• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So you got ur packs for the strain name contest? Anyways lookin good bro
Nope! They were a gift from another Farmer. I'm still waiting on the contest beans. The man is super busy with all his fire drops. I been grabbing up what I can from his list of wonders! I just got the Tahoe Alien F2's and Crashh Helmet. I got my eyes on the Alien Rock Candy as well. Thanx for dropping by the Funk Lab, SS.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey Rival! those are so pretty! half way through lookin at them i realized i had the biggest smile of the day on my face. thank you! good luck with the grow.
Yo Big Papa! U just made me smile. Glad my pics made ur day, bro. Ur comment made mine. I try 2 remain modest in my ways. I appreciate u stopping by 2 wish me luck! Come back anytime, bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I"m subbed rival - I know you will do them justice - sometimes the best things in life are worth the wait... blow it up...good luck peace..... here comes the alien invasion to the farm.....glad i went to the post office today.. feels like christmas is coming
I know what u mean, bro! I feel like it's Xmas every week around here. I'm gonna blow them lil Aliens back to outer space! Lol. These babies were def worth the wait. I will prob veg another few weeks. I usually sex them and then put them into flower. Thanx for dropping by, Soser!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I know what u mean, bro! I feel like it's Xmas every week around here. I'm gonna blow them lil Aliens back to outer space! Lol. These babies were def worth the wait. I will prob veg another few weeks. I usually sex them and then put them into flower. Thanx for dropping by, Soser!
thanks for putting on the show bro... i learn alot from you guys - gals (sea) and i appreciate the oppurtunity to see it..... peace soser.....
I just seen this thread homie.. It's fresh & brand new!! Sound like some killer X's. I know your gonna knock these out the park. & everything is looking great too homie...

Super og - Motiv - Rival = killer alien threads so far am i missing anyone else's yet..... big cheese - delae any shows coming..... My $ in mail and on my way now for a real digital camera that works....thou i'm wanting to stop the mail man today and toss another 155 in for rock hard candy now....... peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I just seen this thread homie.. It's fresh & brand new!! Sound like some killer X's. I know your gonna knock these out the park. & everything is looking great too homie...
Glad u found my new thread, SuperOG! I'm really impressed with Alien's beans so far. They r really healthy and take nutes well. I'm gonna bring that Space Funk with these new strains. People don't be knowing about this shit. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks for putting on the show bro... i learn alot from you guys - gals (sea) and i appreciate the oppurtunity to see it..... peace soser.....

Super og - Motiv - Rival = killer alien threads so far am i missing anyone else's yet..... big cheese - delae any shows coming..... My $ in mail and on my way now for a real digital camera that works....thou i'm wanting to stop the mail man today and toss another 155 in for rock hard candy now....... peace
I'm glad u like my thread. I always try to help others who want to learn. I'm always learning new shit everyday. Best of luck with ur new seeds and camera!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a killer start Rival! Glad to see you finally got some of A's gear. Enjoy them bro! Best wishes on the grow homie, i will be watching for sure! Peace man! Motiv
What up Motiv! These babies r gonna be killer Aliens here real soon. I been waiting to rock some of these strain for a while so I'm def keeping them dialed in and rockin. I need Cap's bennies still. Hopefully I make it by the post office 2day. Come back and enjoy the show, bro. I will stop by ur threads and drop a few lines!

Top Bottom