reserva privada and ogr.......

• Thread starter KALI UNITED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Hell yea I am thinking about ordering a full pack of #18s i ran a single fem and just cut her down ended up pulling a pollen sac off her that i missed ...it seeded the whole room.. but she tastes sooo good.. just keep an eye out the sac was super tiny

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Confused about the Alien beans you stated they all germed so what is the cause of the other six , not popping out of dirt, damping off ? ........
Hey there soserthc1, ya all but 1 of those f.a.m.'s germed...after they cracked and spit a lil tap root out i used tweezers and pulled them outa the shot glass, i then put them in peat pods and strait under a florecent....same as i did with everything else and have been doing it that way for a few years since i switched from the paper towel method.....everything took to the peat pods eccept those 6 f.a.m.'s and 1 of the og#18's.....they all germed really fast so the did'nt sit in water to long and i made sure not to over water as not to log but still moist enough to move along healthy..they just did'nt want to push upo_O .........what is damping off? bless up

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

You will dig the og18 kali, the one I let go tested at 18.88% thc after a 1 month cure. It was dank, rock hard, frosty, and strong. I let it go though because the real sfv og was better especially flavor wise the 18 is more sour and hot tasting where I'm looking for that sweet flavor. Structure wise it stretched identical to the sfv and I did them side by side in beds but the og18 had thicker stalks. You're on a mission with your dank crosses kali cant wait to try some when they're ready.

Hey thanks alot swiss! ya those reserva og's are what promted me to grab the 18's! i've never ran sfv og so i would'nt be able to say but thats really intresting that you compared them like that:cool:

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Hell yea I am thinking about ordering a full pack of #18s i ran a single fem and just cut her down ended up pulling a pollen sac off her that i missed ...it seeded the whole room.. but she tastes sooo good.. just keep an eye out the sac was super tiny

hey jtrey, ya mon its a good idea to be vigilant about them sacs when runnin beans no matter were they come from brother:eek: thanx for stoppin through! bless up

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Well here's the "FIRE ALIEN MASTER"... been a month..
Fam

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey there soserthc1, ya all but 1 of those f.a.m.'s germed...after they cracked and spit a lil tap root out i used tweezers and pulled them outa the shot glass, i then put them in peat pods and strait under a florecent....same as i did with everything else and have been doing it that way for a few years since i switched from the paper towel method.....everything took to the peat pods eccept those 6 f.a.m.'s and 1 of the og#18's.....they all germed really fast so the did'nt sit in water to long and i made sure not to over water as not to log but still moist enough to move along healthy..they just did'nt want to push upo_O .........what is damping off? bless up
Well damping off is when the seedling pops then wilters and die's which i noticed only happens to me , when i use the peat pucks seems something about them and me don't agree and i have seen others with the same issues OYY comes to mind. I am far from a know it all so i will say for me , i will never use anything but the paper towel then straight to the dirt , have had nearly 100% success rate this way and when the seeds dont germ in 48 hrs - sandpaper or putting a little slits with a razor has germed them by the next morning. Even did a test on this with 3 alien grenades in pucks and 3 rock candy to dirt all three grenades damped off while all three ARC survived since that point i have germed another 30 some seeds 2's and 3's of different varieties and all are alive and doing well and i culled that one for being a runt..... just my 2 cents

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Thats what i was thinkin that meant...ya been a bigg long experiment for me too my friend!@#$#@! when i started craking inwater i never looked back but now that i think about it there probly is no differance in success for me...believe me when i say i am no authority when it comes to popping beans with only a couple years experience i feel i have gotten real lucky... that sandpaper and slit thing sounds real intresting mon! could you elaborate a lil??:cool:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thats what i was thinkin that meant...ya been a bigg long experiment for me too my friend!@#$#@! when i started craking inwater i never looked back but now that i think about it there probly is no differance in success for me...believe me when i say i am no authority when it comes to popping beans with only a couple years experience i feel i have gotten real lucky... that sandpaper and slit thing sounds real intresting mon! could you elaborate a lil??:cool:
Sorry for delay been tough last few days , but ok beans don't pop in 3 days. I take them out of paper towel and rub them down with sand paper and pop them back in with a little more distilled water and usually pop the next day , if that does not work you can get a razor blade and put the shape end in the seed to kinda of give it a little push , also I have found in case you have this problem sometimes also, that when beans pop up with the shells still on them (helmet heads - i call them ) it is because you did not plant them deep enough so they did not really have to force there way up , hence the shell stays on..... some added info fwiw... I am far from an expert thou just my thoughts and experience..... peace soser

jtrey

jtrey

Hey thanks jtrey! been tryn to keep everything alive in this busy time!@#$#@@!
you got any threads started brother? bless up
Not yet I need to get one going im rocking 4 4x4 soil trays on a perpetual right now pulling a tray every two weeks give or take.... trimming pineapple sour d all morning!

thick87

thick87

looking good KALI ! ull see the OG#18 stretching a lot but has sticky icky hard nugs with a rich earthy fresh fuel aroma ! mine is at +32 bloom and she smells a lot, tentalizing branches so need to be pinch or topped but what a great strain dude !
u will like for sure ^^
Peace

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Sorry for delay been tough last few days , but ok beans don't pop in 3 days. I take them out of paper towel and rub them down with sand paper and pop them back in with a little more distilled water and usually pop the next day , if that does not work you can get a razor blade and put the shape end in the seed to kinda of give it a little push , also I have found in case you have this problem sometimes also, that when beans pop up with the shells still on them (helmet heads - i call them ) it is because you did not plant them deep enough so they did not really have to force there way up , hence the shell stays on..... some added info fwiw... I am far from an expert thou just my thoughts and experience..... peace soser

Awsome soser! thats good stuff man i never really thought to take it that far...i asure you though i will next time!;) Helmet heads!@#$lol! ya i usually peel those away myself too but i never really put thought to why that happend ....makes me wanna try cracking then to dirt...
bless up!

Top Bottom