\\\Return of the 4 Banger///

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Showed to the show late, still impressed. Nice work! I have a question about your new beds, how deep do you plan one making them? Also I'm thinking about drainage, how many 2in holes per 4x4 do you think would be sufficient?

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

I'd imagine there was/is a little of this going on...

Chopping Trees 1

Followed by a little of this going on...

Funny face asian kid

Hope your well bredren? Working on building the beds, yes?

Bless..sol

J

Jellybean

Hi delae, without sounding to cheeseball, really dig your grows here, after a disappointing run with coco and gh two part I'm looking to go organic, wondering what your regimen looks like. Thanks g! Keep up the good work

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Sorry for lagging folks, I've been super busy and I'm just letting things cure up a bit. I've actually been so busy I still have 4 WiFi plants to trim (luckily they're in a climate controlled environment). I should be done by tomorrow evening. I'll try to get some dry shots up this week. I just got done transplanting a bunch of fun gear for my next run (mostly Alien and Raskal gear). I'm going to start building my beds this week as well and we'll get this show on the road.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Respect

D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hi delae, without sounding to cheeseball, really dig your grows here, after a disappointing run with coco and gh two part I'm looking to go organic, wondering what your regimen looks like. Thanks g! Keep up the good work

Hey JB! Right now I'm basically using Aliens feed chart as a basic guideline. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/alien-genetics-organic-feeding-program.37834/

I use Age Old for my base, and lots of ACT. I tailor Alien's feed chart to fit my needs for my specific room and strains that I'm running at the time so it's hard to give you a solid answer to your question. The best advise I could give you is to check out his chart and organic nute thread, read up on ACT's, check out waayne's threads and the organic soil section. That should get you off and running in no time.

D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Showed to the show late, still impressed. Nice work! I have a question about your new beds, how deep do you plan one making them? Also I'm thinking about drainage, how many 2in holes per 4x4 do you think would be sufficient?

Sorry it took me so long to respond. The beds will be 12" deep and they'll have 25 drainage holes each that will have pvc inserts to prevent water damage. The beds will be lined as well and I'll post a few pics as I bang 'em out.

Thanks for stopping by.

D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Good things to come! I'll post dry pics soon!!! Sorry for the lag folks, I've been busy and shit has gone down with the fed fucks in my town...

I've been working hard and fighting bugs so I haven't had much time to get on here other than to lurk and like a few things here and there. Sorry for all the short responses all, I'm a man of few words.

I'm in the process of building (4) 4x4 beds at the moment and things should be transplanted into their new homes within the week.

I'd like to wait til things are planted and ready to flip until I let the strain list out but get psyched.......I AM!!!!

I did some rad/stupid shit and popped 100 + or - beans so my next log will be interesting to say the least. In the pics everything outside is male, there are 39 males to date and a few more will be added to the lot soon enough....looking forward to checking out the males outdoors with a full expression of their traits...might be 10-15 strains? I'll get details plugged in on the new thread. Please be patient! I'll post an update with dry shots/smoke reports soon (ish) and then move on to the new shit....

This next run will be ALL OGR and Alien gear with one of my personal x's as well.

Much respect too ALL of you!

D

IMG 7764
IMG 7765
IMG 7832
IMG 7833

Top Bottom