahah,first moved to this place i was picking dog crap up ,so the youngun wouldnt step in land mines,after a month and not finding hardly any,thought my old dogs were fixing to go to doggy heaven,was out chasing and playing wit um and one dumped a load while playing,so grabbed bucket and shovel,went to go pickup and there were 5 of them bettles rolling balls of shit off,them bastards are strong to,one can push a ball a little bigger than a marble by itself,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They are good at upping your car insurance rates too.
id like to catch the asshole snaring them though,last year had a doe show up no meat all the way down both shin bones and tendeion cut,my buck road dog,has shin bone exposed and his foot broke,he is trying to walk on it now,remember back in the rut,those 2 bucks that had busted legs,2 months later ,the bone had fused together and skin grew over them,the one buck that had 3in of bone sticking out,it still is and skin grew out and around it,these deer heal quick

Latest posts

Top Bottom