RI shops

• Thread starter claudacio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VADO

^Frankly, that guy was the epitome of a dickhead. Never in my life have I met a more rude shop owner, and that's including ALL shops not just hydroponic supply places... Every single person I know who went into that store had nothing but bad things to say about that guy, including myself.

N

nightfun

Paul didn't get busted for anything. He decided that the economic situation in America was about to collapse, packed all his stuff into a UHaul and left for the mid-west. He was a great guy, a bit eccentric but a very knowledgeable person.

I stand corrected, thank you! BUT I don't understand.. If he did not like the economic situation in America, why stay in America? Eccentric? Yeah I would say that.

Reactions: mal
C

cooperjack

He what

Paul didn't get busted for anything. He decided that the economic situation in America was about to collapse, packed all his stuff into a UHaul and left for the mid-west. He was a great guy, a bit eccentric but a very knowledgeable person.

He thought the economic situation in America was about to collapse so he moved to the Midwest?????? How does that help

Reactions: mal
d420dool

d420dool

i go to solar seed in chepatchet on 44 i like it cuz the people, chris n laurel are great peolple. they have helped me with stuff alot.

d420dool

d420dool

theres a q&a at solar seed tonight at 6 pm, an advance nutes rep is gunna b there to answer Qs its like a release party for the ph perfect line....solar is the first shop in ri to carry it, from what i was told. theres gunna b free samples n shit too soo ya.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

solar is the first shop in ri to carry it, from what i was told

You were mis-imformed. its been here for over a month now.

Peace

prefersham

d420dool

d420dool

well whateva went to the release got a gift bag n got 5 free 250mil bottles of bb, bfx, b52, voodoo, and final phase. a uno reflector got raffled for free. i gotta say solar seed is most def my favorite ri shop. there jus good people there n that makes all the difference in my opinion

d420dool

d420dool

it was cool i learned sum shit n whatnot n ther was like at least 30 growers there all cool people lookin to trade strains n techniques. bout half n half young n old. if any one wants to tade clones i got sum serious la confidential, and my personal fave outdoor strain, Early Pearl, hit me up with a message if ur in the chapatchet area or close by.

L

loudiamond12

IF you go online DCHydro.com has the cheapest prices I have ever seen. Example 1l H&G cocos A is only 10 bucks, same for B. Shipping is like 4 dollars for them total.

L

loudiamond12

I get all of my big purchases from a local shop in middleboro, ma called green matters. Really good person who runs it. He will price match add shipping for alot of the bigger ticket items if you look it up and show him , that simple.

L

loudiamond12

He carries all of the popular brands plus some lessor known products. everyone should check it out get to know your different suplliers in the area

RI Redneck

RI Redneck

I'm going to make *some* store very happy in a couple of weeks. I need to get the mixings for two batches of supersoil. You know which ones carry Roots Organic?

a new level

a new level

where is GrowRI located?

There are two, one in Newport one in Westerly. The latter is the shop I solely use. Awesome prices, usually same or better than online, extremely friendly tons of knowledge. I’m mid build myself just picked up Gavidas today.

LBH

LBH

"likes"

-Growin Crazy in Kingston. Family owned, super folks. They will work with you to set up an SSI patient on the cuff till theyre up and running.

-3 guys in Cranston- fun group of dudes, LOTS of money saving DIY goodies and they don't mind showing you how to build your own to save some $

-Good to Grow-Lots of knowledge and great service. They were one of, if not the, first to set up in RI. Little pricey though

"dislikes"

-Liquid Sun- She pushes Canna relentlessly,...catch up lady,lol. She actually sold a guy some kind of pesticide that she wasn't even supposed to have without an agricultural permit, n/m selling the stuff. Crazy. Shop looks like shit too.

-MN's,...both of them. Nice guys but wtf, if you open at 11, try and be there before 12,....Jesus.....especially on a Saturday!!!! I sat in the lot and watched customers pull up,....look,....and leave, because they werent open during posted hours,.....TWICE! Wasted gas 2x, kinda pissed me off.

Is this the place in Pawtucket? I hear there is a woman working there now. Mainly because the original guy got busted for smoking weed in the back room of his store.

Doubt this. Patients are allowed to medicate and I doubt he doesnt have a card. Doing so in the back room is more than acceptable (maybe not to some,....socially,...but he's well within his rights by law)

Top Bottom