Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

if it your road,drag some speed bumps up with your tractor,dont know about spain,but years ago we got into it with the county,they would come in there a scrape the road and leave huge piles of rock and trash and shit all over the place,worked out a deal,they stay off road and i scrape it and kept it mowed,county never came out again
they will moan at me, i am a giree but if i was Spanish I might get away with it. I have thought about it mate. Some people know it can be used as a cut through between villages. No other users as such, so they all drive like they are late for dinner in blind confidence. I barely drive these days, I just dont need to, but I do walk around here a lot. I can tell you without a question, people in cars are not fucking paying attention. I am certain all the people i see imagine they are but when i see the look on their faces as they see last minute, you can tell these people are oblivious to more of less the entire world beyond their bonnets and fenders. Whats even more amazing is how much anger cars have induced in what i am sure would otherwise be reasonable people. They see me late, panic, then the anger comes out, like what the fuck is a human being doing using his legs on a road? I mean its a disgrace right, that people might choose to walk somewhere on a road no less.....

Ecompost

Ecompost

I lost a 5 yr old Aussie last month to Mouth Cancer..It never gets any easier..My other 2 dogs were in need..so a new puppy was to be had (GF felt badly for me and voila..)..The sick one Cost me a fortune too.

I still don't get it..I got the pup $100 worth of toys..She still wants to bite my toes and eat the BC's Tail (luckily the other Aussie has no tail..LOL)
I have an 11 week old toe bitting terrorist for a dog. I have no idea what sort of dog, a mix of jack russell and some other terrier I think. he is a joy but at times, I nearly put a pick through his head the other day, he likes to come running up just at the wrong minute. Lucky for him I was on to his game to sit right where i was digging out rocks

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they will moan at me, i am a giree but if i was Spanish I might get away with it. I have thought about it mate. Some people know it can be used as a cut through between villages. No other users as such, so they all drive like they are late for dinner in blind confidence. I barely drive these days, I just dont need to, but I do walk around here a lot. I can tell you without a question, people in cars are not fucking paying attention. I am certain all the people i see imagine they are but when i see the look on their faces as they see last minute, you can tell these people are oblivious to more of less the entire world beyond their bonnets and fenders. Whats even more amazing is how much anger cars have induced in what i am sure would otherwise be reasonable people. They see me late, panic, then the anger comes out, like what the fuck is a human being doing using his legs on a road? I mean its a disgrace right, that people might choose to walk somewhere on a road no less.....
same here other than you cant walk,every day on news someone was killed just walking down the street,drunk ass idiots,then they drive off,i have heard a few that were caught after taking there cars to body shops,cops report they didnt know they hit anyone,right guess that big thump and car rolling over a human is difrent than a animal,accountability bro,there is none,little 5 yr old girl playing in front of her house was killed around thanksgiving they still havent found that ididot,how could you live with that one

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have an 11 week old toe bitting terrorist for a dog. I have no idea what sort of dog, a mix of jack russell and some other terrier I think. he is a joy but at times, I nearly put a pick through his head the other day, he likes to come running up just at the wrong minute. Lucky for him I was on to his game to sit right where i was digging out rocks
shit heads lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

same here other than you cant walk,every day on news someone was killed just walking down the street,drunk ass idiots,then they drive off,i have heard a few that were caught after taking there cars to body shops,cops report they didnt know they hit anyone,right guess that big thump and car rolling over a human is difrent than a animal,accountability bro,there is none,little 5 yr old girl playing in front of her house was killed around thanksgiving they still havent found that ididot,how could you live with that one
that would tip me over man, but its more than just drink here. I am staggered by the lack of concentration among the drivers i see. Its deep country here man. We are in one of the slowest places, in one of the poorest parts of rural europe, but its beautiful, the vistas I mean. This has attracted people, me included, but lots of these people seem not to notice the beauty of the place when they get behind a wheel.
People are like rats man. The other day i went to cut bamboo to build some frames for beans etc and some twat had literally tipped a whole heap of consumption on the floor next to the old rio. I am not sure what makes a human think yeah, this is the spot, nice and quiet, as they open the door of the truck and throw out a houses worth of broken white goods and other electrical shit all over the place before driving off. There is a free to use Tip about 1km or less away from the place all this shit was just dumped

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that would tip me over man, but its more than just drink here. I am staggered by the lack of concentration among the drivers i see. Its deep country here man. We are in one of the slowest places, in one of the poorest parts of rural europe, but its beautiful, the vistas I mean. This has attracted people, me included, but lots of these people seem not to notice the beauty of the place when they get behind a wheel.
People are like rats man. The other day i went to cut bamboo to build some frames for beans etc and some twat had literally tipped a whole heap of consumption on the floor next to the old rio. I am not sure what makes a human think yeah, this is the spot, nice and quiet, as they open the door of the truck and throw out a houses worth of broken white goods and other electrical shit all over the place before driving off. There is a free to use Tip about 1km or less away from the place all this shit was just dumped
this place my boy bought,what im raking and gonna finish cleanup on,same shit,house was abandoned from forclosure,while it sit folk decided to come in here and dump there shit,the whole house including the attic had years of shit dating all the way back to the 40's,just trash,the spot i pictured,4 roll off dumpsters was filled with everthing and the kitchens sink,tires you name it,but worst of all is the fact,they would get drunk i guess and come out here and shoot skeet with bottles,im not shit,glass scres and nails every were,i have picked up enough nails and screws to build a apartment building,i could fill my old 83 chevy long wheel base 3 times with glass ive picked up,all mowing done with a weed eater,wire strung out every were,makes me sick what a real lazy son bitch can destroy,the kicker is the city have bulk pickup 4 times a year for free,put out on the side of road in front your house they pick it up free,ive got at the least another full year of cleanup to do here,hope the old body can hang,here is the kicker,this house is in a fairly rich hood and im thinking just about right,the folk that have the money to take shit to dump would rather dump in there own neighbor hoods and then drive past the bitch and shake there heads in disgust of how bad it looks not to mention the verman it brings,one thing for sure they now know a crazy fool lives here hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes it is mate. Just the 50m of already installed nylon I got too was worth the money
mama has canned so many jars of tomato's she had me go ahead and pull um,good thing too they starting to split from heat and over watering,about 2 in afternoon all the plants just look like melted wax,around 5 back to perky,i would be satisfied with some wind,in iraq 120 degrees no wind,no problem,120 with wind,take the hide off your ass,well this aint iraq and hot ass wind is better than none,i cant get but about 4 hrs work in before im back in the house,my mind might still be young,but the body says im a idiot lmao

