Rez's Sour Diesal IBL

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

oh thats what it means cool :)

Puka loa loa.. Hawaiian for chronic right?

heres my Sour Diesal IBL girls at Day 69 :tmi lol they are 3 days into flushing.....in the last pic u can see #5 is a lil taller than #2 they both are some stanky plants 4real 4real! :sun

Sd2 day69f a
Sd2 day69f b
Sd2 day69f c
Sd5 day69f a
Sd5 day69f b
Sd5 day69f c
Sd day69f
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Looking good, they turned into beautiful women. Hope things are going great for you and yours, take care

mal

winta

winta

thanx TK! they are VERY funky i can just imagine a full room of this :confused0054:

Finishing Nicely! Looking Funky!

:party0044: thanx bro!

Lookin great bro!

thanx mal! yea they did do well i cant wait to see how #9 will do now :) thanx for stoppin in! i hope your holidays are full of joy and lots of TREES ;)

Looking good, they turned into beautiful women. Hope things are going great for you and yours, take care

mal

thanx for stoppin in jeezer...yea they are super hard too man! :)

Right on Winta! Those colas are gettin their chunk on. :)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good winta,. nice for sog thats for sure..

Jeezer

Jeezer

That one looks like the sour diesel cut im running right now. Lookin good Winta.

JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:sun
are you runing that third SD PHENO you were talking about??...these all look pretty good whats your thoughts on the best yielding one in stock..
very nice:bong2:

winta

winta

hey JAWS :) well im runnin the pheno that was the most SD lookin through veg veg right now and thats #9 so im waitin to see how the buds come out...

as for my biggest yielder from what i can see is #2 and she is also my fav smell wise thus far cuz she is straight sour candy diesal....the same smell i remember from the bomb ass sour diesal i used to smoke back east years ago so im very excited for the big finish....i got some early nugs dryin now so i can get a glimpse of what i got at harvest time ;)

thanx for stoppin in!

hello WINTA:sun
are you runing that third SD PHENO you were talking about??...these all look pretty good whats your thoughts on the best yielding one in stock..
very nice:bong2:

F

fuzzy

Looking pretty killer there Winta!I have a rez sd male that ive been using to make a few Xs with.Nice Job! peace,fuzzy

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in fuzzy! how does the traits transfer from the sd male in your crosses? u got any pics of your stud?

Looking pretty killer there Winta!I have a rez sd male that ive been using to make a few Xs with.Nice Job! peace,fuzzy

winta

winta

thanx bro...its smellin sooo sour right now :)

Nice work winta! :rock

harvest is here day at day 81! they both smell like sour diesal #2 still has a lil more potent candy aroma and #5 finished waaay more sour smellin than i expected so that was good cuz it had the diesal smell all along lol its gonna be a photo finish...the early nugs i took the #2 had a lil more flavor the high came on strong with a clear drop out; #5 had a tad less flavor and the high crept on me then took me on a powerful ride that faded out...so idk who is who plus #9 is lookin smell very very special so i think im gonna run a few cuts of each now to see who is who so i can flower out the 2 runners up lol

heres #2 and #5

Sd2 day81h a
Sd2 day81h b
Sd2 day81h c
Sd2 day81h d
Sd5 day81h a
Sd5 day81h b
Sd5 day81h c
Sd5 day81h d
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...