Rez's Sour Diesal IBL

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:hi
nice looking pair if i do say so myself OHH and i do, im sure there going to make really nice chitlings at the end of the day....
very nice:hi

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in mal! yea i looooooove to eat/cook :)

I like cooking myself, but I'm not an iron chef not even a wood one. Everything looks great winta, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

thanx Jaws! im pretty excited to make some beans...almost as excited as i am about gettin the fruit from these babies :)

hey WINTA:hi
nice looking pair if i do say so myself OHH and i do, im sure there going to make really nice chitlings at the end of the day....
very nice:hi

winta

winta

thanx :) me neither...

Looks great . Cant wait to see more :)

so heres our 2 Sour Diesal ladies so far at Day 27!! they both have the sd smell and seem to be very sativa i cant wait to see how they turn out! im gonna flip 2 more phenos #8 and #9 sometime this week :)

do they look like sour diesal to yall?

heres some shots of #2 and #5....

Sd day27f
Sd2 day27f a
Sd2 day27f b
Sd2 day27f c
Sd2 day27f d
Sd5 day27f a
Sd5 day27f b
Sd5 day27f c
Sd5 day27f d
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Happy and healthy just the way they like it. Everything looks great winta, hope they make you pucker for days. Take care

mal

S

Shrubs

I've grown the IBL, that one on the right in the first pic of up there definitely looks similar to the IBL pheno I had.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking good hommie I almost grabbed these because I have never smoked any real deal sour d or ecsd I have a couple bubba kush x Aj sour d going now its logic's gear so I hope I can find a nice sour d dom pheno or a nice mixed pheno. Any way I was gonna grab a pack of these but I decided to just wait for OGR's White sour d seeing as thats gonna be the closest thing I can get to sour d and its prolly gonna be better than sour d for real I have some of out laws ECPD but I'm saving those I wanna make sure I have room for the males to make f2 seeing as you cant get these any more My bad I'm high and rambling that lucky charms is some fire lol I hope you get that straight fire pheno hommie I can't wait to see how they finish they look great so far keep up the good work stay frost peace!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good so far... cant wait to see how they turn out for ya..

winta

winta

thanx for the kind words mal!

Happy and healthy just the way they like it. Everything looks great winta, hope they make you pucker for days. Take care

mal

thanx my dude!

Rock on winta the ladies are lookin beautiful

welcome Shrubs! #5 is who u are talkin about...how did you like yours?

I've grown the IBL, that one on the right in the first pic of up there definitely looks similar to the IBL pheno I had.

thanx my dude! u should have grabbed them these are very nice and very sour! your ecpd will be killer and those bubba sour!

Looking good hommie I almost grabbed these because I have never smoked any real deal sour d or ecsd I have a couple bubba kush x Aj sour d going now its logic's gear so I hope I can find a nice sour d dom pheno or a nice mixed pheno. Any way I was gonna grab a pack of these but I decided to just wait for OGR's White sour d seeing as thats gonna be the closest thing I can get to sour d and its prolly gonna be better than sour d for real I have some of out laws ECPD but I'm saving those I wanna make sure I have room for the males to make f2 seeing as you cant get these any more My bad I'm high and rambling that lucky charms is some fire lol I hope you get that straight fire pheno hommie I can't wait to see how they finish they look great so far keep up the good work stay frost peace!

thanx w00dy! i cant wait either!

Looking good so far... cant wait to see how they turn out for ya..

heres some shots of the seed moms #2 and #5 :)

Sd day93
Sd2 day93 a
Sd2 day93 b
Sd5 day93 a
Sd5 day93 b
winta

winta

Big Man on Campus :)

:pimp::muscle:big_boss: so here is the male i kept so far #6! he smells just like sour d in veg, he was the 2nd male to show and i seen a couple trichs on the sacks before i cut the clone of him so i hope he is a winner :)

Sd6m day93 a
Sd6m day93 b
Sd6m day93 c
winta

winta

so heres my 2 SD girls at Day35!!! i think they might be a lil behind by a few days cuz my white bubba went in at the same time and the buds are 2x the size (but then again the wb is a good yielder...) anywho they seem to be good #2 is a lil light but i think she will green up in a week...

heres some shots of #2 and #5...

Sd day35f
Sd2 day35f a
Sd2 day35f b
Sd2 day35f c
Sd5 day35f a
Sd5 day35f b
Sd5 day35f c
BudPatch

BudPatch

Nice 'n frosty already...and I love the male. Sweet looking stuff.
:character0029:
BP

winta

winta

i didnt even think about that u right thanx :)

The sour d you'll take longer so there's no worries!

thanx for stoppin in bud patch!

Nice 'n frosty already...and I love the male. Sweet looking stuff.
:character0029:
BP

welcome tk! i hope i find some too.....now if i could only get some TSK in my life id be straight ;)

Looking good so far, hope you find some winners my man.

thanx JAWS ill do my best :)

very nice brother!!!
keep it up:hi

Latest posts

Top Bottom