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

mama has canned so many jars of tomato's she had me go ahead and pull um,good thing too they starting to split from heat and over watering,about 2 in afternoon all the plants just look like melted wax,around 5 back to perky,i would be satisfied with some wind,in iraq 120 degrees no wind,no problem,120 with wind,take the hide off your ass,well this aint iraq and hot ass wind is better than none,i cant get but about 4 hrs work in before im back in the house,my mind might still be young,but the body says im a idiot lmao
Hahahah..I'm old and my body has been telling me the same for years..LOL

In Nevada, our outdoor plants must survive 100+ temps + 10% humidity (if we are lucky) + occasional 50MPH+ windstorms + blowing sand..Not to mention an occasional snow shower into June..LMAO BUT TRUE..I'm sure @GT21 will concur here..:smoking:

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Mine is a year and couple mont

In Nevada, our outdoor plants must survive 100+ temps + 10% humidity (if we are lucky) + occasional 50MPH+ windstorms + blowing sand..Not to mention an occasional snow shower into June..LMAO BUT TRUE..I'm sure @GT21 will concur here..:smoking:
And i wouldnt have it any other way... High desert is great for pot. Good temp flux..low humidity(yay vpd!!!)... And high uv index...all you need is half assed dirt and water and it grows like a weed.

Ecompost

Ecompost

same here, once its past 11am its go for cover, lunch here lasts until 6pm where its about safe to go back out there.
I dont want to UV my body mid day.
Eating tomatoes is good for the sunburn, but still. Here everyone eats tomatoes for breakfast. At first i wondered why, but now I know after a year farming here.
I start off white, I finish the season like strong coffee, and thats farming from 5am to 10-30am than 6Pm-9pm. If I went out mid day I would be worried the cops might shoot me at a routine traffic stop :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

thats similar to here minus the snowfall, it rarely snows here even in winter. In the mountains yes but at my level in the valley here its a bad bad year if one flake hits the floor.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Mine is a year and couple mont

And i wouldnt have it any other way... High desert is great for pot. Good temp flux..low humidity(yay vpd!!!)... And high uv index...all you need is half assed dirt and water and it grows like a weed.
in the presence of biology. Missing this dead or sick plant. Millions of years the biome in Nevada soils has gotten methods for managing the extremes. Its the same here. Put a plant in the ground and you will be OK, try growing it in a container without local microbes and you are dead before you begin.
if you add nutrients, then you risk changing the biome and again you will get headaches. If you leave well alone, the plant will grow even in the very worst conditions. Its 40C+ here in the day, and can be 30C+ at night. The plants dont see 25C or under for 3 months typically, but this country grows some of the best pot I ever smoked. Really hard hitting shit.

and this is why

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
in the presence of biology. Missing this dead or sick plant. Millions of years the biome in Nevada soils has gotten methods for managing the extremes. Its the same here. Put a plant in the ground and you will be OK, try growing it in a container without local microbes and you are dead before you begin.
if you add nutrients, then you risk changing the biome and again you will get headaches. If you leave well alone, the plant will grow even in the very worst conditions. Its 40C+ here in the day, and can be 30C+ at night. The plants dont see 25C or under for 3 months typically, but this country grows some of the best pot I ever smoked. Really hard hitting shit.

and this is why
Our top dirt is absolute shit in a high desert... But you dig down a bit in some spots and find good stuff. Very hard to do a container proper od... The sun literally cooks the roots till its big enough to shade the pot.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Our top dirt is absolute shit in a high desert... But you dig down a bit in some spots and find good stuff. Very hard to do a container proper od... The sun literally cooks the roots till its big enough to shade the pot.
Could be worse..Lost wages has Calichi ..sort of like natural cement mixed with rock! When I lived there..we could spot a new arrival as they tried blasting their way thru it to no avail..It really shooked my house back then..LOL

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Could be worse..Lost wages has Calichi ..sort of like natural cement mixed with rock! When I lived there..we could spot a new arrival as they tried blasting their way thru it to no avail..It really shooked my house back then..LOL
I remember growing in arizona... Shit dirt and clay. The topper was water that you could chew and it smelled like eggs. Plants still kinda grew but i was new. I ran an extension cord to an empty house next door and hid it in a closet. My dad caught me.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

same here, once its past 11am its go for cover, lunch here lasts until 6pm where its about safe to go back out there.
I dont want to UV my body mid day.
Eating tomatoes is good for the sunburn, but still. Here everyone eats tomatoes for breakfast. At first i wondered why, but now I know after a year farming here.
I start off white, I finish the season like strong coffee, and thats farming from 5am to 10-30am than 6Pm-9pm. If I went out mid day I would be worried the cops might shoot me at a routine traffic stop :)
hahahahah right,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

and this is why
i like that,that other one you posted other day about bokashi,dont know what language it was ,sure wasnt redneck lmao.
how do you maintain the myco in containers though,the heat has a tendecy to heat sides of containers

Top Bottom