• Thread starter mello
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBiz

StickyBiz

2013 12 10 184902

Jboys3

Jboys3

Some day I will post some pics, but you guys and gals rep the great state of Oregon quite well. Props to you all!

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

hey, time to bump this thread. Here's a cross I am calling Kitsap Funky Chem. The mom is the AK47x plant pictured above and I had dusted one branch of her with Chem4DD male before I chucked him out. This pic is today and she was flipped Aug 6, so going through the third week of flower. I am considering making a f1 set of seeds if these first three girls show well, have another set of seeds sprouting. So far these flowers look like the dad side of genetics and the plant structure is from the mom side, which is all good to see.

20150903 084705
20150903 084714

Effendi

Effendi

day 43 expected chop at 63, she is self seed off Dutch Treat.

You're half way there and looking stellar. I've run Dutch Treat many times, experimenting with times and strengths and so on. It's a 90 day strain period. You can take her at 63 and she won't actually get any bigger after 63 days but over the next month, she'll start to darken up from a green to a more yellow to a golden at 90 days. You really need that last month to ripen and form the copious amounts of crystals she will form. . But I totally understand cutting her at 63, it's a strong enough sativa that everyone will love it even though it's only 2/3 actually done.
Looking really good though, great job grower.
.:)

Top Bottom