• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

These..
Snap1

Ecompost

Ecompost

a m8 of mine hit a deer in his audi a6 wagon. here u have to report it or take it to the local hunter.
he knew him so he checked out his car and put the deer it the back. on the way to the hunters place that fkr woke up. he jumped out n watched it gut his car from the inside out till it had a stroke or some shit n spazzed out.
went from a fenderbender to a total writeoff :cry:
i helped him sell the car for 2k:sweating:
holy shit man that crazy

Ecompost

Ecompost

had same shit happen a few years back,something tried to dig up my bulldog,i put a 4x8 sheet plywood over her and covered it about 6in of soil and dared the bastard to dig her up then,nature bro,sucks about the friend,maybe another will see the love you put into your place and come take it as a home just like the last girl,cause we as humans may buy,save a rescue animal,but rest asure they pick you out not you them
cats for sure. We got given a dog, bro he is a pest LOL

Ecompost

Ecompost

dude,no shit,i was coming across a casway over the lake close to the house in east texas,stoned as hell,tolling along there about 30 min before dark at 55 mph,i seen these big ass stork looking birds that live there on the casway,about a mile ahead of me,shit buy the time i seen them good all but one had taken flight,that bastard jumped to fly and right into the winsheild of my old chevy truck,window busted in shattering glass all over the place and me,flew over my truck and right into a 18 wheeler winshield,i was a machinist at that time and had my safty glasses in the truck,18 wheeker stopped,not me i kicked that windsheild rest way out put them glasses on kept driving,if cop would showed up ,i damn sure would have went to jail,hahah im talking tore up from the floor up stoned and drunk,lmao,that ocassion lead me to parting at home from then on,lmao
sometimes its good to be living in a country so big they cant be everywhere at once :-) madness bro

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hows the Reno Genetics coming along?
mine are good buddy, got this really short but really sativa cindy x going now from you bro, I will try to take a picture. I dont know what it is because we have a new puppy and he pulled at the labels on all the plants. I dont know what is what anymore. I have 6 canna plants going, i can say no more than that now. I know generally but I never grew any of them before so i dont know whats what apart from Olidies WB, reason i know this one is cause i started it first to take cuttings

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya this crazy cat is hot right now,no day time activity but plenty of night,went to go water garden other day turned that water on and a cat come out from under my tomato plants,lmao,cooling in the soil
its baking here too now, between storms, dog digs up my planting holes to get at fresh damp soil...pain in the arse, but he is 11 weeks so no use moaning. I cant even train him yet hes so little he dont listen to anything

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its baking here too now, between storms, dog digs up my planting holes to get at fresh damp soil...pain in the arse, but he is 11 weeks so no use moaning. I cant even train him yet hes so little he dont listen to anything
hahahah they dont listen when there old either bro,hahah been there lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

true man. I am still gutted when i think about our cat getting hit by a stupid car using our little quiet country road as a short cut to a life where time itself appears to be running out
if it your road,drag some speed bumps up with your tractor,dont know about spain,but years ago we got into it with the county,they would come in there a scrape the road and leave huge piles of rock and trash and shit all over the place,worked out a deal,they stay off road and i scrape it and kept it mowed,county never came out again

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

right,hurts like hell though,im just talking,i dont really think a animal lover can just lay it down hahahah
I lost a 5 yr old Aussie last month to Mouth Cancer..It never gets any easier..My other 2 dogs were in need..so a new puppy was to be had (GF felt badly for me and voila..)..The sick one Cost me a fortune too.

I still don't get it..I got the pup $100 worth of toys..She still wants to bite my toes and eat the BC's Tail (luckily the other Aussie has no tail..LOL)

Latest posts

Top Bottom