Rival79 and his Golden Lion's!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn Rival like always ur aways doing a gang of different grows.. It's always hard 2 keep up with ur work.. This should b another great Rival show
I'm glad u found this thread, MG! Things r def gonna be interesting. Baba has some fire ass beans. I'm gonna give y'all a good show soon. Things r always bring in veg to me! Flowers r what we all love.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry for the lack of pics! I been working graveyard and haven't got any veg pics lately. These girls r huge. They r stretching still. Gonna get them ready for the show. I put them into grow bags bcawz of the lack of Smart pots. Bad idea but cost effective at the moment. Hopefully I can switch out the pots this weekend and take cuts.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So another of the Klingon showed male. Glad I checked over th girls b4 he busted all over them bitches. They r tall as fuck. Hopefully they r done stretching now. I should've topped them but I wanted to see them grow naturally. Im gonna take pics 2nite. The show is about to take off when they start to stack up in a few weeks.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How far are you into flower? The Romulan has some stretch to her and the og's...well you know the drill, they love to jump! lol
How many females did you end up with total?
Hey Baba! I found 2 females from each strain out of 5 seeds started. That Rom does stretch hella bad. I can see it in one of the ladies. They r on about day 14. Hope they r done stretching now! I wanna see them pack on the buds. By day 70 they will be banging for sure! Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
All hell brok loose in my room. I been battling PM and bugs this round. My AC went out and shit got hot and humid. Might put these plants outside and start the other beans I have left. They r starting to flower now. They def need some help. Work fucked up my whole gardening schedule and things have been hectic lately.

Top Bottom