Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a great start there Rival, I was lurkin on your White OG v2 thread n you truly did that plant justice, can't wait to see what ya got up your sleeve for this one!! Got a seat n my bong, should be a good show, I mean grow :D
Thanx for dropping by my threads, Jebus! Them White OG v2 r blowing up. They r in the flush now. Watch out for Alien babies tho! They r gonna takeover the Funk Lab in no time. Have a seat and enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Seven ghosts appear to be heavier feeders. Very nice. Great genetic library bro
The r eating pretty well. I think my veg mix is around 650ppm. They seem to love that shit. Alien has a lot of nice strains dropping. I'm getting a bunch more soon! U get anything from the drops? I sure hope so. Lol.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
These babies r blowing up fast! The Seven Ghosts #5 and Cherry AK47 x Alien D have great branching. I bet the FPOG x Alien D is gonna be a sure fire keeper! I got a good feeling about all of Alien's gear. I can't wait to get the Tahoe Alien F2 and Crash Helmet in the Funk Lab. They r goin to fit in real well around here! More pics to come in the future.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
These babies r blowing up fast! The Seven Ghosts #5 and Cherry AK47 x Alien D have great branching. I bet the FPOG x Alien D is gonna be a sure fire keeper! I got a good feeling about all of Alien's gear. I can't wait to get the Tahoe Alien F2 and Crash Helmet in the Funk Lab. They r goin to fit in real well around here! More pics to come in the future.
Just sent my $$ out for the Tahoe's and them Grenades!! Do Dat Dare!!lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just sent my $$ out for the Tahoe's and them Grenades!! Do Dat Dare!!lol
I'm getting nervous I was at post office today and she had no idea what the usps deal was kept saying it 30 bucks and she kept telling me - no we do it by weight - my order is confirmed but i'm sure its still first come first serve ? gonna read the directions again and head to another post office asap. as this post lady was asking to many damn questions....... hope my grenades dont blow up before i get the bread there........please.....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm getting nervous I was at post office today and she had no idea what the usps deal was kept saying it 30 bucks and she kept telling me - no we do it by weight - my order is confirmed but i'm sure its still first come first serve ? gonna read the directions again and head to another post office asap. as this post lady was asking to many damn questions....... hope my grenades dont blow up before i get the bread there........please.....

you should be fine. logic just posted a thread saying everything is still in stock

Top Bottom