Rez's Sour Diesal IBL

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:hi
again nice strain brother, Question is there a reason why you start some strins right from root?....
peace:hi

winta

winta

well i used to veg 2 months and use 5gal pots but ive recently been tryin a perpetual sog so i put in/take out 6 1gals every 3weeks now instead of 1 5gal...so far i like it havin smaller plants to manage plus i get to see how the strains stretch so i know how to train em in bigger pots and i get to see how they do as a some what single cola....my guava 13 i just harvested was the last in the 5s

hey WINTA:hi
again nice strain brother, Question is there a reason why you start some strins right from root?....
peace:hi

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

its Day 55 and these girls are reakin!!! it smells like funky sour citrus and baby shit (for a lack of a better word lol) its wild and potent :) im very excited to see how they finish!

i had a lil issue like i mentioned in my other thread (i went a lil too hard with the nutes unknowingly...switched from a sure shot to a syringe thingie maaaan the syringe was givin an extra 5ml a few of my girls have been burnin and i didnt know why...im a doe doe bird thats why lol) but i think they are gonna be fine :)

heres some shots of #2 and #5...

Looking nice Bro..

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in EveryOneSmokes!

Looking nice Bro..

heres some shots of our newest lady #9 at Day13! :sun im excited cuz she vegged very similar to the orginal diesal cut i used to have...cant wait to see how she turns out!

Sd9 day13f a
Sd9 day13f b
Sd9 day13f c
Sd9 day13f d
Illmind

Illmind

sounds good i love me some baby shit. lookin sour. is that the newer ibls? or older ibls? looks like u found some descent plants my brother. that does look orig d stretchy. :party0044:

D

daddymexbricks

Yo illmind those are the older ibls.. Have a pack of the new version also..

winta

winta

thanx my dude! these are the 1st batch of ibls....yea #9 had my eye for a while along wit #2 and #6 (my male) so should be some fun to come! i should have a smoke out next year wit all my homies who love sour like i do :party0023:

sounds good i love me some baby shit. lookin sour. is that the newer ibls? or older ibls? looks like u found some descent plants my brother. that does look orig d stretchy. :party0044:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks like some fire sour winta. How long are you taking these? Would love to see some harvest and dry shots

Top Bottom