• Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Looking proper bro...nice!!!

Thanks man!

:evilgrin0031:Looking healthy brother hope all is well d cant wait to see how the breeding is going stop my way when you can take care bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks KC! I hope that STS works it's magic, so far I haven't seen any change at all with any of the four plants sprayed. I sprayed them 20 or 21 days ago and according to the post I followed I should be seeing some pollen by day 26. I'm a bit skeptical as there aren't even any balls forming yet.

Wow looking very good indeed, i cant`t wait to see more pics

Thanks Krasi! I'll get some more pics up as soon as I get a chance.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Day 24

Well to my amazement the STS did work after all. I was convinced that it didn't work but it just took longer than I had anticipated. The first girl to show male flowers so far is the Skywalker OG. I have removed the plant from the flower room and placed it outdoors. It really is an interesting thing to see.

IMG 6142resized
DSC04504
IMG 6138resized
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Right on d good to see it worked very cool now lets get that pollen chucked lol very cool man anyway take care brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

i love me some skywalker og love it! ur room is so freshh n so clean clean :pimp:. im glad u got that polllen u wanted best of luck too ya. i aint never seen an skywalker og get hit by sunlight ever! thanks for the fliks diggg the hell out of em :passingjoint:

Krasi

Krasi

That`s a great looking field, those budz will increase in size soon for sure, nice dude

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hell yeah brother! Glad the sts worked for ya. Cant wait to see what you put together from the strains you hit. More and more fire for ya. That stable of yours is gettin hella nice (to say the least) this is just going to make it even better. Grats bro! rap soon my friend. Peace bro. Motiv

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
:evilgrin0031:Right on d good to see it worked very cool now lets get that pollen chucked lol very cool man anyway take care brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks KC!

i love me some skywalker og love it! ur room is so freshh n so clean clean :pimp:. im glad u got that polllen u wanted best of luck too ya. i aint never seen an skywalker og get hit by sunlight ever! thanks for the fliks diggg the hell out of em :passingjoint:

I'm a big fan of Skywalker OG myself. Thanks for checking it out.

That`s a great looking field, those budz will increase in size soon for sure, nice dude

Thanks Krasi. These girls are just getting started.

Hell yeah brother! Glad the sts worked for ya. Cant wait to see what you put together from the strains you hit. More and more fire for ya. That stable of yours is gettin hella nice (to say the least) this is just going to make it even better. Grats bro! rap soon my friend. Peace bro. Motiv

Yeah I'm stoked that it worked. My stable grows but not my square footage stays the same...not a bad problem to have I guess. Have a good one man!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

very nice show so far brotha. glad to see the sts is doin its job. the 4 banger is gonna be a lovely site to see in full throttle. keep it lit bro

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking like a seriously PRO operation D!! I have been practicing my fortune telling, and I am foreseeing an excess of dank in your future! Keep up the great work, best of luck getting viable pollen from those reversed plants!

-Meeks

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Look who popped his head up! Yeah man I'm psyched to get some pollen chucked as you know. Good to see you on here homie.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Much respect bro...those are looking sickkk.....love your pics to with the fisheye..very nice work!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks Mitchy! Things are coming along nicely.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Cant wait for the picture update Delae, stoked as fuck on your room an genetics bro. Definitely going to be a rock show with that wide angle!

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Whoa...it appears as though 2+ weeks worth of replies are M.I.A...Hope all is more than well with you D? Bumping this thread to the top for a much appreciated update ...

Bless up...SMF

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Shit...oh well. I'll update with photos once all the kinks are worked out here on the farm. It's day 56 and I hacked a couple White Urkle's down this evening. I'll take plenty of pics throughout harvest to post a high speed update when the site's done being upgraded to V4.

Respect

D

Top Bottom