reserva privada and ogr.......

• Thread starter KALI UNITED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Not yet I need to get one going im rocking 4 4x4 soil trays on a perpetual right now pulling a tray every two weeks give or take.... trimming pineapple sour d all morning!

Shoots boss lets see those shots man! I was trying to do a 2 week thing for a while!@#$%$#@@:eek: ended up settling on a once a month thing;) yes my brother give thanx for harvest:)

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

looking good KALI ! ull see the OG#18 stretching a lot but has sticky icky hard nugs with a rich earthy fresh fuel aroma ! mine is at +32 bloom and she smells a lot, tentalizing branches so need to be pinch or topped but what a great strain dude !
u will like for sure ^^
Peace

man i am really excited to see how these 18's dooo! please drop some shots mon!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awsome soser! thats good stuff man i never really thought to take it that far...i asure you though i will next time!;) Helmet heads!@#$lol! ya i usually peel those away myself too but i never really put thought to why that happend ....makes me wanna try cracking then to dirt...
bless up!
not a problem you are never supposed to take the helmet off yourself ... i have read in several dif books and such but i must admit i have myself also.... respect soser

jtrey

jtrey

How are your babies doing man? i just smoked a bowl of #18 about a month in the jar and the flavor is awesome!!!! i hope you find a keeper brother.. also currious about the org... im thinkign about ordering some of his wifi but im hesitant....

soserthc1

soserthc1

How are your babies doing man? i just smoked a bowl of #18 about a month in the jar and the flavor is awesome!!!! i hope you find a keeper brother.. also currious about the org... im thinkign about ordering some of his wifi but im hesitant....
Wouldn't be hesitant about ogr gear is all fire ... imho and alot of others .... got three strawberry white's going an they are genetically sound plants ....

jtrey

jtrey

Wouldn't be hesitant about ogr gear is all fire ... imho and alot of others .... got three strawberry white's going an they are genetically sound plants ....
good to know... just heard bad things from the past ya know...

soserthc1

soserthc1

good to know... just heard bad things from the past ya know...
well only have popped three beans and they are all very homogeneous plant and genetically sound , only 10 days into flower so i guess the proof will be in the smoke but most talk good of ogr.. from what i hear ..... good luck which ever you choose....... peace soser

jtrey

jtrey

i just read about some hermi issues a while back.... but fuck yea all his gear loo
well only have popped three beans and they are all very homogeneous plant and genetically sound , only 10 days into flower so i guess the proof will be in the smoke but most talk good of ogr.. from what i hear ..... good luck which ever you choose....... peace soser

ks fire

soserthc1

soserthc1

i just read about some hermi issues a while back.... but fuck yea all his gear loo

ks fire
i hope not because both of my org strawberry/white are in the back of the room and access is tough but , i do take everything out at least once a week to clean , ill have to move them to the front and they are fem beans so yea i imagine they could have herm issue's from time to time but looking great so far .... and i post them in kendog's or the same - his look freaking awesome in 15 gal pots

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

hey peeps sorry i fell off this...divorced now and completely relocated!&$@ any how heres a couple shots from my phone...
IMG 20130512 234310 528
skywalker! super gas and big too!

IMG 20130512 234251 757
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice! Makes me want to grab a pack of that fire alien master, great job

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

thanx blazen! ill be able to do sum justus here soon for the rest and i would say the fam is def worth grabbing!

Top Bottom