reserva privada and ogr.......

• Thread starter KALI UNITED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Hello everybody, glad you can make it! What i have here is...Reserva Privada's OG, OG#18, SKYWALKER OG and OGR'S FIRE ALIEN MASTER......also i'll be throwing in my PRE98-KSB F1 x resrva's SOUR KUSH FEM and my PRE98 x KSB F2'S......
Seed packs

Seeds in shotglass
soserthc1

soserthc1

And the 12 hour germ/pop report!...... after 12 hours 4 og's.....3 og#18's....1 skywalker.....0 ogr fam'so_O ....12 strwbrry f2's...and 10 strwbrry f1 X sour kush....have popped and are now heading for peatpods:)
12 hours in insanely fast...... you do paper towel method ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

me to soser! and i was soposed to get 4 of those in my order but only three came:( i just keep giving thanx they made it!
yea i have had some beans with crazy roots in 24 hrs but you know what they must of have rootlets in 12 hrs just never thought to check that fast .......good luck

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Nice line man. I've poped some of the OG#18's and they came out real nice.

Thanx boss! ya im pretty stoked to try the 18's cuzz i have ran a pak of just the og and all six were fyah! To be honest a couple years back i was on this og mission and grabbed some cali conn tahoe,deadhead and jedi and never really found that og pheno i was looking for but those reserva og's were nice! to bad my dog destroyd my moms and i lost them:mad: but thats really the reason i chose the reserva's again;) I liked the sour kush too...

catdaddy

catdaddy

you should do fine with the skywalker kush, every log i've seen on it has been wonderful to view with strong feedback from the growers.
i think im going to pick up 2 packs my next order (i passed on them last one) to try my rookie hand at some.

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

you should do fine with the skywalker kush, every log i've seen on it has been wonderful to view with strong feedback from the growers.
i think im going to pick up 2 packs my next order (i passed on them last one) to try my rookie hand at some.

Right on C-daddy! ya i had to grab the og and #18 cuzz i know i'm gonna find a toppatop pheno in them;) the skywalker i could not take my eye's off though! and all the cool things i've heard locally...but i have never ran any raskal gear so i went with a pack of those and with the few dallars i had left in mi bean budget i got those skywalkers!
Bless up

Top Bottom