Rival79's Alien Nation!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
So this weekend is Sac Hemp Fest. Any Farmers going out there to kik it? I will be out there having fun and smoking some tasty Seven Ghost and AstroDawg nugs. Hope to see some peeps out there!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell every1 that my Seven Ghosts #4 is gonna be in the New KottonMouthKings video, "Roll Me A Joint". I hooked them up proper at the Sac show last week! They were more than stoked. I can't wait to see that shit. Put my shit on the map! I wanna here them rappin' about my herb! That would be off the hook. Keep an eye out for that shit if your KMK fan!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell every1 that my Seven Ghosts #4 is gonna be in the New KottonMouthKings video, "Roll Me A Joint". I hooked them up proper at the Sac show last week! They were more than stoked. I can't wait to see that shit. Put my shit on the map! I wanna here them rappin' about my herb! That would be off the hook. Keep an eye out for that shit if your KMK fan!

Thats fuckin Sick bro congrats I can't think of a more deserving person!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanx, PG! I was super stoked to have them smoking on my herb. That nite was definitely cool. I always have a good time kikn it wit the KINGS! Now they know to hit me up when they r in Nor Cal. Hehehe!

Thats fuckin sweet Pac is da man!

soserthc1

soserthc1

congrads on that riv... i'm stoked for you sounds way cool.... finally going to a hemp fest around these ways.... sublime wit rome and cypress hill... can't wait ... respect SosEr.......

green punk

green punk

Sup Rival? Question. Is the FPOG x Alien Diesel across of the Alien selected cut of FP or what? Shiz is in auction tonight, and was hoping someone new.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm gonna put up some of them harvest pics soon. Life has kept me to busy to post pics lately. I need to get my bitches back in control. My whole flower room got chopped and tossed the fuck out. Id rather take a loss then put of some inferior quality dank. That was like cutting my off my left nut and sewing back on! Lol. I will be around the Farm more often now. See ya in the threads, bro!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm gonna put up some of them harvest pics soon. Life has kept me to busy to post pics lately. I need to get my bitches back in control. My whole flower room got chopped and tossed the fuck out. Id rather take a loss then put of some inferior quality dank. That was like cutting my off my left nut and sewing back on! Lol. I will be around the Farm more often now. See ya in the threads, bro!
Damn that sucks homie.. But I sure know what u mean I want everything 2 go perfect or I get mad.. I know u will make a great come back real soon.. Good luck dog & I can't wait 2 see the harvest pics..

P

paulycali

Dam Rival79 now thats some real deal shit right there. Very happy for ya. Off the hook for sure

Moving on up lol!

Keep it up and keep rockin along

Just keeps getting better and better

Congrats :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom