\\\Return of the 4 Banger///

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
So this run will be White Fire, White Urkle, KushPlant, Skywalker OG, LA OG and Grand Reserve Headband.

All organic nutes, ACT, FF Ocean Forest soil (no cut), 10 gal smart pots.

This will be a flower log only. I'll post a couple current pics to get things going but I don't plan on flipping to 12/12 for 3-7 days.

Pull up a chair and kick it by the fire with me. :mad0233::animbong:

Much respect to all the farmers out there.

Delae

Img 5645 resized
Img 5643 resized
Img 5648 resized
Img 5646 resized
Img 5647 resized
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:What up d sounds like you got the goods lol im sure it will be a fun ride cant wait that headband and skwalker og im sure everything will be exceptional i have some pretty bomb headband bubble and a couple grams of the flowers too i love real deal headband its one of my favorite diesel strains it blows sour d out of the water to me anyway lol take care and stay high bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks man! This GRHB is something special. Of course it has a fable attached to it (which I won't go into). It's more of an indica dom kush x with crazy pine, fuel taste and smell which I love. It's great smoke and it took me 5 years to finally obtain the cut. I might reverse a mom of it this run so I can dust some branches on a few things.

Respect

D

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nice. I love me some headband! Looking good dalae.
Crazy fisheye shots look cool too.

Keep up the awesome work.

-TF

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
:yes:cool0010: This is what I am talking about D! I am here and will be getting comfortable for this show!! Those girls look like they are all small trees already! I love that fish eye cam you take a couple shots with, I need to get one of those so I can get my whole room in one shot too! I wish you great luck in the coming months of flowering, and I know you will kill it as per usual!

-Meeks :passingjoint:

P.S. Just re-read this, I may be a little baked, but this is genius I think:

Pull up a chair and kick it by the fire with me.

sb805og101

sb805og101

Delae632 your killing it bro nice setup rotation going on,.med patients in sb are lucky u take pride in your grow.pulling up chair,bong,and popcorn!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer line up ur running this should b a great show I'm ready please share the story about the Headband if u don't mind.. I love weed stories if u don't want 2 post about it shot me a pm.. Or if it's something u can't talk about it's kool I juss like weed stories about spiecal cuts keep up the good work

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
please share the story about the Headband if u don't mind.. I love weed stories if u don't want 2 post about it shot me a pm.. Or if it's something u can't talk about it's kool I juss like weed stories about spiecal cuts keep up the good work

Echo.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks man! This GRHB is something special. Of course it has a fable attached to it (which I won't go into). It's more of an indica dom kush x with crazy pine, fuel taste and smell which I love. It's great smoke and it took me 5 years to finally obtain the cut. I might reverse a mom of it this run so I can dust some branches on a few things.

Respect

D

:evilgrin0031:Hehe thats sound like a good plan bro nothing wrong with more headband in the world im just about to throw all my males into flower to harvest some pollen myself ive been thinking if the apollo 11 i got going comes out good im going to cross the keeper male from it to my keeper white s1 pheno female.In veg they both have similar smells so im going to watch them through flower and after the smoke test ill make my final decision it just seems like it could be a nice hybrid but we will see how it plays out anyway very cool delae take care homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thats a kick ass setup bro.....Can't wait till I get a bigger room not to mention all those plnts look super healthy and happy great work looking forward to seeing this thread come along...great work for sure!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
i'm pulled up and subbed

Sweet! Things will get kicked off in a few days. :animbong:

Nice. I love me some headband! Looking good dalae.
Crazy fisheye shots look cool too.

Keep up the awesome work.

-TF

Thanks TF :toivo Thanks for the support bro. I love me some HB too my friend. :bong2:

Here's the link to the lenses that I've been using for my phone. http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/cell-phone-lenses/ I don't like to toot my own horn but these pics turn out pretty damn good for phone pics.

:yes:cool0010: This is what I am talking about D! I am here and will be getting comfortable for this show!! Those girls look like they are all small trees already! I love that fish eye cam you take a couple shots with, I need to get one of those so I can get my whole room in one shot too! I wish you great luck in the coming months of flowering, and I know you will kill it as per usual!

-Meeks :passingjoint:

P.S. Just re-read this, I may be a little baked, but this is genius I think:

Pleased to have you along for the ride Meeks. You killed it with that White Fire! :bow I can't wait to see how your White Urkle's turn out. :banana1sv6:

Delae632 your killing it bro nice setup rotation going on,.med patients in sb are lucky u take pride in your grow.pulling up chair,bong,and popcorn!

Trying to do the best I can. Thanks for posting up homie!

