RI shops

• Thread starter claudacio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

claudacio

Hello all, I am in the market for some grow gear and I have been looking to find a shop in RI and was looking at "Organically grown" I believe the name is??? Anyone have any experience with them? Or would another shop be recommended? I'm looking to buy at least 1 1k light, 2 tents, venting, carbon filter etc.... so I'm looking to spend a few bucks, but I'd like to get my $'s worth if I could. Also, I'm looking for a place that carries Dutch Master gold products, anyone carry it?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

LBH

LBH

I've dealt with them all, favorites are...

#1 Good to Grow in Coventry- awesome staff, very knowledgeable (rare in ahydro shop,lol)

#2 Growin Crazy- Family owned and it shows, very personable folks and finally, a decent shop for the southern end of the state

least favorite- liquid sun in Pawt- Attitudes, odd hours,etc (it's the "If you don't use BioCanna, you're doing it wrong" shop)

For big hardware stuff like lights and fans, you'll get much better prices online but if you spend the extra $$ to have an actual person to bring it back to if theres a problem, make sure its someone with integrity and a proven return policy. Personally, I buy all that stuff from htg supply but grab all my nutes and little things at the local shops.

W

wkpjr1967

I like Organic Grow Hut in Smithfield
Very patient friendly with a 10% discount if you are a licensed patient

LBH

LBH

I fish up that way a lot, took a quick look on my way by but didnt see it. Someone said it's kind of tucked away, same place?

W

wkpjr1967

I fish up that way a lot, took a quick look on my way by but didnt see it. Someone said it's kind of tucked away, same place?

Yeah if you take a right down the little road after Panera it is on your left.

K

kushedout

i agree with tacoma, mother nature has the best prices around and are friendly and have alot 0f knowledge, and there opening a second store 6802 post road, kingston, right next to kingston liquors.

T

TacomaComa

man http://www.htgsupply.comhas craaaaaaaaaaaazy deals. i highly suggest them. im pretty sure they will be cheaper than any store.

They have their own line of cheap knock off lights. They work decent for the 1st time grower.

But their prices on brand name products like lumateks and H&G are pretty much msrp. not a deal imo

I would check out Mother Nature in warwick and soon to be in North Kingston. Best prices around and great selection.

support local businesses

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

There is a company based in Rhode Island that has great prices on grow equipment. I know the supply a lot of the compassion clubs with equipment. Grosca LLC, I am sure some of you guys have heard of them. I know there have been some individual tests done on their electronic ballasts and they run at a very low frequency compared to others on the market. Effortless returns and 5-year warranty on most of their products. Its worth checking out they are right in Providence.

T

TacomaComa

Fuck Grosca and their shitty gear from china. Also fuck the compassion center in warwick whom Grosca has huge deal with. Same compassion center is backing the bill to take away caregiver and patient rights to grow.

Also i know few people who have had these ballasts and bulbs fail and they are not getting good service on returns. This applies to local growshops who try to return this crap to Grosca......

Grosca also claims to have a lifetime warranty......

I'm on the pulse on whats going on in RI med community and i will continue to inform the uninformed....like i said

FUCK GROSCA!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Fuck Grosca and their shitty gear from china. Also fuck the compassion center in warwick whom Grosca has huge deal with. Same compassion center is backing the bill to take away caregiver and patient rights to grow.

Also i know few people who have had these ballasts and bulbs fail and they are not getting good service on returns. This applies to local growshops who try to return this crap to Grosca......

Grosca also claims to have a lifetime warranty......

I'm on the pulse on whats going on in RI med community and i will continue to inform the uninformed....like i said

FUCK GROSCA!

Damn didn't know that bro. A cat up my way bought a GROSCA power bundle and was raving about it. I had no idea they didn't stand by their products. I should have been suspicious when I saw the power bunndle and they are pairing dual-arc bulbs with electronic ballasts. We had about a 30-min discussion over the compatibility issues but he claimed they were "designed" to run in their ballasts. I am not a tech expert but I do know as much as trying to run a dual-arc bulb in an electronic ballast is like trying to run diesel fuel in a gas engine. No wonder why they are having bulb problems.

T

TacomaComa

Damn didn't know that bro. A cat up my way bought a GROSCA power bundle and was raving about it. I had no idea they didn't stand by their products. I should have been suspicious when I saw the power bunndle and they are pairing dual-arc bulbs with electronic ballasts. We had about a 30-min discussion over the compatibility issues but he claimed they were "designed" to run in their ballasts. I am not a tech expert but I do know as much as trying to run a dual-arc bulb in an electronic ballast is like trying to run diesel fuel in a gas engine. No wonder why they are having bulb problems.

No worries bro. I just feel bad for the new patient or caregiver that purchases this shitty gear and then it fails on them.

K

kushedout

yeah, grosca llc. has the power bundles and are up and coming, have alot of new things coming. Mother nature is a distributor for grosca llc. and they have the best pricing on the power bundles.

T

TacomaComa

yeah, grosca llc. has the power bundles and are up and coming, have alot of new things coming. Mother nature is a distributor for grosca llc. and they have the best pricing on the power bundles.

Mother Nature has great people and prices.

That being said...... Grosca is crap and their power bundles are garbage.

K

kushedout

organic grow hut is a joke, yeah cheap prices, along with no knowledge watsoeva, ask him about hydro,???? no clue, only thing he knows is foxfarm, and barely, along with your being recorded while your in there, def dont want my face on a video, medical or not. wateva you do dont ask them how to grow, get what u can on sale and come on thc farmer and ask the questions.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

speaking of "compassion centers" whats the word on when RI will monopolize the MJ market? i will be highly frustrated if i purchase all this equipment and i cant use it. is

jyip

jyip

hhhmmmnn, i know the owner of liquid sun from massachusetts, and he is the absolute best.... I was gonna recomend the liquid sun in RI, and i am surprized they are givina bad vibe.... call the the store in holyoke, mass and ask for tom, and tell him what is goin on ther, I am certain he will address that issue asap.... i do kno they are a big delaer for canna products and theya re easy to use... maybe you outta listen and try it out..i never used it, i use canna aqua products and luv them, but i have not tried too many other brands,, a little fox farm, some botanacare(spell?), pureblend,

one product that i swear by is gravity... great stuff...oh, and sucanat too...greatky improves taste on all smoke

jyip

jyip

tacoma, do u have any friends in westerly area? just curious... cuz i do

Top Bottom