Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Oh yea I know. I'm just saying I can't wait to see you run them a couple times.
Or any strain you pick for that matter. Lol. Just wanna see what the difference is when you've dialed one in and the first run.
I know. I'm geeked to be doing a monocrop of some proven genetics and really dial them in. My starfighter x longbottom leaf are on their second run and they are looking even better than the first run.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What a lazy fuck. Here's a few snaps (finally) of some Hyper glue day 26
View attachment 753494 View attachment 753495 View attachment 753496 View attachment 753497 View attachment 753498

They all have nice early frost. 3 phenos have nice fat golf ball nugs forming. The last 3 pics are of #2. She's looking like something special. Short stature, perfect structure,strong stems,covered in frost , if she smokes as good as she looks then she's a keeper.
thats the same way my blue dream looks,tall lanky as hell ,but filling in with magic lmao,,didnt know you had a reno thread started would have came by sooner,,looking great and getting r done,i want to see that white blaze cross,you was asking im telling lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Caught my eye too. That's my problem, they all sound fire lol.
white blaze is a speedy high for hour or so then takes over the trunk for pain,can smoke all day and get along nice,,hahah just high or numb,lmao i found 2 phenos 1 tall and pine tree top and 1 bushy with several tops,these were done no training at all,i just let them go,i got a 19in long cola off the tall one,and my tester had a pink pheno and purple pheno,1 cat said he didnt like the purple didnt get him high enough,lol last 2 weeks is when she really put on the weight,i went 7 weeks with mine

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the first 3 pics on ur thread are rite there bro....lol
hell let me see if i can find it,not much on this button box hahah pretty much just look at alerts and aint had none there ,i think,lol lmao wound up with 4 lids on the dry weight,,shit is good,mom in law gave me a lid of something shit looks great smells good but not much a buzz,dont know were she got it from

Srenots

Srenots

hell let me see if i can find it,not much on this button box hahah pretty much just look at alerts and aint had none there ,i think,lol lmao wound up with 4 lids on the dry weight,,shit is good,mom in law gave me a lid of something shit looks great smells good but not much a buzz,dont know were she got it from
dude i just posted ur thread...scroll up a bit bro

incogneato

incogneato

thats the same way my blue dream looks,tall lanky as hell ,but filling in with magic lmao,,didnt know you had a reno thread started would have came by sooner,,looking great and getting r done,i want to see that white blaze cross,you was asking im telling lmao
I'm dropping some of those for sure. These are crossed with sour kush x c99 so it will be interesting g to see what they come out like.
I got in there last night and moved my lights up all the way and got my room fixed up a little. Had all of the girls out to stake them better, I had to tie a stake to the first one to get some more height lol. Yea they got way over vegged. I must have been more stoned than I realized because I thought I took way more pics. I'll get in there in a little bit to snap a few shots to updare. Damn near starting week 5 and they're all starting to show their traits. I have w phenos that are kicking out a greasy meat smell which is weird to me. I've heard of it bit never smelled it. I'll wait til I get the pics to describe them.

incogneato

incogneato

I wish I took better pics but here's a few snaps of the ladies on day 30.
Hyper glue #2
20171102 042750 RichtoneHDR
20171102 042804 RichtoneHDR

Smells like a sweet gg#4
Hyper glue #4
20171102 043050

20171102 042829 RichtoneHDR

She smells like greasy meat and onion. Its so strange. #5 has the same weird smell. I've heard of meat smelling phenos but never smelled it before
Hyper glue #5
This crazy bitch kinda reminds me of @EventHorizan kray kray in structure. Very viney, stretchy mess. Seems very sativa to me. She's super frosty but stretchy. She could easily fill a scrog net. She also has the weird meat smell. I think this is gonna be fire but might need to go longer than I have time for.
20171102 043441
20171102 043537 RichtoneHDR
20171102 043638 RichtoneHDR

Pretty sure this is the lineup. 2 of each, wish it could be more. The shiny bottom one is Goji Og Bodhi for kicks. Maybe get a cool male, who knows
20171102 045705 RichtoneHDR

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I wish I took better pics but here's a few snaps of the ladies on day 30.
Hyper glue #2
View attachment 754506 View attachment 754507
Smells like a sweet gg#4
Hyper glue #4
View attachment 754509
View attachment 754510
She smells like greasy meat and onion. Its so strange. #5 has the same weird smell. I've heard of meat smelling phenos but never smelled it before
Hyper glue #5
This crazy bitch kinda reminds me of @EventHorizan kray kray in structure. Very viney, stretchy mess. Seems very sativa to me. She's super frosty but stretchy. She could easily fill a scrog net. She also has the weird meat smell. I think this is gonna be fire but might need to go longer than I have time for.
View attachment 754511 View attachment 754512 View attachment 754513
Pretty sure this is the lineup. 2 of each, wish it could be more. The shiny bottom one is Goji Og Bodhi for kicks. Maybe get a cool male, who knowsView attachment 754514
nice choice,hahaha looking great up in there,got to tell ya though,if they smell like meat ,only meat @sernots eats is damn stinky ass chicken,lmao got some good frost register going on there too,great work

Top Bottom