Killer line up ur running this should b a great show I'm ready please share the story about the Headband if u don't mind.. I love weed stories if u don't want 2 post about it shot me a pm.. Or if it's something u can't talk about it's kool I juss like weed stories about spiecal cuts keep up the good work

Thanks Goo:) I'll send you a pm about the GRHB. :passingjoint:

:evilgrin0031:Hehe thats sound like a good plan bro nothing wrong with more headband in the world im just about to throw all my males into flower to harvest some pollen myself ive been thinking if the apollo 11 i got going comes out good im going to cross the keeper male from it to my keeper white s1 pheno female.In veg they both have similar smells so im going to watch them through flower and after the smoke test ill make my final decision it just seems like it could be a nice hybrid but we will see how it plays out anyway very cool delae take care homie

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

That cross sounds cool KC, good luck with it. Thanks for the luck bro.

I'll be spraying a couple small moms with STS to try my hand at my first reversal. It'll be the GRHB and ?

:rauch08:

Damn, late to the show homie BUT im subbed fo sho! Totally sick setup bro! Very envious!

Not late at all homie! I won't be flipping 'em to 12/12 for a few days. Thanks for posting up.

Thats a kick ass setup bro.....Can't wait till I get a bigger room not to mention all those plnts look super healthy and happy great work looking forward to seeing this thread come along...great work for sure!

Thanks Mitchy! I'm trying really hard to get better with every grow.

Here's a massive White Fire fan I pulled off this evening.

IMG 5656 resized
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
First dark cycle starting at 8 am tomorrow morning. I can't wait to kick this one off.

I hope all is well with everyone. :banana1sv6:

D

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Cant wait to see this run brother i know how you feel bro i love the flowering part lmao i dont know anyone who would rather be in veg hahaha anyway just wanted ti say hello take care d hope you are well

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
So I mixed up some STS tonight and sprayed down 4 small duplicate mother plants (SFV OG, Skywalker OG, Grand Reserve Headband, and an OG cut that was given to me as "LA OG"), I've seen the finished product and It's no joke whatever cut it is. Maybe the OG heads can chime in as the two I have in flower develop.

I'm sure most STS questions can be answered by reading Texas Kid's thread "How To Reverse Sex Using Silver Thiosulfate Solution" here:

Thanks TK!

I'll be making several crosses this run if all goes as planned. I'll entertain questions but I wont go into too much detail as the info from experienced farmers can be found elsewhere on the farm. This is my first time trying a reversal and it's not the focus of this log, just a fun side project for me.

Pic 1-Sodium Thiosulfate
Silver Nitrate http://www.saltlakemetals.com/Silver_Nitrate.htm

Pic 2-STS stock solution

Pic 3/4-The small duplicate moms to be sprayed

Pic 5-Saturation (SPRAYED OUTSIDE)

Pic 6-Introdiction to 12/12

Pic 7/8-Current flower room pics (lights on and off)

I'll be putting up the 1st trellis next.

D

DSC04487
DSC04488
DSC04490
DSC04492
DSC04496
DSC04497
DSC04489
IMG 5670resized
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
O yea, some Delae S1's in the future huh? I see big things coming for you my man, keep up the stellar work and keep in touch early next week. I was given a cross a club called LA OG, but it was a POS. . . I hope you got better luck, you said you have already seen the dried result of the clone you have? Good luck on the reversal!

-Meeks

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
So I mixed up some STS tonight and sprayed down 4 small duplicate mother plants (SFV OG, Skywalker OG, Grand Reserve Headband, and an OG cut that was given to me as "LA OG"), I've seen the finished product and It's no joke whatever cut it is. Maybe the OG heads can chime in as the two I have in flower develop.

I'm sure most STS questions can be answered by reading Texas Kid's thread "How To Reverse Sex Using Silver Thiosulfate Solution" here:

Thanks TK!

I'll be making several crosses this run if all goes as planned. I'll entertain questions but I wont go into too much detail as the info from experienced farmers can be found elsewhere on the farm. This is my first time trying a reversal and it's not the focus of this log, just a fun side project for me.

Pic 1-Sodium Thiosulfate
Silver Nitrate http://www.saltlakemetals.com/Silver_Nitrate.htm

Pic 2-STS stock solution

Pic 3/4-The small duplicate moms to be sprayed

Pic 5-Saturation (SPRAYED OUTSIDE)

Pic 6-Introdiction to 12/12

Pic 7/8-Current flower room pics (lights on and off)

I'll be putting up the 1st trellis next.

D
Hell Yeah brotha, thats what im talking about. This will be dope to watch. Best of luck on the reversal, crosses. And the main grow. I'll be talkin at ya soon im sure. Was glad to hear you are feeling better.Peace brother! Motiv

Top Bottom